Trisha’s Transformation #21 Fill your cup! Use your tools, Buy my books you gang of fools....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she's a cover girl now and looks well (I said it).

Stylist did her dirty though with the belt on the coat all twisted and knotted terribly. 2 seconds with an iron and it would look so much more polished.

Reactions: 4
Clever use of clothing and colours in the cover photo. Still no sign of that chiselled chin that is like magic

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She does legit look well on the cover of that magazine. Although, and this isn't anything specifically to do with her, I'm not sure how magazines like that stay in business as I haven't a clue who's buying them.

She is definitely not the smallest she's ever been. I think the only real difference between that stellar pic and her before is good make up, hair , lighting and editing tools.
Really starting to think Johnny b planned the iceland trip for himself and the ex and nobody else would go with tipps no.1 bleep but trisha😅😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
So a "weightloss coverstar" welded into a mac jacket that's as tight as a straight jacket to show off said weightloss😂😂😂
Not a bikini or skimpy dress but a Mac😂😂

Stealing a living.Absolute con.The photographer must be a Tattler cos they've photoshopped the chin to the point where it looks like someone drew on a curved line.
And dont come at me with the "she actually looks nice" line ..everyone looks a million bucks on the cover of a magazine that's how they sell.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The irony of this blurb 😂 Trisha is the definition of the "Twisted World of Wellness" with her two books one on Transformation and one Resets! I dont see that much of a transformation at times with the main one being the discovery of filters and makeup.

Plus she does corporate talks which according to her own website should leave people "feeling inspired, positive and motivated to be accountable in taking charge of their own journey" The same woman hid her gambling addicition and went on national TV saying she was so happy and then went back on the same show admitting it all was a lie and she was in the depths of addiction.

Attachments

Reactions: 11
So in her story of the shoot- the belt is done up right and clearly at the end of the rope- looks like they went and got a longer belt 🧐

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Not a regular contributor on these threads although I do read them from time to time.

If I saw her being brought into my workplace as some kind of guru of transformation, healthy living or whatever she supposedly stands for, I would go up in smoke.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So in her story of the shoot- the belt is done up right and clearly at the end of the rope- looks like they went and got a longer belt 🧐
Good spot!They definitely needed a "bigger belt".
"on addiction" ffs you would swear she was on the streets with a fentanyl addiction.The addiction is questionable, the weight loss is most certainly questionable and so is being genuinely happy when she suffers the most erratic moods.

Anyone else notice her and Johnny B are showing each other today on stories after it was mentioned hes not showing her.
I'd say they are spending their Icelandic nights in (separate) beds reading here and farting instead of having sex.
Start the mixer😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The irony of this blurb 😂 Trisha is the definition of the "Twisted World of Wellness" with her two books one on Transformation and one Resets! I dont see that much of a transformation at times with the main one being the discovery of filters and makeup.

Plus she does corporate talks which according to her own website should leave people "feeling inspired, positive and motivated to be accountable in taking charge of their own journey" The same woman hid her gambling addicition and went on national TV saying she was so happy and then went back on the same show admitting it all was a lie and she was in the depths of addiction.
A flesh coloured roll neck up to her chin, a flesh coloured Mac. Is this all to disguise/camoflage where her chins end and try to hide the size of her?!

The twisted belt is ridiculous looking too.

Reactions: 13
So this is the real life size of her with the original belt.
She must have then got another belt and tightened it within an inch of its life to give the impression of a cinched in waist.
No wonder beauty magazines duck with our heads.
It just goes to show she probably threw a strop on the day to get her own way,Stellar kind of threw her under the bus by including this though no?
Hashtag Beltgate😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
It looks nice in the outtakes but on the cover it's tied in a crinkly ridiculous extra tight double knot. For someone who gets "panicky" in jumpers she'd need to be Houdini to undo that knot 😂

Something about the mess of it, just screams that she had an epic meltdown on set. She definitely had a row with someone and tied that double knot post meltdown. probably refused to let the stylist correct it.

Something off about it anyway.

Reactions: 10
So this is the real life size of her with the original belt.
She must have then got another belt and tightened it within an inch of its life to give the impression of a cinched in waist.
No wonder beauty magazines duck with our heads.
It just goes to show she probably threw a strop on the day to get her own way,Stellar kind of threw her under the bus by including this though no?
Hashtag Beltgate😂😂

I dont think it's a different belt to the one in the shots where it's tied, the buckle is the same and there's enough belt left to loop it in under her left arm

Reactions: 4
Look where her belly is - it is nearly down to her knees. Serious question - does she not wear any shapewear? Maybe she avoids it as if her belly were lifted her midriff would be huge.

Reactions: 5
Came here to say same about denim dress and this one.

Oh yeah... She looks so "well".

Are ye fecking tapped or wha?
She looks like a pregnant lady is standing with her back to us. Her gut goes down her cunting leg!

Screenshot_20240103_155419_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She must have told the Stellar stylists she's a size medium, so everything they had for her to wear on the shoot was too small for her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.