Trisha’s Transformation #23 Liar, liar, your pants are on fire, you better size up coz they make you look dire!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spray tan, make up done, hair done to go to a concert where they had forecast thundery showers a day in advance. Fine if indoors. No need to be wasting money like that it's not like she is a 20 year old. She absolutely loves herself she thinks she is only fabulous. I'd imagine she is a pain in the hole to listen to. She must think the filtered version of herself is actually what she looks like

All those lovely shaw clothes she got and she's gone in a top and pants that looks like they've been sprayed onto her, and then got a spray tan despite every inch of her skin being covered.

Reactions: 12
Who gets a spray tan for Bruce Springsteen?🤣

From the footage I've seen of him he looks stiff compared to what he used to be ..definitely slowing down with age

Reactions: 8
I don't understand it. She spends money on hair and make up to beat the band, that give off traveller vibes. But she won't spend money on decent clothes that fit, say from the likes of Shaws. I assume when she show cased outfits they styled her, so put her in what fits and suits her shape and yet she continues to pour herself into ill fitting unflattering clothes that cling to and show off her belly and not in a good way. Can she not see how much better she looks when dressed properly? Obviously not when she continues to dress how she does.

Reactions: 16
I don't understand it. She spends money on hair and make up to beat the band, that give off traveller vibes. But she won't spend money on decent clothes that fit, say from the likes of Shaws. I assume when she show cased outfits they styled her, so put her in what fits and suits her shape and yet she continues to pour herself into ill fitting unflattering clothes that cling to and show off her belly and not in a good way. Can she not see how much better she looks when dressed properly? Obviously not when she continues to dress how she does.
I'm still almost certain she does this on purpose. Like, if she's not trying to "hide" or "flatter" herself she's not opening herself up to the potential negative commentary if she did, if that makes sense?

As in, negative commentary about her clothes may affect her more when it is the nice, well fitted stuff versus the vac pac "uniform" she likes to wear because that's not hiding or flattering anything.

Also did Doireann G not have a story up the other day about hating her arms?

Reactions: 5
I kinda feel bad for this comment but if she is going to insist on having jet black hair then she needs a bottle of root spray… I do not have perfect hair and I am older and more grey than she is so maybe that’s why I feel bad but then again I don’t put myself out there as motivation for people to “transform”.

Reactions: 8
Trisha’s Transformation, I thought it was suppose to be a page about getting slimmer but in fact it’s actually about getting bigger! Total curve ball! Thinking outside the box that Lewis one. She’ll go far, we were the silly ones.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She goes pure white from the root so it's like a halo around her head against the contrast of the black.
Roots that strong against black would be a big no no.

She's very young to be pure grey,most people would have strands and streaks of grey.

Reactions: 3
She goes pure white from the root so it's like a halo around her head against the contrast of the black.
Roots that strong against black would be a big no no.

She's very young to be pure grey,most people would have strands and streaks of grey.
I think the total black, one length is too severe on her. Shorter hair, few layers to take the bulk out of it and maybe a lighter tone or some highlights or something would soften her look, she's a bit Shiela Sheikh-esque.

Reactions: 9
Someone should post a pic in the comments of her actual size. Does she not think people will follow her or watch that know she isn't that size.

Reactions: 9
Where is her accent from? gets on my nerves

Someone should post a pic in the comments of her actual size. Does she not think people will follow her or watch that know she isn't that size.
Usually on tiktok they are quick to do tit like that. Does she have the comments turned off again??

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.