Trisha’s Transformation #23 Liar, liar, your pants are on fire, you better size up coz they make you look dire!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is no way she's sitting in an ice bath for 4 minutes. None of the legit fitness gurus are even doing 4 mins
I follow an american 'influencer' from RHOBH, she's an advocate for melonoma checks if you google her, she plunges in and out of her ice bath and she's as fit as anyone could ever be, there's absolutely no way that this lump is plunging AND STAYING in an ice bath for 4 minutes, absolutely no way, end of, unless we see it we can't believe it as they say.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She writes like Donald Trump all in caps to shout that they are the victim and everyone else is super mean.
Most normal people with weight on them still have a shape of sorts. Trisha is like a potato on matchsticks.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
it has prob been mentioned before but that reel she put up on the turkey fried rice has a comment under it asking is soya sauce the same as soy sauce. her answer is hilarious. says that kikkoman has large bottles saying soya sauce and she used to use it when she was a chef. she couldn't even be arsed to check was she correct. she isn't and she even tagged kikkoman in it

Reactions: 5
That thing she's filming is what most of us would knock up on a Fri evening with left overs from the fridge. No skill whatsoever required.

That thing she's filming is what most of us would knock up on a Fri evening with left overs from the fridge. No skill whatsoever required.
But that's exactly the point isint it ? She targets herself at the ' no skills required ' demographic. The slightly slow brigade like herself 🤷

Reactions: 2
Does she still work with Aldi?
Dunnes have Nevin and Donal and I have made a few of the recipes they post, Trisha pales in comparison to them and their skill sets.

Reactions: 10
Does she still work with Aldi?
Dunnes have Nevin and Donal and I have made a few of the recipes they post, Trisha pales in comparison to them and their skill sets.
The agreement trisha has with Aldi is the equivalent of winning a like and share competition on Facebook, the likes of Neven, Donal, Mark Mc for M&S is a full on commercial agreement.

Reactions: 14
The agreement trisha has with Aldi is the equivalent of winning a like and share competition on Facebook, the likes of Neven, Donal, Mark Mc for M&S is a full on commercial agreement.
This is the truth👏👏👏👏👏

What a fraud lads.
Shes in the examiner today with one of those day in the life things.She doesnt do half of this stuff not to mind in a day!!!
Weekends revolves around dinner and alcohol which doesnt suit her.Was she not in Donegal last weekend with 2 beer bottles in her hand?Shes always out for dinner too.

At 8pm she goes for a walk with a friend or looks up a coillte trial to walk..seriously??
Such a con.I see shes out today in Storm Kathleen bone dry with the ice bath routine.
Shes an addict alright...addicted to lies

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Lies, lies and more lies from Trisha. She just can't stop. Maybe tattle should add a new category Fraudster instead of Health Instagramer for this wan.

Again with the standing outside with the dry robe on. This is so ridiculous.
What must her family think…’oh there’s trisha off out again to stand outside with that rug around her speaking in to the phone’. 🧐

• Haha
"if I'm craving sugar I reach for berries or some toasted nuts" 😂

Ah Trisha, nobody maintains your hefty size binging on fruit and nuts 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That article was pathetic.
Up at 6am every Saturday?
Goes to the gym, eats some lettuce and goes for a walk?
Alright Trish! Do you actually hear yourself??

Reactions: 13
She is also
That article was pathetic.
Up at 6am every Saturday?
Goes to the gym, eats some lettuce and goes for a walk?
Alright Trish! Do you actually hear yourself??
I agree and she contradicts herself. She says she doesn't watch television as it reminds her of when she was not at her healthiest...than she says after listening to podcasts she.....watches television.

I also don't get the whole shite about the weekends being long as she is single with no kids. She needs to get a real f*cking job or do some volunteer work or perhaps help her parents on the farm and do some housework. So how are the days not long during the week, just the weekends ffs. Make her make sense.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.