Trisha’s Transformation #23 Liar, liar, your pants are on fire, you better size up coz they make you look dire!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wasn't sure about watching Baby Reindeer on Netflix, because it's her and Johnny B
Omg that's why I logged in here , to say that exact same thing....I'm currently watching baby reindeer, and after seeing her story last night about it, I immediately knew why she felt uncomfortable watching it, it's way too close to the bone for her.

Reactions: 10
if ur sick u don’t give a crap what medicine tastes like u just take it. She’s sick alright- in the fkn head..she’s so stupid and I’d say thinks she’s evening cool with all her touch comments!!! duck of u lying deranged person- invest in some proper help for urself. Weight is least her worries. Her lies and bullshit alarming.

Reactions: 11
I was away for the week last week after a wicked few months at work, I got 2 different types of sickness during/after the holiday.
It is not uncommon apparently when you go from being up the walls to finally relaxing to be bollixed and come down with all sorts.
They only thing she is busy from is being on holiday the whole time. I regret not keeping the holiday tracker now.

I reckon her days are actually fairly pitiful. Usually alone or just family around.
No interest in the farm.
Out in the middle of nowhere, just constantly scrolling, stealing recipes and being a general bollix.

And there is nothing wrong with being single or alone, heck I am well shacked up and I still see myself as a single girl sometimes in my head, but it is because we want each other, we don't need each other. We have kept our own independence and identities.

She thinks "being skinny" will solve all her problems and everything will just fall in to place, the man, the house, the kids etc.
She has no real life or relationship experience. The most traumatic thing that seems to have happened to her is a seat belt did not fit on the plane once and ALLEGEDLY, somebody asked to be moved away from her. Mar yeah.

I think her shite content has actually become more shite. I can't use any better vocabulary on her. I don't know what "real" followers are actually enjoying from her content anymore.

Reactions: 16
Out in the middle of nowhere, just constantly scrolling, stealing recipes and being a general bollix.
Well I would only drop money to see her face when she reads that line😂😂😂👏👏😂

She is sick but the pneumonia will be her convenient way out of the ice baths...
Suits her right to get sick after going into the garden every day in a swimsuit pretending to get her fairy flaps wet.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
None of the exercises she is doing will shift that belly. no core exercises are being done. It's all focused on the legs and arms.
Core exercises will NOT lose that belly for her. Weight comes off all over. People of a normal healthy weight can use core exercises to tone their core but it is a myth that focussing on core exercises will make you lose weight from the tummy
---
She finds Baby Reindeer uncomfortable to watch. Ehm, maybe because you are not too far off the Martha character Trisha, and I don’t mean the weight issue.
Started watching this while bored running on the treadmill in the gym and literally came on here to say the same!

Reactions: 4
Watched a couple of episodes of baby reindeer tonight, first couple of episodes are 100% a Trish parody.

Reactions: 9
Watched a couple of episodes of baby reindeer tonight, first couple of episodes are 100% a Trish parody.
I watched it earlier and all I cud see was Trisha and Johnny B. Its no wonder she felt uncomfortable watching it.

Reactions: 8
Gosh, who knew she was so amazing at EVERYTHING? And here’s me thinking she didn’t get past sixth class.

Reactions: 8
I wonder if Johnny B has watched baby reindeer 🤣
---
Good at English me arse! What was the word yesterday she couldn't decide was right? German the same, brilliant at that yet she can't even remember der die and das. Absolute dose!! I'd say the teachers had a massive party the day she left.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Christ on a bike but she is hard to listen to 🙉 talk about loving herself and blowing smoke up her own hole. And the contradicting she does....she was in the gym in her 20's and was concious she was sweaty, smelly and wonder why joining the gym would fail. She was always doing it from a place of punishment. Next clip she doesn't go to gym for punishmemt and is amazed that shes actually in a gym?!?! Like were you not "actually" in a gym in your 20's too but couldnt be arsed. And then to top it off shes so happy when shes playing her sports, going for hikes 🤪 yea pinocchio we know about your bus hikes and what sport do you play. Dope

Reactions: 11