Trisha’s Transformation #23 Liar, liar, your pants are on fire, you better size up coz they make you look dire!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, 542 calories for a 5km at 14min pace....what kinda weight entry would you need for it to be that high!! Seems a bit ridiculous no?

Reactions: 5
I have just walked 5km at a pace of 8 min I have burned 270 cal. So yeah to answer the question above seems high to me. Just to add am no skinny minny either at 13.5 stone.

Reactions: 8
Just seen someone commented on her tiktok about photoshopping...

Of course they got a passive aggressive reply from Trish saying oh that's a compliment cause I dont photoshop..🙄

Honestly all jokes aside... In that pic she has shaved off about 5 stone... How can she be blatantly lying then gaslighting people saying "oh I dont photoshop".

Biggest fraud ever.

Reactions: 19
Wow, 542 calories for a 5km at 14min pace....what kinda weight entry would you need for it to be that high!! Seems a bit ridiculous no?
14min pace!!! Even at my heaviest (17stone) I started at 11.5min pace. What’s she doing walking backwards 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Doesn't it really make you wonder about these award events too, as well as the likes of Bloom and so on? The likes of this fraud - oh I mean transformation - is apparently lauded. 🥴

Those who enable her nonsense are as bad as her, imo.

Just seen someone commented on her tiktok about photoshopping...

Of course they got a passive aggressive reply from Trish saying oh that's a compliment cause I dont photoshop..🙄

Honestly all jokes aside... In that pic she has shaved off about 5 stone... How can she be blatantly lying then gaslighting people saying "oh I dont photoshop".

Biggest fraud ever.
She is such a manipulative lying witch. She would drive anyone insane. God love her family .
One of Irelands greatest con women.

• Heart
My god but patricia you must have had some lump of a dinner at that event you were at cos theres a huge, huge, HUGE difference in the 2 pictures YOU put up of yourself. Some "transformation" pre and post dinner 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
My god but patricia you must have had some lump of a dinner at that event you were at cos theres a huge, huge, HUGE difference in the 2 pictures YOU put up of yourself. Some "transformation" pre and post dinner 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
She must have finally ate the calf 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
The pace does not really bother me. Fair play to you all that are quicker. I would not be much better than maybe 4-4.5km per hour, but I aint a walker.

I just find it odd that somebody who walks so much has such a slow pace...

She is physically pushing in her side gut in the frock photo like, it's obvious ya know

Reactions: 13
She is physically pushing in her side gut in the frock photo like, it's obvious ya know
Ya I don't think it's photoshopped. You can see she's push her side in so much half hand is missing. If that was her waist her hand would be just resting there

Reactions: 2
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 someone been reading tattle patricia 🤣🤣🤣🤣 we see you 🧐🤓😉
Awww bless her . Very clear she's reading her so trisha answer some other questions.
What qualifications have you to talk to people about mental health, fitness or well being??
Why do you lie about dress sizes?
Why are you still lying about doing the camino last year?
Why was their never a photo of the calf??
Side note: photoshop includes the use of filters which you use all the time!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
bleeping simpleton twirling around the place showing off her gunt in her size 18 dress 😂😂😂 trisha, size up 2 more sizes at least

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Think she’s replying to a comment on tic tock where somebody called her out on the difference between her selfie and the group photo. That said she also reads on here

Reactions: 4
She is obsessed with showing comparison pics, how has she shrank so much since wellfest last weekend. How much weight can have fallen off her in a week.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
All the comments underneath the video are helping to not only feed her huge ego but help fuel her lies.
It's ridiculous. She turns to the side in that video and Its very obvious how huge she is.
The person telling her that she's actually smaller in real life is doing her no favours.
It's frustrating to think someone like her has influence.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.