Trisha’s Transformation #23 Liar, liar, your pants are on fire, you better size up coz they make you look dire!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And now the green stripey t-shirt... she's like a nauseous bee
I had to go have a look! She’s all over the place in the stripes on the mat! But worse than that is the state of her makeup in the previous videos. I have to say though, she does have amazing hair but at her age it need to be cut up a bit.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I had to go have a look! She’s all over the place in the stripes on the mat! But worse than that is the state of her makeup in the previous videos. I have to say though, she does have amazing hair but at her age it need to be cut up a bit.
I think it’s just too witchy on her. I’m not sure it’s age related or anything along those lines - it just doesn’t suit her.

Reactions: 13
You can have long hair at any age 🙄 It just doesn’t suit her, and the way she styles it makes her look like a traveller which I’m not sure is what she’s going for, maybe it is!

Reactions: 14
The make up and hair always give off strong traveller vibes. It's about time she meets a stylist or goes for colour analysis. Clearly she hasn't clue who she is or what her style is beyond gym clothes.

Reactions: 9
I've been trying to harness the influence of some younger girls at work, I'm only late 30s like but there's some great young and stylish girls in the team too. Who only LOVE to guide, advise, share, show.

Anyhow in my assessment of Trisha her make up style is very much out of date by a few years. Things are a bit more subtle apparently now... What would ye think?

Reactions: 3
I've been trying to harness the influence of some younger girls at work, I'm only late 30s like but there's some great young and stylish girls in the team too. Who only LOVE to guide, advise, share, show.

Anyhow in my assessment of Trisha her make up style is very much out of date by a few years. Things are a bit more subtle apparently now... What would ye think?
she is like she found her mothers makeup bag and went to town with it. less is more does not feature in any area of her life

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Couple of things , hair is too dark and just drags. A couple of inches off of it would give it a bit of life and get rid of the sizzled look and I think a dark brown would suit her better than a box dye black.

Your younger co workers are correct. That really heavy overly done make up is dated and I think it ages her. A more natural look would suit her better.

Lastly I wish she would for the love of all that is good and holy just buy and wear the size that fits her whatever that is

Reactions: 16
Couple of things , hair is too dark and just drags. A couple of inches off of it would give it a bit of life and get rid of the sizzled look and I think a dark brown would suit her better than a box dye black.

Your younger co workers are correct. That really heavy overly done make up is dated and I think it ages her. A more natural look would suit her better.

Lastly I wish she would for the love of all that is good and holy just buy and wear the size that fits her whatever that is
Totally agree with all of this. Dressing for her size, and toning down the makeup would work wonders. A few layers in her hair and a dark brown instead of the intense black. She’d be a new woman! She seems to believe the heavy face of makeup and long straightened hair equals self care and the “new Trisha”.

Reactions: 16
Totally agree with all of this. Dressing for her size, and toning down the makeup would work wonders. A few layers in her hair and a dark brown instead of the intense black. She’d be a new woman! She seems to believe the heavy face of makeup and long straightened hair equals self care and the “new Trisha”.
"Old" Trisha didn't wear makeup or get her hair done or think about her clothes. That's fine. Lots of people find themselves in that predicament. She really needs a stylist or an honest sister.

Reactions: 7
"Old" Trisha didn't wear makeup or get her hair done or think about her clothes. That's fine. Lots of people find themselves in that predicament. She really needs a stylist or an honest sister.
Yet she claimed two days in a row this week that she’s been using image skincare for something like 12 years and KM hair products for 10 years!! 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥 does she ever speak the truth???

How long is she on this so called journey of hers and she’s only sorting an approach to calorie controlling now? Despite telling us she has it all under control numerous times. She’s losing track of her own lies now and transforming into a joke, nothing more.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
How long is she on this so called journey of hers and she’s only sorting an approach to calorie controlling now? Despite telling us she has it all under control numerous times. She’s losing track of her own lies now and transforming into a joke, nothing more.
Didn't she write a book of calories counted recipes that she said she used to lose 100lbs?! 😂

• Haha
It’s exhausting listening to her. How are we still here?
Working out a calorie deficit for the first time?
Choosing fish or prawns? Like surely by now she should know to eat light when eating out?
She should know exactly just what goes into restaurant food, the butter and oil, exec chef like!

Reactions: 13
I still can't believe that our own baby Reindeer will be leading a camino group. How will she keep her lies straight for that week or the lead up to it. Do we know if she's running a pre camino meet up??
---
It’s exhausting listening to her. How are we still here?
Working out a calorie deficit for the first time?
Choosing fish or prawns? Like surely by now she should know to eat light when eating out?
She should know exactly just what goes into restaurant food, the butter and oil, exec chef like!
It's this kind of bullshit that helps highlights how much of a con artist she truly is.if she lost all the original weight from being in a caloriw deficit then she should know what to eat. I still think she took lipotrim during her weight loss period. I know people who took it and the weight flew off but once they stopped they went back to square one.

Reactions: 11
It's this kind of bullshit that helps highlights how much of a con artist she truly is.if she lost all the original weight from being in a caloriw deficit then she should know what to eat. I still think she took lipotrim during her weight loss period. I know people who took it and the weight flew off but once they stopped they went back to square one.
That's been mentioned a few times now (possibly by you! LOL!) but as someone who also did that cr*p I can totally see it being a real possibility.

Reactions: 8