Trisha’s Transformation #21 Fill your cup! Use your tools, Buy my books you gang of fools....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No transformation that I can see, except maybe confidence to be hanging out with boys now and listening to the bull that people tell her, full of her own self importance.
Really want to know what will happen with the knives this year.
People will surely not be buying them again???

Reactions: 9
Obviously the first thing you do after the trip of a lifetime with a handsome man is go for a walk down a boreen in CorLimTip.. No hello mother, hello father, hello australia calf….

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If she keeps up this facade of livng life like a single, childless, well paid 30 something she will surely lose a lot of the transformers.

They love her because she's shite like and thus makes them feel okay about their own shiteness watching her over the brim of a share pack of crisps.

Reactions: 6
Iceland would have been one of those places on the bucket list to see.....but these 2 have managed to make it seem the dullest place ever
What are you talking about?!! All you have to do is ‘start the mixer’
‘Lads’
‘Class
‘Snow’
‘Class’
‘Lads’
Start the mixer’
Etc. ad naseum.

Reactions: 10
People follow her because it makes them feel good about themselves shes built like the penguin from Batman.There I said it.
Little scuttle on her coming out of the airport.

Johnny B goes for model/girl next door type, the only way she'd get a smell of his mickey is if she fell on it coming back from the toilet on the plane.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I still cant get over that these 2 fools just stayed in Reykjavik for the whole trip and only did the golden circle. Its not like they didn't have enough days to travel and see so much more of the country . But I suppose huns will be huns, gotta get the sky Lagoon shots even though there are far nicer places not too far outside the city that have some incredible views but duck it. Herself and Johnny b are 2 basic witches 🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
I still cant get over that these 2 fools just stayed in Reykjavik for the whole trip and only did the golden circle. Its not like they didn't have enough days to travel and see so much more of the country . But I suppose huns will be huns, gotta get the sky Lagoon shots even though there are far nicer places not too far outside the city that have some incredible views but duck it. Herself and Johnny b are 2 basic witches 🤣🤣
In fairness they are both fools but I've been there twice and if you want to go beyond reykjavik and travel around you'd need to drive. That's a summer thing , I certainly wouldn't be driving there in winter , not just for the snow but the high winds too. I think if you're going in winter you'd only be doing the day trips from reykjavik

Reactions: 12
In fairness they are both fools but I've been there twice and if you want to go beyond reykjavik and travel around you'd need to drive. That's a summer thing , I certainly wouldn't be driving there in winter , not just for the snow but the high winds too. I think if you're going in winter you'd only be doing the day trips from reykjavik
I've been there in winter as well as in the summer , just rent a good car. Seeing vestrahorn with the aurora on full display is mind blowing. I would say if you aren't a confident drive and not used to driving in snow or ice then stay in the city and do day tours. They're are wonderful onea but renting a car is well worth it.

Her what to bring list did make me laugh .

Is it really bad that I'm so happy she didn't get to see the aurora 🤣🤣🤣
The behind the scene pics of the photo shoot makes me wonder how did she get picked to be the cover girl??

Reactions: 4
I've been there in winter as well as in the summer , just rent a good car. Seeing vestrahorn with the aurora on full display is mind blowing. I would say if you aren't a confident drive and not used to driving in snow or ice then stay in the city and do day tours. They're are wonderful onea but renting a car is well worth it.

Her what to bring list did make me laugh .

Is it really bad that I'm so happy she didn't get to see the aurora 🤣🤣🤣
The behind the scene pics of the photo shoot makes me wonder how did she get picked to be the cover girl??
It's Stellar magazine, not Vogue.

Slim pickings for options like.

Reactions: 11
It's Stellar magazine, not Vogue.

Slim pickings for options like.
That's very true. They've probably had every other influencers on it at this stage😅. I didn't even know that magazine was still going .

To the tune of Billy Joels "We didn't start the fire" .....

"One Johnny, Two seats, An Aussie Calf and all she eats.... "

Still a work in progress! 😆 the pressure is on

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The behind the scenes makes me think she picked a lot of those outfits herself...particularly the velvet dress.

Reactions: 6
I’m still recovering from her ‘copping’ some DMs about the dress that,

*checks notes*

“was belonged-to-the-shoot”

SMH

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.