Trisha’s Transformation #23 Liar, liar, your pants are on fire, you better size up coz they make you look dire!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's on a manic high again. It wouldn't surprise me if she turns out to be bi polar. Her highs and lows are so extreme

Reactions: 13
I saw one shnakey person commented on her tiktok video of her slapping her face with a band something along the lines of "so cool that you share throwback videos to 2018" or something of that ilk. I went back to check the comments and it was gone. She obviously blocked them. Then I blocked her as I couldn't be dealing with her popping up on my FYP.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Black trainer liners and white trainers, like why??? She's coming across as desperate for a ride 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 4
She says she doesn't use filter but look at the pic of her and Daithi ..😂😂😂😂 he's as smooth as a baby calf 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I know someone who was at the same golf course with Trisha. (Mitchelstown golf course, Trisha didn't tag the name incase you and all her fans find her).

All they said was it was actually a golf learning class for 4 weeks (two different time sessions) that they paid and went on, than low and behold Trisha showed up on the last week and than went out with them the week after around the course.

One might think, who the hell does one out of four classes and has the cheek to go around the golf course with people who committed their time to actually learning.
But, that's our Trisha, never fully commits to anything so unsurprising.

Imagine her roaring around a golf course. And now she is all "I'm a golfer", oh yes sure, one half ass class and tagging along on one round makes you a golfer, fu*king idiot. she probably only signed up to meet all the old Majellas and try and sell some tit knifes. (I can say that as my friend is old and thought the same thing and she was just allergic to her).

My friend is hoping Trisha gives up for all their sakes and puts her golf club beside her bike, ice bath and her camino boots and everything else.

Trisha needs to just go and get a real fu*king job and deal with her clear mental health issues.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I know someone who was at the same golf course with Trisha. (Mitchelstown golf course, Trisha didn't tag the name incase you and all her fans find her).

All they said was it was actually a golf learning class for 4 weeks (two different time sessions) that they paid and went on, than low and behold Trisha showed up on the last week and than went out with them the week after around the course.

One might think, who the hell does one out of four classes and has the cheek to go around the golf course with people who committed their time to actually learning.
But, that's our Trisha, never fully commits to anything so unsurprising.

Imagine her roaring around a golf course. And now she is all "I'm a golfer", oh yes sure, one half ass class and tagging along on one round makes you a golfer, fu*king idiot. she probably only signed up to meet all the old Majellas and try and sell some tit knifes. (I can say that as my friend is old and thought the same thing and she was just allergic to her).

My friend is hoping Trisha gives up for all their sakes and puts her golf club beside her bike, ice bath and her camino boots and everything else.

Trisha needs to just go and get a real fu*king job and deal with her clear mental health issues.
Celebrities don’t have to follow the same rules as civilians. Surely they were honoured that she joined them at all?

Funny to see all the fads listed… so many delicious things that she’s just dropped without a second thought!

Reactions: 8
I love how she deleted that reel because after 30mins she had only gotten 64 likes.
🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So she's back in therapy again. I thought therapy was yet another non negotiable 🙄
She just wants validation and praise every single day.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She said it in three different ways too.. Never doubted her own cooking skills. I watched her on the today show last week. Same old chicken thighs with rice. A sprinkling of parsley on top. Even had random peas thrown on the side. Amazing stuff.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.