Trisha’s Transformation #23 Liar, liar, your pants are on fire, you better size up coz they make you look dire!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For someone who depends on her voice for her career, she's crazy if she's back smoking. She is sounding so hoarse recently though so wouldn't be surprised if she is.

What a load of verbal diarrhoea that try on was. Those items she'll 'wear forever' will probably never be seen again and she'll be back in her Gym&Coffee. What was she like trying to flog a tank top without even taking off her hoody so we could actually see it. I wouldn't hit be impressed if I was the brand paying her.

Also, the belly. It's as low down as it ever was. There's no transformation at all happening. And she's deluding herself going on about 'loose skin' on her upper arms 🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Coz they were mad tight on her is why she didn't show them off

Shes hard listen to

Shes on the fags
Shes binge eating half the week
Shes killing herself in gym as punishment
Shes pretending to walk like hell
Shes pretending to be on a high from ice baths
Shes pretending she's all in control

No we haven't heard of Q and definitely won't be buying after ur sharade

Reactions: 15
Her try ons are cat cos she's weird as anything (eg her "fear" of doing them indoors, showing off a tank without removing a hoodie, showing off tan without showing any skin at all etc)

But once again the actual *items* pulled for her by Shaws look good on her. Reason being they actually fit her and are designed for a fat female body. Unlike the men's gym & coffee fits she picks herself that are easily 4 sizes too small and make her look like a thrust up rotisserie chicken.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
God forgive me but she has a shape that nobody could identify with....back like a linebacker,the birth mark,rolls of fat that she identifies as loose skin..how could she have loose skin not as if she got a gastric band.her apron stomach covers her pubic area so you cant really judge the leggings anyway.
I wouldnt be inspired to buy a tank top if shes unwilling to take off the hoodie to be honest.Id say Shaws will be mad at that.

Reactions: 8
Tbf I don’t think it’s fair to comment on a birthmark someone has, there’s nothing wrong with them and people can’t control having them.

Reactions: 32
I'm actually on holiday at the moment and somehow have contracted cellulitis. Was able to have a video consult with a doc in another European country and had my medicine in my hands within 20 mins of video consult.

I've only once had cellulitis before and it was contracted in winter in Ireland and ended up in hospital on a drip.

Trisha constantly seems to be getting it when she is away right?

I was bitten alive the last 2 times in the canaries and left with blisters and big dark marks months later, but no cellulitis from it.

How the feck have I contracted Trisha style cellulitis? Is it just a fat witch thing now!
So my dad suffers terribly with cellulitis he first got it about 12 years ago and he would be a fit man he got it out in America and most years now gets a flare up in the hot weather. I really don't know much about it but he suffers and has to get lots of creams and antibiotics and what not for it. So as bad as she is exaggerating maybe she does get it easily.
The indoor videos make he conscious I imagine as the parents are near by and probably can over hear what she is saying.
Didn't she go see someone at some point about her voice or was that someone else. I dunno. I did like the t shirt.

Reactions: 2
Sorry - the vest is double lined so it sits under the “boudoir” area?! Someone give her a dictionary.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
God forgive me but she has a shape that nobody could identify with....back like a linebacker,the birth mark,rolls of fat that she identifies as loose skin..how could she have loose skin not as if she got a gastric band.her apron stomach covers her pubic area so you cant really judge the leggings anyway.
I wouldnt be inspired to buy a tank top if shes unwilling to take off the hoodie to be honest.Id say Shaws will be mad at that.
Back like a linebacker 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I just listened to the 2 Johnnie's podcast. Johnny b talking about booking into a b and b. I rang them up and asked them had they a room. A room 😮 he then thought of himself and said a couple of rooms.

I just hope he's told her where he stands. I just feel she really likes him and he's in the friend zone. And I bet you any money they stayed in the one room he's supposed to be very tight with money.

I think Trish has lost her way a bit and I do think he's helping to motivate her. It must be very hard knowing everyone is watching on.

Reactions: 9
There is no way in hell they stayed in the same room. She would be too embarrassed to get undressed or use the toilet knowing he was there.

Reactions: 10
There is no way in hell they stayed in the same room. She would be too embarrassed to get undressed or use the toilet knowing he was there.
Yes not a chance. Not to mention she's defo the type who thinks she'd get pregnant from the toilet seat

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yes not a chance. Not to mention she's defo the type who thinks she'd get pregnant from the toilet seat
But is that just an act? Like she hates heights but climbed to the top of that mountain like it's not adding up

Reactions: 1
It's all all act!! She's an addict - she knows how to manipulate people.
---
*It's all an act

Last edited:
---

*It's all an act
This is exactly it. She manipulates everyone. She plays the poor old me victim card any chance she can get. Knowing that so many in her industry know the benefit of having a "diversity friend" . It helps boosts followers and makes those that help her look so good.

Do you know what I've really been noticing recently? She never, ever seems to hang out with, or go out for an evening, with any of the sisters.

They're happy to go on holidays with her alright because she cooks and minds the kids, but you never hear of her going to the pub with a sister on a weekend, or to one of the many concerts she tells us she goes to.

She tells us she's so lonely at the weekends and finds them very long, but surely with all those sisters you'd think there would always be someone to go for a drink with or even to go to their house and watch a movie/have a chat. I'd say they're all aware of her lying, scheming, manipulating, centre of attention ways. It says a lot that most seem to live nearby but have little time for her.

Edit: she'll probably be on now at the weekend to prove me wrong.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.