Trisha’s Transformation #23 Liar, liar, your pants are on fire, you better size up coz they make you look dire!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope all those going with her are actually preparing for it. If they think that it will be a breeze because of her, they are In for a serious bad few days.
Sure that's no problem. They can hop on the bus with Trish when they reach their limit. So a nice 20 minute stroll followed by a spin in the bus. Sure the craic will be mighty.
---
Everything about this yoke is gross, but when she wobbles and dances about on her "skinny" legs, bag of spuds belly in front, with the legs spread like she is trying to air out her sweaty box I just want to punt her in the bleep from behind and tell her to cop on to herself.
If you can find it go for it girl!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Manic again in the stories from yesterday. Another high with all of her new strategies and what’s working for her, despite being how many years into her “transformation”?

Reactions: 9
She has two coaches???
Why??
Of course they will be the ones looking after all her majellas.

Reactions: 7
She has two coaches???
Why??
Of course they will be the ones looking after all her majellas.
The two coaches will be there to distract the Majellas from the fact that Trisha is taking a cab 90% of the way.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Note the phrasing on the vid: "bring a group of people to the camino" not along the camino / doing the camino etc. Just "to" the camino :unsure:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
What is she on this evening?! Im sorry but there’s no way she’d get a date if anyone was to see her ramblings

Reactions: 7
Tagging Joanne and anxious preoccupied for the ten millionth time. They neverrrrrr reshare her stories. I suspect majellas are not their target audience.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.