Trisha’s Transformation #24 Horrigation on, I'm not losing weight its just a big con

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'ITS BANK HOL MONDAY HOW U GETTIN ON ???? I WENT TO THE GYM AND THEN A WALK WITH MY SISTER. Yeah I call bullshit love. U don't go to gym without informing the guys of they're basic order.
My first thought was that she looks like a black pen grip.

Those clothes cannot be comfortable as they are cutting her in two. I have put on weight myself and well fitting clothes are so much more flattering...when will she ever realise this!
She is delusional. There is something legitimately wrong with her.
These shorts are cutting off circulation they are so tight.
I actually feel sorry for her that she dosent see this. I would feel incredibly self conscious dressing like that.
I see the likes of terrie mc evoy commenting saying she looks great. Which tells me all I need to know about her. Someone needs to pull trisha aside and have a talk with her.

Who said she came on her stories sayings was having therapy for delusional thoughts about her weight loss.

As an overweight woman myself trisha does not inspire me, she makes me feel like I have no hope of losing weight. She should re consider wls or wl injections. But as someone mentioned she would need a lot of therapy before this. Her issues are deep rooted.

Reactions: 18
I think she doesn’t want to lose the weight, she likes the attention and minding she gets from family and social media too much. I don’t think she realises a lot of it is pity, she’s obviously incapable of living independently and having her own life or home, she likes being coddled by her family. Ever watch 600lb life? So many of them absolutely love having enablers in their lives and enjoy the attention.

Just here to say I’m still laughing at her flogging the carving set for Fathers Day, tagging it ideal for Christmas roast dinners, in 20c June 🥵🦃

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My 600lb life is an eye opener into food addiction and having people around the person that enable the addiction.
It’s horrific and ultimately sad and a waste of a life for the people trapped inside their bodies.
Trisha is an addict too and has now become addicted to the “fame” associated with her account.
I do think she wants to lose weight but isn’t prepared to put the hard, boring graft in. Losing weight is far from exciting whereas, cooking on TV and meeting Z listers, that’s what drives her.
I failed at losing weight myself for many many years as I didn’t know how to do it.
Stupid crash diets from the 90s didn’t help and all the body image shaming from the magazines made me think my small body (back then) was actually fat.
However, Trisha is in a position to sort herself out.
She has time, money and influence to get people to help her.
She just won’t.
She is scared of it. Finds comfort in being the size she is. But at the same time hates it.

Reactions: 23
She has to be getting the lips done surely. Top one looks so much bigger in the photo with whoever that guy is.

Think she has gained weight on her face too in the makeup photo.
The tongue behind teeth. She must think it shaves several stone off, it just makes her look like a simpleton.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why is she stealing johnny bs shirt?? Is it a territorial thing🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why is she stealing johnny bs shirt?? Is it a territorial thing🤣
I'm not sure whether it was meant to be "oh look Johnny B gave me his shirt/shacket to wear because I was cold "🤣 Or "oh look I've lost so much weight, my shape is coming in I can now fit into Johnny B's clothes " 🤣 Either way one wrong move and she's busting that shirt/shacket at the seams 😆

Screenshot_20240610-114935_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The red cardigan today 🙄 it doesnt cover her boobs and is bet onto her back. But she uses the hashtag plus size! Like how can you get the size of a cardigan wrong, if it was fitting properly it would look way better.

Reactions: 9
The highs she hits after any interaction/attention from Johnny B is nuts , as well as all the praise from her followers.
She feeds of external validation .

She has some confidence. I wouldn’t leave the house if my clothes were glued to me like that
You and all the rest of us. She absolutely loves herself and think she looks fab. There is just no telling her. Trisha knows best it seems.

Reactions: 8
You and all the rest of us. She absolutely loves herself and think she looks fab. There is just no telling her. Trisha knows best it seems.
I don’t know how she does it. All the people in her comments blowing smoke up her arse are only hurting her

Reactions: 13
It's not a great cardigan to start with but it's definitely 2 sizes too small. What is wrong with this woman?

Reactions: 5
The highs she hits after any interaction/attention from Johnny B is nuts , as well as all the praise from her followers.
She feeds of external validation .
People like that are just exhausting…

Reactions: 6