Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Heffalump

VIP Member
Her "love handles" or whatever, extend way beyond her arse.

She has the body of a lad you'd see back in the 90s who had driven trucks hauling livestock since he was 16. But that wasn't his full time job. He'd also fatten 5 heifers every year, and was a good lad to do a dry stone wall. And was also the lad to call to get chimney swept. And also has a set of rods for the septic tank.

Drivers belly. No arse. Tiny legs. 20 box of Carrolls in the pocket. Orders jelly and ice cream to have after his mixed grill in Mother Hubbards.
Apple tart and custard on Fridays.
Two litre bottle of cidona in the cab of the truck.
Has 68 neices and nephews he do throw a fiver to each at Christmas.
Has a Jack Russell called Jack.
Goes to mass every week but has never sat down in a pew.
Is an averaged sized man in all ways except for the swollen drivers belly which is the result of 40 years of snack boxes and driving.

Is probably called Timmy, Johnny, Jimmy or Dinny.
But is likely known by his nick name which is likely something like the The Cowboy, The Duke, The Boss or Rashers.

She has a body like "Timmy". Every village has a Timmy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Heffalump

VIP Member
I'm finding it hard to bite my tongue here.
All I'm gonna say is that this is not a Rave thread for Trisha.
Having pity for her is the reason she can take 10 holidays a year off the back of NOT transforming.
We all have our crosses to bear here, and let's be clear that this is a toxic place, tattle in general, and should anybody feel like they are not thriving in life then maybe reconsider the time spent on tattle in a negative environment. I do step back myself from time to time.

But I will never ever pity her.
If she wanted it, she would do it.

End of story.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

crankypants13

VIP Member
Most of the clothes in the latest try on actually really suit her shape. Much better than other things I’ve seen her wearing, or even the Pamela Scott try on. Very flattering on her.

I’ll see myself out now.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Peonyrose

VIP Member
We're talking about a woman who is afraid of getting out of a bunk bed.
1) If you are afraid of heights, why take the top bunk?
2) At her size, she should have been on the bottom anyways-imagine if the top bunk collapsed á la Stepbrothers? Sister number 5 would have been a pancake. No coffin, just an envelope.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

Lovelula

VIP Member
She took the full length mirror outside 😂😂😂😂I am deceased just put me on rip.ie😂🤭

I would pay to hear the conversation between the local farmer and his wife as they drove to mass and passed her out..
"Has she the lagging jacket on her now Dympna?".
"Shur let her be Paddy, shes company for them at home I suppose".

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Peonyrose

VIP Member
I started in the gym in September (size 18- creeping to 20). Forced myself 3 times a week after work ( up at 6, start at 8, fin at 4 home at 5). I make myself change straight into workout gear, kiss the hubby as he comes in and I go out, I do an hour and a half programme and then come home. I have toned and lost 6% body fat. I can fit into a size 16 at the moment. If someone as busy and as stressed as me can do it, why isn’t Trisha like Roz at this stage? Sure, isn’t feeling good delicious?
Unless, of course, you are always comparing yourself to someone else🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Heffalump

VIP Member
Who cares about her use of class, she's speaking like an 8 year old boy clearly.

What I need to know is how are things the morning after she looked for a rub of Johhny B's relic.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

Peonyrose

VIP Member
This whole trip screams ‘proposal trip’. It was DEFINITELY booked for Shauna Lindsey until she realised what was in store for her with Johnny B. Trisha watching in the bushes with her bucket of fried chicken, saw her chance, rolling out and roaring ‘ILL GO JOHNNY, ILL MEND YER BROKEN HEART!!!!’

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Lovelula

VIP Member
People follow her because it makes them feel good about themselves shes built like the penguin from Batman.There I said it.
Little scuttle on her coming out of the airport.

Johnny B goes for model/girl next door type, the only way she'd get a smell of his mickey is if she fell on it coming back from the toilet on the plane.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

BobBlobLaw

VIP Member
Ah Jesus wept....here she is again with the pint drinking photo from about 15 years ago. If you've transformed so much in the last year why arent you showing us a before pic from this time last year ye big scammer. Fuck off with ur twirlin like you're Baby fucking Jane. Ive never seen anyone who loves herself as much as this twat.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Heffalump

VIP Member
She's in a 16 now girls.... 18 was too big.

Still shaped liked somebody shit into a pair of tights and swung it around.

• Haha

candyfloss99

VIP Member
Why was she at pains to tell us yesterday that the trip to Galway was spontaneous and not planned😂😂
Are we to believe Johnny B grabbed her and whisked her off for a dirty weekend because he couldnt resist her.😂
Chance would be a fine thing she'd only love a smell of his shite.
I don't know why she showed the womans profile pic yesterday when sharing the message from her,bit of a cunt to do that.
Well I wouldn't worry. She shared a comment from me with my name on it one time and all I received were supportive messages. Not one defending trisha I swear.

• Haha
  • Heart

Pix_

"It runs small"

No Trisha, no it doesn't. You run big. Or maybe it's because you don't run....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

CailínBeag

VIP Member
Is it a flex for her to show us her “healthy” breakfast versus the fry in the background? Nobody cares, Trisha. You’re not the size you are from one or two sausages and rashers. Nobody believes that your full caloric intake is restricted to the amounts you show either.

Speaking of her showing food… What variety of green was that she had flung on top of the wraps?! 😅
It's really ironic because she's once again engaging in a really harmful dialogue around food with the me vs them. Can you imagine the breakdown she'd have if everyone was having porridge and she was having a grill/fry up, and one of her sisters posted something similar to what she did? She'd throw an Australia 2.0 wobbler.

It's performative praise, nothing else. Look at me being so healthy and no one else is being healthy, but I'm being healthy AT CHRISTMAS, I'm such a good girl!

It's taken her more than one sausage and two rashers to get her where she is today, shitting on what others are eating through the guise of health is as harmful as any other kind of food shaming. Don't comment on what anyone else is eating, or how much of it, at a get together. Ever.

That's the type of thing that sends people "weird" and needing to "figure out" what's going on in their heads. Imagine that.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Lovelula

VIP Member
So in her story of the shoot- the belt is done up right and clearly at the end of the rope- looks like they went and got a longer belt 🧐
Good spot!They definitely needed a "bigger belt".
"on addiction" ffs you would swear she was on the streets with a fentanyl addiction.The addiction is questionable, the weight loss is most certainly questionable and so is being genuinely happy when she suffers the most erratic moods.

Anyone else notice her and Johnny B are showing each other today on stories after it was mentioned hes not showing her.
I'd say they are spending their Icelandic nights in (separate) beds reading here and farting instead of having sex.
Start the mixer😂😂

• Haha

Minime12

My work have announced she's coming to speak to us and do a cooking demo next year. God actually help me.

• Haha
  • Wow