Trisha’s Transformation #23 Liar, liar, your pants are on fire, you better size up coz they make you look dire!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God, yous swear she has been called every name under the sun instead of just a mention of photoshoping it even said well done for the healthy life. The way they are going on you'd swear the comment was derogatory.
All she wants is praise. I have no problem with someone being praised when it's deserved. She doesn't like being caught out by her own web of lies. Unless her transformers are blind it's clear to see from her videos there is no transformation at all. What's she going to do when she is on the Camino with all the Majellas seeing her in the flesh no filters.

Reactions: 14
What's she going to do when she is on the Camino with all the Majellas seeing her in the flesh no filters.
They are in for some shock, aren't they!
And she portrayed herself as doing the part she did last time around, without as much as breaking a sweat. 🥴

Reactions: 12
She definitely has gone backward with her exercises. I remember she used to do box jumps. Now she just jumps from one foot to the other. It is probably better for her joints.

She'd be better off properly stick to the walking and walk miles every day. She doesnt have a proper job so what the hell is she doing all day. She should easily be able to walk for a couple of hours every day.

Reactions: 15
All she wants is praise. I have no problem with someone being praised when it's deserved. She doesn't like being caught out by her own web of lies. Unless her transformers are blind it's clear to see from her videos there is no transformation at all. What's she going to do when she is on the Camino with all the Majellas seeing her in the flesh no filters.
I WISH bloggers unveiled were still around to call her out.. I think she would explode and lose her tit 😂 #Comebackbloggersunveiled 😁💗

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I thought the head was great... Thought she cracked it in 2021, I mean 2021, sorry 2022, or maybe 2023, ah duck was it 2024...

She's a pig of a human and that has nothing to do with her size.

Reactions: 14
Just posting this so the majellas will recognise her out on the camino. Another "run" this morning and not a drop of sweat 🤥
She's so full of tit. Her majellas are finally going to see her for who she is really is during the camino.

Reactions: 7
Cooking on same day as Neven Maguire and Darina Allen. Would love to know what they make of her😂
This 👆I mean, Neven Maguire with his sold out restaurant and Darina , the OG (not a fan of the Allen’s but credit where it’s due in relation to the cookery school etc)
And then our Trish.
Shite recipes

No wonder she is so full of herself, getting listed like that, with actual recognisable names in the world of cooking/ restaurants. 🥴

She'll be cooking "easy" because that is the height of her abilities. Her go-to is parsley on everything to make it look fancy - like what auld ones do with funeral sandwiches.

• Haha
She'll be cooking "easy" because that is the height of her abilities. Her go-to is parsley on everything to make it look fancy - like what auld ones do with funeral sandwiches.
Love a savoury sandwich on white bread at a funeral 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Imagine John Joe and Mary heading for their weekly gander to town when go tobann, the blue blob that is the big Lewis one appears bent over in the garden picking up her phone whilst giving the total eclipse of her arse.
"Is that her Mary?"
"Tis, I heard she gave up the cattle trough and is running now."
"Did she give up the gym then?"
"No she boxes, does the gym and does her run after."

"Christ Mary. I've seen some things in my time."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I hope all those going with her are actually preparing for it. If they think that it will be a breeze because of her, they are In for a serious bad few days.

Everything about this yoke is gross, but when she wobbles and dances about on her "skinny" legs, bag of spuds belly in front, with the legs spread like she is trying to air out her sweaty box I just want to punt her in the bleep from behind and tell her to cop on to herself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.