Trisha’s Transformation #23 Liar, liar, your pants are on fire, you better size up coz they make you look dire!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you know what I've really been noticing recently? She never, ever seems to hang out with, or go out for an evening, with any of the sisters.

They're happy to go on holidays with her alright because she cooks and minds the kids, but you never hear of her going to the pub with a sister on a weekend, or to one of the many concerts she tells us she goes to.

She tells us she's so lonely at the weekends and finds them very long, but surely with all those sisters you'd think there would always be someone to go for a drink with or even to go to their house and watch a movie/have a chat. I'd say they're all aware of her lying, scheming, manipulating, centre of attention ways. It says a lot that most seem to live nearby but have little time for her.

Edit: she'll probably be on now at the weekend to prove me wrong.
I've thought this many times with her but I've always had a second thought maybe they aren't close

Reactions: 3
I've thought this many times with her but I've always had a second thought maybe they aren't close
With that many sisters you'd expect at least some of them to be close with her. Says a lot that she doesn't seem close with any of them. I suppose if we find her hard work to watch they probably feel the same.

Reactions: 7
It's really annoying me that shes lying about the ice bath .

Not a hope in hell she done 4.5 minutes and shes not out of breath .. not hyped up.. not bright red. Why isn't she showing her in it ?

Absolute disgusting liar ..

Reactions: 21
It's really annoying me that shes lying about the ice bath .

Not a hope in hell she done 4.5 minutes and shes not out of breath .. not hyped up.. not bright red. Why isn't she showing her in it ?

Absolute disgusting liar ..
Ah would you stop. She put her face in. Her nose was all red. She said it so it must be true

• Haha
Reactions: 8
More like she stuck her nose in a tub of ice cream & not an ice bath

No way in he'll she is using an ice bath for over 4 minutes.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Someone already it but vogue and Spencer look like absolute gym beasts and they can barely hack a minute 😂 there’s something psychologicaly wrong with this one and her pathological lying

Reactions: 24
I was in the shower and accidentally turned on the cold instead of the hot and my God the screech there's no way I could have done 4.5 mins

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Who is she trying to kid with the 4.5 mins in the ice bath. It must be magic ice that neither makes her cold or wet. Wish someone would publicly call her out now on the lies. Do the Majella's actually believe that she could sit in an ice bath for 30 seconds never mind 4.5 mins. She isn't even showing inside the bath if she was genuinely doing it she would show it. And she would be shouting about it from the roof tops....

Reactions: 17
Who is she trying to kid with the 4.5 mins in the ice bath. It must be magic ice that neither makes her cold or wet. Wish someone would publicly call her out now on the lies. Do the Majella's actually believe that she could sit in an ice bath for 30 seconds never mind 4.5 mins. She isn't even showing inside the bath if she was genuinely doing it she would show it. And she would be shouting about it from the roof tops....
Just like if she really did the camino she would have shown everything in such detail. duck it, she posted more about Errigal than she has of anything else she supposedly loves and needs to do for survival. She needs to talk to someone about her lying.its out of hand.

Reactions: 9
She would have shown the ice too. I kind of have pity for her but ya spiraling out of control.

Reactions: 6
She reminds me of Jay from the inbetweeners while talking about the ice bath 😂 coming from a woman who feels panicked and afraid martial in clothes how can she submerge herself into ice cold water and be a pro before the week is out 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her nose tip is red from dipping it in the "icy" water and her hands which you would think would be submerged a lot longer are normal colouring 🤥🤥 pinocchio lewis is at it again

Reactions: 11
Only way she’s getting in that ice bath is if Johnny B is in it…

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Funny how the ice baths are not shown on the grid. Because she would be called out in an instant.

Reactions: 10
I was at a hotel here in Ireland the weekend and my room overlooked a pool and an ice bath which just seemed to be cold water, like our Trish is doing.

I watched a good few people of all shapes and sizes hop into the ice bath and the majority didn't last 30 seconds but even so, they came out red and chattering. The longest I noticed a person in, was this jacked fella who must have been in for about 5 minutes but could tell that he was doing some sort of meditative, Wim Hof kind of breathing/meditation and he too came out entirely pink from the shoulders down.

I swear I sound like a pervert but it was sheer curiosity to see what sort of times people were lasting all because of Trisha.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Wouldn't you think the ice bath and her in it would be great SM content for an influencer like Patricia!! It's bizarre she hasn't shown herself in it, or even shown the bath itself with alllll the ice she bought in it. Even a photo from the chest up of her sitting in the bath would make for useful content, you would think.

Make it make sense. Would it even be safe for her to use it alone? If she got a stumble getting in or out, or anything happened when in it for 4.5 minutes, it could be a disaster. Is it any wonder with her history of lying that none of us believe her!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.