Trisha’s Transformation #23 Liar, liar, your pants are on fire, you better size up coz they make you look dire!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her legs and arms are toned but this belly does not seem to be moving. I toned up after two months of three sessions a week. What is she doing?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She does not do much core exercise really.

I don't know how much could be tightened there tbh, fat has to be lost first.

Reactions: 7
Her legs and arms are toned but this belly does not seem to be moving. I toned up after two months of three sessions a week. What is she doing?
The legs are semi toned from carrying all the extra weight .

If she was killing it in the gym and counting her calories as she claims to be the weight should be falling off her. Years and years of this and no change in her. She needs to just cut back her calories and try a different form of exercise because what she is doing is clearly not working.

Reactions: 16
I'd have seen a dietician by now if I'd been working out like that and eating like a rabbit as she claims. That or a doctor for a hormone imbalance.

Reactions: 15
I'd have seen a dietician by now if I'd been working out like that and eating like a rabbit as she claims. That or a doctor for a hormone imbalance.
She should definitely go get things checked out. She's holding out hope on meeting someone soon and having a baby.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No exercise will make any difference to her belly area- that's gonna be all down to food.

Reactions: 9
None of the exercises she is doing will shift that belly. no core exercises are being done. It's all focused on the legs and arms.

She finds Baby Reindeer uncomfortable to watch. Ehm, maybe because you are not too far off the Martha character Trisha, and I don’t mean the weight issue.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
None of the exercises she is doing will shift that belly. no core exercises are being done. It's all focused on the legs and arms.
Core exercises won't make any difference either.

It's fork put-downs and plate push aways she needs to focus on

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What’s wrong with her upper lip? It’s always like she Had a rash or a wax

Reactions: 5
I'm fucxing furious!
The doctor gives her an inhaler and asks does she need to be shown how to use it
"no, I've played with my friends one loads"
This is a grown woman!!! An inhaler is medicine, drugs and she's on screen saying she's played with one!!!!

Reactions: 13
She doesn't need it sure,pneumonia my ass. Currently in week 3 of pneumonia and there's no way you'd be out at fota and in the gym with pneumonia. Not a chance, chest infection maybe but she wouldn't be out of bed if it was as bad as pneumonia.

Reactions: 19
Not a hope she'd be out & about if she'd pneumonia, my OH had it last year, he NEVER rings in sick, he wfh full time & he took a full week off work, stuck to bed/couch, and it was 6 wks before he even attempted a run (he runs marathons & would be super fit cardio wise).

Reactions: 16
I've had pneumonia and it's horrible, unfortunately just had to carry on with 4 kids though. Maybe that's how Trish carries on, she's just too busy to stop😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can't listen to her and her lies because I'm constantly distracted by whatever is wrong with her upper lip. Wtf is going on there.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.