Trisha’s Transformation #21 Fill your cup! Use your tools, Buy my books you gang of fools....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah mortified and delighted all at once. Feeling delicious, absolute class.....

*Insert voice of Morgan Freeman*

.... But she wasn't feeling class or delicious.....

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Jaysis I completely forgot about the gambling.

I was reminded though of the first lockdown when Trisha decided to retrain as a PT 🤣 100% true, she even spoke about it in a podcast.

Happy Thursday!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What the frick is going on with the shape of her body? In that last post with her walking away (yawn) and turning to stick her arms aloft like shes accomplished something (yawn again) one side of her is a completely different shape to the other !!!

When u think if it... its been years now. With this much (alleged) exercise and this much (alledged) weight training, not to mention this much (alleged) food consumption restraint, she should be a svelte machine at this stage. She must be absolutely inhaling calories behind the scenes. The actual nerve of her then coming on showing us a tiny portion of breakfast and a fuel bar like her body is a temple. I've lost weight watching her cause her shyster behaviour brings up my breakfast daily!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Her "love handles" or whatever, extend way beyond her arse.

She has the body of a lad you'd see back in the 90s who had driven trucks hauling livestock since he was 16. But that wasn't his full time job. He'd also fatten 5 heifers every year, and was a good lad to do a dry stone wall. And was also the lad to call to get chimney swept. And also has a set of rods for the septic tank.

Drivers belly. No arse. Tiny legs. 20 box of Carrolls in the pocket. Orders jelly and ice cream to have after his mixed grill in Mother Hubbards.
Apple tart and custard on Fridays.
Two litre bottle of cidona in the cab of the truck.
Has 68 neices and nephews he do throw a fiver to each at Christmas.
Has a Jack Russell called Jack.
Goes to mass every week but has never sat down in a pew.
Is an averaged sized man in all ways except for the swollen drivers belly which is the result of 40 years of snack boxes and driving.

Is probably called Timmy, Johnny, Jimmy or Dinny.
But is likely known by his nick name which is likely something like the The Cowboy, The Duke, The Boss or Rashers.

She has a body like "Timmy". Every village has a Timmy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Her "love handles" or whatever, extend way beyond her arse.

She has the body of a lad you'd see back in the 90s who had driven trucks hauling livestock since he was 16. But that wasn't his full time job. He'd also fatten 5 heifers every year, and was a good lad to do a dry stone wall. And was also the lad to call to get chimney swept. And also has a set of rods for the septic tank.

Drivers belly. No arse. Tiny legs. 20 box of Carrolls in the pocket. Orders jelly and ice cream to have after his mixed grill in Mother Hubbards.
Apple tart and custard on Fridays.
Two litre bottle of cidona in the cab of the truck.
Has 68 neices and nephews he do throw a fiver to each at Christmas.
Has a Jack Russell called Jack.
Goes to mass every week but has never sat down in a pew.
Is an averaged sized man in all ways except for the swollen drivers belly which is the result of 40 years of snack boxes and driving.

Is probably called Timmy, Johnny, Jimmy or Dinny.
But is likely known by his nick name which is likely something like the The Cowboy, The Duke, The Boss or Rashers.

She has a body like "Timmy". Every village has a Timmy.
Mother Hubbard in Cashel where you'd get a fine feed 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She hasn't praised/patronised the mother since she moved into the conservatory.

I'd say there is a berlin wall of sorts in that house, whereby the parents are free of bad vibes and wafting fried chicken when Trisha bunkers down in the conservatory.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is that her I can hear on the 2 Johnnies story watching their TV show with them in their office???
Yep it was alright. They panned the camera around to show her at one point. (They did a live 10 mins before the show and she was in it!!)

No doubt she’s gonna be on an episode to come. Would be some interesting questions they could throw at her but they wont.is rhT That or she’s now stalking Johnny B

Reactions: 2
I would be shocked if she did a 2 Johnnies podcast.

I was very surprised and gladdened at the open forum, non judgemental, and fairly naughty and adult nature of their podcasts.

I like their casual chat way of doing an interview with people.

She'd bleeping die if anything sex related comes up.

Reactions: 6
She hasn't praised/patronised the mother since she moved into the conservatory.

I'd say there is a berlin wall of sorts in that house, whereby the parents are free of bad vibes and wafting fried chicken when Trisha bunkers down in the conservatory.

No praise of her niece who's like her sister either since they came home from Australia

Reactions: 3
Anyone else think that garron noone is her identical twin? Go look at him , he's built just like her. Only difference is the beard and lake of fake tan.

• Haha
Anyone else think that garron noone is her identical twin? Go look at him , he's built just like her. Only difference is the beard and lake of fake tan.
Also he is entertaining to watch.

Trisha was on one if not two of their podcasts, back in Covid times early 2020 I think. They have been friends a long time, I remember listening to the podcast back then. It isn’t a new friendship even though it might be an odd one

I would be shocked if she did a 2 Johnnies podcast.

I was very surprised and gladdened at the open forum, non judgemental, and fairly naughty and adult nature of their podcasts.

I like their casual chat way of doing an interview with people.

She'd bleeping die if anything sex related comes up.

Reactions: 1
Trisha was on one if not two of their podcasts, back in Covid times early 2020 I think. They have been friends a long time, I remember listening to the podcast back then. It isn’t a new friendship even though it might be an odd one
Three absolute fools and users (johnny b and trisha) no wonder they are friends.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.