Trisha’s Transformation #21 Fill your cup! Use your tools, Buy my books you gang of fools....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rule 101 of writing your own questions in a Q&A dear Trisha is being able to spell basic English. 'Seperate' is not a word luv. Funny how your 'Questioner' misspelled it and then you spelled it exactly the same way in ur reply you brainless twit!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Title: If only the reset hadn't gone rogue, instead of stellar it could have been vogue

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Wonder if Trisha will ever venture to Latvia?? Had to laugh at a random news story that really means she might not look there for the export business!!
---
Thread attempt -
NYE with Johnny B was class - in my pics I have no ass!!
In the gym I’m a total bure - with my Reset for 2024.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I've been there in winter as well as in the summer , just rent a good car. Seeing vestrahorn with the aurora on full display is mind blowing. I would say if you aren't a confident drive and not used to driving in snow or ice then stay in the city and do day tours. They're are wonderful onea but renting a car is well worth it.

Her what to bring list did make me laugh .

Is it really bad that I'm so happy she didn't get to see the aurora 🤣🤣🤣
The behind the scene pics of the photo shoot makes me wonder how did she get picked to be the cover girl??
Yawn!!! Do what you like on holiday. Their trip doesn't have to match what you did.

Reactions: 14
“Were the locals friendly?” Who the duck asks that about a country they’re visiting for a long weekend? Her and her followers are oddballs. FWIW I didn’t find Icelandics friendly at all…would you be if you got five hours of daylight in winter? duck off Trisha.

Edited to add, Iceland (like most Scandi countries) is 95% a cashless society, don’t know where she’s going with her ‘cash only’ shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I've been there in winter as well as in the summer , just rent a good car. Seeing vestrahorn with the aurora on full display is mind blowing. I would say if you aren't a confident drive and not used to driving in snow or ice then stay in the city and do day tours. They're are wonderful onea but renting a car is well worth it.

Her what to bring list did make me laugh .

Is it really bad that I'm so happy she didn't get to see the aurora 🤣🤣🤣
The behind the scene pics of the photo shoot makes me wonder how did she get picked to be the cover girl??
With limited daylight hours in Winter would it be worth hiring a car? I mean what outside things would you see if it's dark? Genuine question.

Reactions: 3
With limited daylight hours in Winter would it be worth hiring a car? I mean what outside things would you see if it's dark? Genuine question.
Personally, I'd say yes. But I love exploring
, seeing the landscape and i do a lot of night photography so car is handy for aurora chasing in winter.

The trip must have been Johnny's idea because he seemed to be prepared for cold weather. It's as if trisha just came with the stuff she hand in connemara. Does anyone know if this is her first ever non family holiday?

Reactions: 5
Carla is an absolute wreck the head.
To stay on topic, so is Trisha
Can I find out more about your thoughts on Carla? I wish she would stay more genuine and not go down the typical influencer road of finger pointing. Sorry to derail just interested to hear as I can’t quite figure her out.
---
Off topic but I had to unfollow Carla. Her diet is very extreme and the Bodyslims thing is like a cult, the owner paid himself €1 million last year
I have tried bodyslims. I found Gers voice hard to listen to but his advice was grand. Of course I didn’t stick to it.
---
It is really not. I have done it and the advice is good. The issue is me.
The body slims is a cult like MLM.
---
It is a 1200 calorie diet and 1 hour walking per day. They’re nothing extreme about it.
That explains how people lose weight so quickly on it and why they don't recommend doing any other exercise apart from walking - I had been looking into it so glad I seen this will definitely avoid at all costs

Last edited:
  • Heart
Depending on a persons starting weight, 1200cals is often an extreme deficit and difficult to adhere to.
Did I understand correctly that you can’t do weightlifting with it? I would be concerned about muscle loss. Also, your bodies metabolism will slow down on just 1200 cals a day. I’d be more into fat loss than weight loss anyway, I haven’t lost much but my body composition is totally changed

Reactions: 5
It is a 1200 calorie diet and 1 hour walking per day. They’re nothing extreme about it.
An hours walking is great if you can do it but many overweight people can't but they can build up to it.

1200 calories is extreme. It is the lowest amount of calories the body needs to function. I wonder if people eating like that have the energy to walk for an hour. It's not sustainable and honestly it's joyless. If you have some chocolate do you even have enough calories left to eat enough nutrients?

400 calories per meal over 3 meals!!!

You have two biscuits, one of your meals is now down to 240 calories. That is not right and it would definitely leave you with issues around food.

Anyway back to Trisha....

Reactions: 14
Depending on a persons starting weight, 1200cals is often an extreme deficit and difficult to adhere to.
1200 calories is the absolute minimum, that's generally for people with little to lose. Larger people and men get more.
---
Did I understand correctly that you can’t do weightlifting with it? I would be concerned about muscle loss. Also, your bodies metabolism will slow down on just 1200 cals a day. I’d be more into fat loss than weight loss anyway, I haven’t lost much but my body composition is totally changed
Most people don't work out at all and the kinds of people with decent muscle mass and regular gym attendance probably don't join.
It's also only 10 weeks, hardly like being bed bound in an iron lung 😂
---
An hours walking is great if you can do it but many overweight people can't but they can build up to it.

1200 calories is extreme. It is the lowest amount of calories the body needs to function. I wonder if people eating like that have the energy to walk for an hour. It's not sustainable and honestly it's joyless. If you have some chocolate do you even have enough calories left to eat enough nutrients?

400 calories per meal over 3 meals!!!

You have two biscuits, one of your meals is now down to 240 calories. That is not right and it would definitely leave you with issues around food.

Anyway back to Trisha....
If you're trying to lose weight and spend half the calories for your meal in biscuits you won't succeed anyway .

Anyway, back to Trisha..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.