Trisha’s Transformation #23 Liar, liar, your pants are on fire, you better size up coz they make you look dire!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We need to stop asking questions as she’s a liar it’s proven when her mouth moves lies comes out- she’s like our government nothing from her can b trusted.

Reactions: 4
Here's a screenshot of Trisha at some fashion show. She really isn't in a weight loss phase at the moment. How can she share so many gym and low calorie meal shots on her insta when the opposite must be true?
How is she not all panicky in that jumpsuit. It doesn't fit her and does her zero favours.
She's brazen.

Reactions: 8
I actually feel sorry for her looking at that pic - I’m nervous climbing on high stools and I’m half her size. Imagine doing it in a skintight jumpsuit and high heels, in front of an audience 🫥

Reactions: 9
I actually feel sorry for her looking at that pic - I’m nervous climbing on high stools and I’m half her size. Imagine doing it in a skintight jumpsuit and high heels, in front of an audience 🫥
I agree and think it was an awful thing to do to her.

Reactions: 5
Here's a screenshot of Trisha at some fashion show. She really isn't in a weight loss phase at the moment. How can she share so many gym and low calorie meal shots on her insta when the opposite must be true?
She looks so big in that photo, I'm actually shocke 😱 She must be flat out filtering every single we see on her own page. How will she manage leading a group on the Camino in only a few months time.

Reactions: 7
The shot of her in that awful peach swimming costume is terrible, what’s going on with the breasticles?

• Haha
The shot of her in that awful peach swimming costume is terrible, what’s going on with the breasticles?
There is absolutely no support in those swimsuits her breaticles are down at her knees along with her stomach.

Reactions: 6
Ladies and gentleman, dinner prepared by an executive chef. It looks like the top of the bin after you empty the limp aul veg outta the back of the fridge on grocery shop day.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
I agree and think it was an awful thing to do to her.
To be fair though it probably didn't bother her, you have to remember she's oozing with confidence and absolutely positive that she's shaping up. The people organising that event probably watch her insta, why would they think they'd need a lower stool for her when she's rocking the gym and her non negotiables every day:)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's definitely bothered by photos she can't approve taken by other people. I am too. But then I don't claim to be 6 stone lighter than I am. She must be raging when she sees the 'truth'!

Reactions: 8
Well well well
She had a cold coz the big bold ice bath gave it to her.
So now she can stop this fad.
Also, she thinks it’s going to speed up her metabolism and therefore make her skinny??
Seriously Trish, cop on

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She never once sat into the ice bath because if she did she would have a video up she loves a brag does Trisha. She is kidding no one only herself with all her lies.

Reactions: 10
She protests too much... All we've had is this bleeping ice bath.
She's trying to make herself believe she is doing it.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.