Trisha’s Transformation #24 Horrigation on, I'm not losing weight its just a big con

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And she comments about how fit she is while sitting reclined in the kayak 😱 Deluded.
---
The chins and the belly are as big as they ever were again. We'll probably hear in a few weeks' time how she fell off the wagon on the week in Clare.
Would be a typical influencer mishap if she did actually fall down the steps because she tripped while posing.

Reactions: 2
I started on GLP1 medication and it's a major tool in loosing weight. I am prepared to be in a calorie defefict, make as good of choices as I can, bit of excerise few times week etc. It won't work without doing this but the medication really turns off 'food noise' so I don't crave food, I don't want to eat loads of shite. Get full alot quicker.
Its an amazing tool if used correctly.
God knows what's going on to make Trisha so unhappy. Food is definitely a comfort blanket for her and days in the gym won't burn off share bags of crisps and dozens bars
best of luck with it.

I think she proves how for some obesity is complex in her failure to loose and maintain. I've spent more time of my life trying be slimmer and always ultimately failing. Ozempic for me was such a positive aid to positively change my life. Mentally I'm in a better place. Trish is definitely caught in a trap of her own making

Reactions: 11
She went to Taylor Swift dressed like this...she somehow stood in front of a mirror and thought this was a good look. I can't understand her at all. Wear it as a dress if it is a dress with leggings underneath or shorts or whatever. No wonder she bought a tshirt and changed I'd say her niece was mortified.
Oh dear god.

Reactions: 5
That is the tshirt she bought....I can't imagine there not being lots of sizes available, and there she is beat in to maybe a medium?

Reactions: 3
That is the tshirt she bought....I can't imagine there not being lots of sizes available, and there she is beat in to maybe a medium?
Not a mission is that a medium- XL at least. I'm a LOT smaller and I wear a L for comfort mostly, 'maybe' a medium in a mens if it's not too clingy

Reactions: 5
First pic has the right stance and tongue behind the teeth which she obviously thinks both makes her look slimmer. 2nd pic to me is how she looked before the "transformation" in her au naturel state. Shes defo on the backward track and making zero progress at all.
It's shocking how a different pose can alter your whole body shape/image

Reactions: 9
First pic has the right stance and tongue behind the teeth which she obviously thinks both makes her look slimmer. 2nd pic to me is how she looked before the "transformation" in her au naturel state. Shes defo on the backward track and making zero progress at all.
These photos are shocking. I surprised she posted them especially the one that makes her look like she's fit to kill someone.

Reactions: 6
Must be so uncomfortable to walk around like this all day. She'll have to see a GP soon before it's too late.
I agree. I'm smaller than Trisha. I have been diagnosed with metabolic syndrome which is a combination of hypertension, high cholesterol, reduced liver function and insulin resistance and very wonky hormones. I had PND and let myself get this way. I'm thankfully in a good place now and trying to fix my overall health. With metabolic syndrome, my doctor has told me that no diet or exercise will help
me lose weight bc my body is just not working properly. So I'm on medication to help. Since my diagnosis, I've wondered if Trisha has it too. I wonder if she ever goes to her doctor about her health?

Reactions: 8
I wonder if she ever goes to her doctor about her health?
Personally I doubt it. I'd say she had an overall check before her 'operation' (shrouded in mystery) that she had earlier this year, but apart from that I'd say she avoids medical practitioners like the plague for fear what they'd tell her- i.e. some home truths maybe.
I highly doubt she has any medical issues preventing her losing weight- she's done it before.

Reactions: 9
I agree. I'm smaller than Trisha. I have been diagnosed with metabolic syndrome which is a combination of hypertension, high cholesterol, reduced liver function and insulin resistance and very wonky hormones. I had PND and let myself get this way. I'm thankfully in a good place now and trying to fix my overall health. With metabolic syndrome, my doctor has told me that no diet or exercise will help
me lose weight bc my body is just not working properly. So I'm on medication to help. Since my diagnosis, I've wondered if Trisha has it too. I wonder if she ever goes to her doctor about her health?
you didn't let yourself get that way especially with the doctor saying no diet or exercise would work. What you did was take control of the situation and make progress which is fantastic. I was peri meno and my own doctor flagged it with me. a stone a year feeling awful, extra weight was really holding my active life up. Recently away and did 25k steps plus. Once I had proper footwear I was well able. Camino will be a sh*t show for TTT.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Not a mission is that a medium- XL at least. I'm a LOT smaller and I wear a L for comfort mostly, 'maybe' a medium in a mens if it's not too clingy
The t-shirt sizes were very small fitting, the hoodies were HUGE, my dd has a Xsmall t-shirt (she's a size 4-6) but the xs hoodie is swimming on her, she's def in a medium I'd say & clearly needed XL/2XL

Reactions: 4
I got merch yesterday, they had xs up to like 3xl or 4xl.

I'm a decent 16 / small 18 and bought a XL in the hoody and it's v oversized in memwish I got L but sure it'll be grand after a go in the dryer.

Got an L in tshirt and its oversized but nice in the it'll cover my arse in leggings vibe.

Reactions: 4
She went to Taylor Swift dressed like this...she somehow stood in front of a mirror and thought this was a good look. I can't understand her at all. Wear it as a dress if it is a dress with leggings underneath or shorts or whatever. No wonder she bought a tshirt and changed I'd say her niece was mortified.
Cannot believe she went like that. The dress tied up with a bobble 😱 The poor niece. And the young girls who go to these concerts but sooo much time and effort into their outfits!

She’s such a fraud. Would love to see the claim if she’d actually fallen!! Christ could have been very dangerous. But had to get the shot where she could photoshop get the right angle!! But no amount of angles is gonna help when she still posts the after pics and has the face of thunder!! Almost trying to make sure she has a stack of ‘poor trisha’ posts ready for next week / month when she says she wasn’t happy / training / eating right insert excuse here.
Reality is she’s still lying to herself as well as lying to all of us!! (Even though we don’t exist).