Trisha’s Transformation #23 Liar, liar, your pants are on fire, you better size up coz they make you look dire!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So when is she supposedly away?

The cynic in me would think she uploaded it on the wrong day if she's away "today and tomorrow" but left yesterday?

Reactions: 3
She’s back doing pre-records! Let there be no doubt, she does it regularly at weekends. While she binges wine & cheese, she has gym/walk/run videos set to go!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Interesting ré pre records.
Derval Ó Rourke was in airport in Portugal with me a few weeks ago, according to her insta she was making crunchy chicken strips at home.
I've no real opinion on Derval but she has a resting witch face that would sour milk.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Interesting ré pre records.
Derval Ó Rourke was in airport in Portugal with me a few weeks ago, according to her insta she was making crunchy chicken strips at home.
I've no real opinion on Derval but she has a resting witch face that would sour milk.
I have a resting witch face. We can't help it!! I get a pain in my face constantly having to smile because people say I look so grumpy.

Reactions: 7
Now we want the side profile! From the front she does look a lot slimmer and then she turns sideways
It's obviously edited beyond recognition.
Not to sound crude, but the legs are so far apart, must be to accommodate the stomach, even though it's edited out...🥴

Reactions: 6
It's obviously edited beyond recognition.
Not to sound crude, but the legs are so far apart, must be to accommodate the stomach, even though it's edited out...🥴
She's going into over load with the editing these days .

Reactions: 4
These are from the same event. She genuinely thinks she's a skinny little thing. If she was transforming the gut and extreme chins would be gone.
She needs to accept her real size, we know her real size. You don't fool us Trisha

Reactions: 8
She does realise we can see her actual unfiltered size in the videos. Blue top pic from a video she posted yesterday, back top from a video posted today, and black dress from a pic she posted from last night. Grey roots pic from Fri night. She is kidding no one but herself.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I wouldn't even edit a Facebook pic of myself cos I feel all my friends would know full well it wasn't me and I would feel like an eejit. But these "public figures" who are at more risk of being seen in the wild have absolutely no shame.

Reactions: 15
The comments then telling her how fab she looks. Are they that stupid that they think she shrank overnight. She should have photoshopped her shadow on the floor and where are her fingers gone at one side??? Joanne Larby level of photoshopping going on right there. Someone somewhere needs to expose all these chancers.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.