Trisha’s Transformation #21 Fill your cup! Use your tools, Buy my books you gang of fools....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing I hate most is that she calls her followers “Transformers”. Is that not the most arrogant thing ever? To me, it's the height of narcissism. It's like she's the leader of a cult.

Where the hell did that ever come from? How did it start?

Reactions: 16
So this is the real life size of her with the original belt.
She must have then got another belt and tightened it within an inch of its life to give the impression of a cinched in waist.
No wonder beauty magazines duck with our heads.
It just goes to show she probably threw a strop on the day to get her own way,Stellar kind of threw her under the bus by including this though no?
Hashtag Beltgate😂😂
She looks like Inspector Gadget if he was pumped full of air.
---
Look where her belly is - it is nearly down to her knees. Serious question - does she not wear any shapewear? Maybe she avoids it as if her belly were lifted her midriff would be huge.
There's only so much shape wear can do. It can't lift a stomach from the knees to above the pubes come on now.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Pretty sure recovering gamblers don't make gambling jokes. And than there is her and Johnny B on about being "high rollers".

Reactions: 8
Need a new thread title..... 🤔

"Entrepreneur, Cover Girl, Johnny's stalker loves a Twirl" ...

"She is class, she's delicious when caught out she's feckin vicious"

Jaysis no, I can do better!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
This whole trip screams ‘proposal trip’. It was DEFINITELY booked for Shauna Lindsey until she realised what was in store for her with Johnny B. Trisha watching in the bushes with her bucket of fried chicken, saw her chance, rolling out and roaring ‘ILL GO JOHNNY, ILL MEND YER BROKEN HEART!!!!’

• Haha
Reactions: 29
This whole trip screams ‘proposal trip’. It was DEFINITELY booked for Shauna Lindsey until she realised what was in store for her with Johnny B. Trisha watching in the bushes with her bucket of fried chicken, saw her chance, rolling out and roaring ‘ILL GO JOHNNY, ILL MEND YER BROKEN HEART!!!!’
When did Johnny and the ex breakup?

Any reputable style would surely suggest a v neck top for big busted curvy women not a polo neck? The mac and polo neck make her look like a block. She must have picked that top herself to hide her chins, there's no sign of that chiselled chin in that photoshoot

Reactions: 13
Nah can’t of seen Johnny being ready to propose at that stage even if they were still together.

Reactions: 6
Nah can’t of seen Johnny being ready to propose at that stage even if they were still together.
I could. Those type of lads have a strict schedule in life and a certain type of woman in mind.She needs to be slim and good looking and willing to pop out a few kids while they keep running around behind her back.

Reactions: 13
Jesus there will be an avalanche in Iceland if that heifer keeps stomping around like that 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
She might be struggling in the snow but it's the first outfit she's worn in months that actually fits her 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think the front of that mag did her dirty. Too much make-up that is too dark; too kuchen filtered definition on the jowl, nose and lines next to it; jumper neck too high; coat belt not doing it's job; clothes colour doing her no favours.

Also, the headline of "twisted world of wellness" has to be a dig surely?!

They’re finally on the way home. Must be there nearly a week lads. She’ll be on some come down now. She’s spent the guts of a week with him at this stage between Connemara and Iceland. Now it’s back to the motherland and back to business.
Wonder what they’ve planned next 👀
---
The stories that local people have heard would make your toes curl. It's obvious that there's plenty of local people on this thread and nothing has ever been said except the above about a cracked plate etc.
Is daddy Lewis a bad one?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I love the fact that there is a seat between them. You know he is just dying for anyone else to sit next to him so he can get a break😅
The fact that she has changed her profile pic to the magazine picture says how desperate she is to be seen as a cover girl, as a desirable woman that everyone wants.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I love the fact that there is a seat between them. You know he is just dying for anyone else to sit next to him so he can get a break😅
The fact that she has changed her profile pic to the magazine picture says how desperate she is to be seen as a cover girl, as a desirable woman that everyone wants.
I saw this too and wondered did she buy 2 incase she was poured over him

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Iceland would have been one of those places on the bucket list to see.....but these 2 have managed to make it seem the dullest place ever

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.