Trisha’s Transformation #23 Liar, liar, your pants are on fire, you better size up coz they make you look dire!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would have more respect for her if she could just admit on Saturdays I have a fry for breakfast or whatever normal thing she does like a bottle of wine or a take away that’s how most people spend their weekends indulging.. why can’t she admit that

Reactions: 14
I dont watch telly because it reminds me of being at my heaviest.Eh ..skinny people can watch it too.Its not a coping tool for traumatised fatso's.
I go to a concert or the cinema (cant say I've heard her talk about either) and I'm sure she stopped reading books because they were scary.
There is noone getting up at 6am on Saturday if they can help it.I dont even believe she gets up at that time on a weekday as she has no children or commute.Im surprised she didnt say she has thrown out the mattress and sleeps in the ice bath now.
I can just see this one in 50 years time when shes in a nursing home trying to convince the staff she was a pilot with Aer Lingus or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She's only fooling herself. Nobody is going to believe someone her size only has a bowl of porridge with berries for breakfast. I'm half her size and I'd be starved with what she claims to eat.

Reactions: 15
She says "My biggest ethos is that I can lose weight, but I don't have to lose flavour. I think that's why it's worked for me this time." But it hasn't worked for you, Trisha!! You're deluded.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What's she doing between 6 and 8am on a Saturday? Why would you get up 2 hours before you were even doing anything?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's 100% not up early. She wouldn't be able to contain herself if she was. Like all the other twats on Instagram, if they are up my god they are gonna let us know how much better they are than us!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What's she doing between 6 and 8am on a Saturday? Why would you get up 2 hours before you were even doing anything?
The whole day is like that, massive gaps between a delicious walk and a rabbit lunch

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Some idiot from a company will read that and engage her to speak to their staff. 🥴 I would walk out if I saw her being brought in as a motivational speaker. Out and out bluffer.

Reactions: 14
I'm actually on holiday at the moment and somehow have contracted cellulitis. Was able to have a video consult with a doc in another European country and had my medicine in my hands within 20 mins of video consult.

I've only once had cellulitis before and it was contracted in winter in Ireland and ended up in hospital on a drip.

Trisha constantly seems to be getting it when she is away right?

I was bitten alive the last 2 times in the canaries and left with blisters and big dark marks months later, but no cellulitis from it.

How the feck have I contracted Trisha style cellulitis? Is it just a fat witch thing now!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ve been influenced…I just HAVE to go out now and buy a nice buttery outfit🙄😂😂 wtf is buttery😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
“The wind didn’t leave up” trying to sound like Johnny b she only says shite like that after been in his company

Reactions: 4
Why is she always hoarse? It’s annoying to listen to, so it must be annoying to go through. 😣

Reactions: 9
I’ve been influenced…I just HAVE to go out now and buy a nice buttery outfit🙄😂😂 wtf is buttery😂😂
Buttery is a word she has stolen from Sinead curvy style.....she constantly says it about her vests. Be more in both their lines to stay away from anything buttery in fairness. They are both hippoesque.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
TT is a combination of:
- Leo Di Caprio in Catch me if You Can.
- Spoof influencers talking in front of their kids about "I get up at 5am and make breakfast for all my kids" to wind them all up.
- Runners taking the bus on their marathon.
She will be caught out eventually.

Reactions: 5
She’s lost the run of herself this evening… even flashed her bra in her shaws collaboration for new sports wear…… this from one who normally would be horrified flashing a bit of skin. 😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.