Trisha’s Transformation #23 Liar, liar, your pants are on fire, you better size up coz they make you look dire!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the comments underneath the video are helping to not only feed her huge ego but help fuel her lies.
It's ridiculous. She turns to the side in that video and Its very obvious how huge she is.
The person telling her that she's actually smaller in real life is doing her no favours.
It's frustrating to think someone like her has influence.
All those who enable her, are as bad as her. How does anyone listen with a straight face, to this one when she is wheeled into various festivals, shows like the one with that gobsh1te Bressie, or heaven forbid, workplaces, as a 'transformation' guru. Lord protect us all. 🥴

Reactions: 9
Why doesn’t she just shut up talking shite and take the weightloss drugs? Every day/week/month/year is the same with her, reset, was in a bad place but now in a GREAT place, size down, drink water, walk 230km every day in 30 mins, sure feck it run it altogether because apparently she’s able, despite having a totally messed up centre of gravity.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why doesn’t she just shut up talking shite and take the weightloss drugs? Every day/week/month/year is the same with her, reset, was in a bad place but now in a GREAT place, size down, drink water, walk 230km every day in 30 mins, sure feck it run it altogether because apparently she’s able, despite having a totally messed up centre of gravity.
Even if she did take Ozempic she would still lie about it and claim she did it all on her own.

Reactions: 12
Even if she did take Ozempic she would still lie about it and claim she did it all on her own.
On the Oz front you still have to put the work in. It doesnt make the weight drop it merely turns off the forever thinking about food and an ability to over eat. Following some of the forums it doesnt work for some and they still cant loose. Thankfully it worked for me but I still got up early twice a week for training and upped my steps. Though I am in awe of all these events using Trish as transformation ammo. Like how? delusion ammo more like it. (and Ive been there)

Reactions: 13
14min pace!!! Even at my heaviest (17stone) I started at 11.5min pace. What’s she doing walking backwards 🤣
At this pace - the Camino week is gonna take a month!!!

We were due a poor Trisha post at this stage!!

But it’s all smoke and mirrors - and she pretty much confirms she posts only pictures that have been pre checked, she uses so many filters she forgets that this is a form of photoshopping - or has she decided that this is actually allowed because it’s not using a photoshop ap??

She is a danger to all. Unqualified advice and damaging all mental health. Once again she fights back with telling people not to comment but when it’s all fraud she hates being called
out because it’s a threat to her being exposed and eventually the house of cards will all fall down soon!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I wonder which one of her insta friends have dropped her. All today's posts about good friends/environments are a sign somethings up .

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I wonder which one of her insta friends have dropped her. All today's posts about good friends/environments are a sign somethings up .
Probably mourning Johnny B's departure from 2fm and imminent trip to Oz.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Still looks the same size as always in the gym today...look at how tight the clothes are.... more rolls than the Mitchelin Man.
I wonder what she honestly sees when she looks in the mirror.

Reactions: 4
God, yous swear she has been called every name under the sun instead of just a mention of photoshoping it even said well done for the healthy life. The way they are going on you'd swear the comment was derogatory.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.