Trisha’s Transformation #23 Liar, liar, your pants are on fire, you better size up coz they make you look dire!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats @caramelsq on the new thread title, we’ll have a winning box of Sharp Knives out to you never!

Olaaaa Non-transformers!

-Our dear Trisha is abroad again. With the owner of Jacob’s no doubt, who wants to revisit old memories anyway?

—Flat out in the gym in Marbs, wouldn’t you know that’s her first time in a gym abroad? Despite saying many times before she HAS to take activewear as an essential in her 10kg!

-Many costume changes - pity none of them actually fit. As one Tattler put it, how can you bloat when you’re that size anyway!

-Our dear T is off on the Camino later this year. Peddling a super duper offer for it! Pity the knees are so sore lately… We can only wait and see if they heal enough to go on the plane 🤔

-Compulsive liar Who? Surely not Trisha! She’s as honest as the day is long… This can be judged by her progress in her ever-lasting weight loss endeavour.

-So inspirational - if anyone is looking for a set of knives or a recipe, T is your woman! Just join the back of the queue. Apparently it’s long.

-No updates from a fitness watch. Strange seeing as Trisha is pounding the pavements in preparation for the big trip to Spain! Sure she’s well able anyway. You know yourself.

-Good ol’ one as she is found a ‘mighty light’ in Marbella from a shop! She’ll have to go tell allll the OTHER influencers. It’s giving ‘you can’t sit with us vibes’.

-Be sure NOT to engage on her insta page with all the Majella’s, brands can’t see anonymous browsing 💅🏻

-Trish is headlining for the Well Fest in Dublin in June… We’re failing to see why.

As you were Tattlers, happy non-transforming!

Reactions: 11
She's really missing a trick not telling us what was in her 10kg bag....
I'm going away in a couple of weeks and only taking cabin bag and small bag for first time for a week break. I really could have done with her plus size tips.... Me arse

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She's really missing a trick not telling us what was in her 10kg bag....
I'm going away in a couple of weeks and only taking cabin bag and small bag for first time for a week break. I really could have done with her plus size tips.... Me arse
Well just throw in every dress that is a size or two too small for a start you will need those for nights out, then your gym gear for during the day and you are all set.

Reactions: 11
Don't forget your eye mask if its a short haul flight 🙄 We get the seatbelt and tray pic coming home, don't think we got one going out 🤔 Back to reset shite again today no doubt and all her non negotiables we didn't hear much of or see much of this past week. Also for a wan that finds the sea so yummy in Clare there was no pic of a dip in marbella or wherever the feck she was. F R A U D S T E R patricia is all you are 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥

Reactions: 14
Sure why wouldn’t the seat belt close after 6 days???
She is flipping mental. Bet she was sucking in that gut for the photo too. Such nonsense

Reactions: 15
She was sucking the gut in for dear life in that picture . Reality is her gut was definitely hitting that tray. She's full of tit.

Reactions: 8
You’d think she’d post a recipe for some variation on bacon & cabbage, like Donal & Neven, it being St Patrick’s Day and all and her being an executive chef 😂

Reactions: 4
Surely the family want a holiday without the childminder Trisha coming along, the whole point of going on holiday is to let loose have meals out and go for a few drinks.
I would not fancy a week in tenerife with this one cooking "meals" for me. She would stress me out I feel like you wouldn't be able to relax. Having a meal out is "Scary" and would set her back about 5 years. She needs to bleeping cop on to herself.

Reactions: 13
Yet when she was in Malaga she seemed to be eating out every night so it's only on family holidays she does the cooking the family are only using her for babysitting and cooking duties.

Reactions: 9
So today trisha has developed ethics/morals . She must have been destroyed in her DMs.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What did she share? I missed it but saw her effort to not get cancelled.
She linked that hideous black dress of hers with a discount code only to be given out too in her dms because the company supports Israel.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Surely most people, unless they’re meal prepping and training for a competition or major goal / milestone, go on holiday and relax with the food, drink and exercise? I’ve never known anyone to be so obsessed with it, bar an actual professional bodybuilder I encountered previously. But even he wouldn’t have been shiteing on about it as much as this one. If she was as dedicated with the healthy meal prep as she lets on, the weight would be dropping. Exercise aside, a calorie deficit would have a huge impact to someone carrying that much extra weight.

Eughhh she gives me such rage.

Reactions: 14
She linked that hideous black dress of hers with a discount code only to be given out too in her dms because the company supports Israel.
I’m pleasantly surprised to see her do this! I tried bringing Sabrina hills attention to the fact that she was promoting pampers owned by Procter and Gamble and also tagging Zara left right and center both of whom we should be boycotting and her response was to block me 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Did anyone watch the lamb video? she had a bit of something stuck to her finger, her use of vegetables with certain meats is questionable, I dont eat lamb but i am sure it is meant to be served pink?

Reactions: 1