Trisha’s Transformation #23 Liar, liar, your pants are on fire, you better size up coz they make you look dire!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The shirt's nice on her. Strange to see in her in normal clothes and not gym gear.
It is nice but unfortunately, her belly hangs down just below it. Shame it wasn't a tad longer!

I thought the dresses with the belts cut her in the middle and highlighted her boobs and belly.

Reactions: 6
Don't think much of most of those clothes. Most don't fit her great at all. Think this was probably the best fit on her, IMO. Nice to see her in something that's not clung to her, or cutting her in two at her middle. Disguises her belly too.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
She looks so much older than she is. I still can't believe she's in her 30s.
She's definitely in a size 20 in most of those.

Reactions: 3
Don't think much of most of those clothes. Most don't fit her great at all. Think this was probably the best fit on her, IMO. Nice to see her in something that's not clung to her, or cutting her in two at her middle. Disguises her belly too.
Of course it fits her-it’s a muumuu.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She looks so much older than she is. I still can't believe she's in her 30s.
She's definitely in a size 20 in most of those.
I think she always looks mid 40's.... partly I think because of the hair 🤷. Also I don't think for a second she is wearing a size 20 - more like the 24/26 in my opinion

Reactions: 9
Suprised she agreed to model plus sized clothing what with her being a size medium.
---
It is nice but unfortunately, her belly hangs down just below it. Shame it wasn't a tad longer!

I thought the dresses with the belts cut her in the middle and highlighted her boobs and belly.
Jeans are definitely not her friend. That trench is awful on her she prob chose that herself as it's bate onto her. She wouldn't be seen dead in a lot of those clothes they aren't tight enough for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don't think there is anything mind blowing in what she tried on, and plenty items still fit poorly.
I'm also not going to pat a 35 year old on the back for wearing a few items that fit her.

Reactions: 15
Please someone stop her saying buttery! It’s like she’s slobbering as she says it. This strange act the last while about the clothes suffocating her etc is wearing thin.

Reactions: 18
I think she always looks mid 40's.... partly I think because of the hair 🤷. Also I don't think for a second she is wearing a size 20 - more like the 24/26 in my opinion
I agree with all of this! Some of those dresses aged her. My friend is a size 24 and I don't think her belly is as big as Trisha's.

Look I don't care what size she is, I just dislike her lying about losing weight and being a 14.

Reactions: 14
Exactly and she will buy a size smaller if she decides to buy anything herself.
---

The weight was never falling off.
That's what I think too. Most of the dresses, jeans and shirts fitted but she obviously insisted on sizing down in the blazers as they were bet on to her.

If we see any of those shirt dresses again she'll be bursting out of them because she'll have bought 2-3 sizes down from whatever size the Shaws dresser picked.

Some nice items in there, but the sets from last summer were nicer.

Reactions: 9
I wasn’t blown away by any of those clothes, the jeans are terrible, the blazers and trench were too small.
The striped dress was okay, looks different on her in the last pic, did she size down when she tried them on herself? How ca. she not see that the bigger sizes fit her better. She probably defended the 16s

Reactions: 10
Feeling great 2 days after being diagnosed with pneumonia, most people are really ill for weeks but not trisha 🙄 she a walking miracle

Reactions: 22
Feeling great 2 days after being diagnosed with pneumonia, most people are really ill for weeks but not trisha 🙄 she a walking miracle
Whats gas is there are fools out there who will believe her. Thinking she's amazing for caring on while being so sick 🙄

Reactions: 8