Trisha’s Transformation #23 Liar, liar, your pants are on fire, you better size up coz they make you look dire!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she actually complete secondary school? Hopefully she did for her own education but you'd wonder given her limited views and vocab at times. Plus she talks about being exec head chef for 20 years or whatever.....

Reactions: 7
Did she actually complete secondary school? Hopefully she did for her own education but you'd wonder given her limited views and vocab at times. Plus she talks about being exec head chef for 20 years or whatever.....
You would wonder if she did. She doesn't have book smarts or street smarts.

Reactions: 4
Yeah I did German too in school and I was not bad at it, I was wondering where she was getting 15 version of Der, die, das.
It is not like Irish where you have agam, agat, aige, aici, againn, agaibh, acu, and forgive me if I have misspellings after 20 years out of school.

She can barely speak English, she can't say the word "bia" in Irish.

Reminded me of the Dunning Kruger effect:
The Dunning-Kruger effect is a type of cognitive bias in which people believe they are smarter and more capable than they are. Essentially, low-ability people do not possess the skills needed to recognize their own incompetence

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yeah I did German too in school and I was not bad at it, I was wondering where she was getting 15 version of Der, die, das.
It is not like Irish where you have agam, agat, aige, aici, againn, agaibh, acu, and forgive me if I have misspellings after 20 years out of school.

She can barely speak English, she can't say the word "bia" in Irish.

Reminded me of the Dunning Kruger effect:
The Dunning-Kruger effect is a type of cognitive bias in which people believe they are smarter and more capable than they are. Essentially, low-ability people do not possess the skills needed to recognize their own incompetence

Jesus you've just described by boss to a T

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I just bleeping can’t with this one anymore. The voice, the lies, the utter delusion 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Imagine the gym money she'd save if she just went out and helped her mother on the farm. All that lifting of milk buckets for a start. She'd be knackered every night and sleep like a baby.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I hope she isn't forcing herself into a size 16 and wears the correct bleeping size for a change.

Imagine going clothes shopping with this much make up on... She looks like mini from the Drew Carey show

instagrid_202441716311392.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
How is she excited about clothes that go from 16 to 26? Isn't our Trisha a 14 now?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
has she the mother and sister both sitting in the back of the car ? she had the tea in the holder thing in the middle

Reactions: 3
Clearly she was handed her size and told what to wear. For a change things fit her.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Only thing that didn't fit was the trench at the beginning rest were really nice I thought

Reactions: 6