Trisha’s Transformation #23 Liar, liar, your pants are on fire, you better size up coz they make you look dire!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The so called pneumonia didn't last long, Hon the Lewis is off to Portugal. She's a miracle.

Reactions: 14
How many holidays has this brain drain taken in the last 12 months? Anyone counting?

Reactions: 10
Lol, I was in Portugal last week. It was HOT! Oh I really wish I kept that tracker I was going to start, this must be break/trip number 7 or 8 at this stage.

Reactions: 5
And a Trisha Travels essential bundle for a 2 hour flight...because who doesnt want to start brushing their hair in the sky.Rabbit not included.
Some wheeler dealers in that family.

Reactions: 8
She does know you aren't advised to fly worh pneumonia as the altitude can do serious damage to your lungs when they are fighting pneumonia. She could have just admitted she had a hangover and let it be but nooooo it had to pneumonia.

Reactions: 13
This wan has more holidays than hot dinners, like seriously I work a real job and can't afford one holiday it would sicken ya.

Reactions: 12
On the RTE Facebook page with some recipe or other.

All the comments saying how great she is. I genuinely don't get it. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
So there is someone I follow on Instagram who is currently doing the camino. They are very fit and very active - sea swim, do hikes, and go to the gym.

Her face is red, she is sweating, and putting her feet into cold water to ease them.

Trisha had none of these aliments and she is double the size.

The truth always comes out Trisha...

Reactions: 23
We will get to see the red face and the sore feet when she has to walk it this year with the Majella's. That is of course if she doesn't back out.

Reactions: 7