Trisha's Transformation #2 The Non Transformation - swipe up for 20% off Revive Active!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Back doing corporate zoom wellness calls ffs.
Who is hiring an obese person who is going backwards on their journey ?

• Angry
Reactions: 11
We had corporate wellness talks in work before and thank goodness they never got Trisha. I just wouldn't show up that day . I cant take a woman seriously who doesn't even take her own self seriously with her " transformation "

Why does she shout so much? She thinks she’s funny. She’s besties with Doireann now -
She’s been besties with most insta people at one point: her big fat loud face telling us about steps in Jan when she lied her way through her last step challenge . She’s lying saying 47 mins by the end of Jan is 13-14k steps!!! I do 40-50 mins walking Daly it’s about 6k steps give or take . Yes we will all different slightly but she’s lying again. She must have her Fitbit set to ‘human centipede’

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Trisha and Doireann together would be absolutely unbearable 🙈. Interesting that she's only just now sharing bits from the old book with the new one about to come out...

Reactions: 9
Im waiting for the parade of people defending her . Cmon . This has gotten out of hand. Its nonsense from her hourly .

Reactions: 8
I started following her in the summer after all the hype around her and she hasn't lost a single pound that I can see since then. She needs to be shouting at herself not those following her can't wait to see how much walking she actually does. She is too interested in being an insta hun with her sell sell sell.🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has anyone here messaged her directly calling her out? :unsure:... I am so tempted myself...
me too. I’m so so so tempted to send her an email and just lay it out . I’m really sick of her trying to sell her book and other shite like fitness apps and stuff and she’s at home stuffing her face like the big fat witch that she is

• Haha
Reactions: 7
me too. I’m so so so tempted to send her an email and just lay it out . I’m really sick of her trying to sell her book and other shite like fitness apps and stuff and she’s at home stuffing her face like the big fat witch that she is
She has zero morals!! Its disgusting. If she does one more thing to swindle money out of people, Im definitely saying something. Literally stealing off of innocent people while remaining an enormous woman when the original plan was to lose lots of weight. You couldn't make this shi% up!!

Reactions: 5
I used to be on here defending her. I had a different account but got locked out of the email address.

I wouldnt defend her anymore. I think she comes across as a nice person but she has lost her way. If I were her I would give up instagram for a while and properly focus on her weight loss. Or maybe post once or twice a week with actual weight loss updates and food plans.

I would tell her stop with the other instagram influencers, stop the ads and go back to Jacobs. She seems to have great family and friends. She doesnt need all those instagram "friends" and how can she have a second book coming out when she has put on weight since the first one (it seems). I 2020 was hard. I put on weight myself. But how can she come out with another book when she seems to have made no progress since the last book came out.

I really dont know how she can look herself in the mirror when she does those corporate talks. We had similar people into us before in work but they were nutritionists and a former Olympian!

Has anyone here messaged her directly calling her out? :unsure:... I am so tempted myself...
I think she would block you as I’d say she is a moody sod if told the truth. As for this walk thing she has feck all else to do let’s see if she is up moving at 7am like I am heading to work!! When I see them all commenting that she’s inspirational what bloody planet are they on!!

Im waiting for her to post " nasty message sent to her ". She can't handle opinions at all . That message was well written . Its the truth and if it hurts her as she said before its because she feels its true .

Im waiting for her to post " nasty message sent to her ". She can't handle opinions at all . That message was well written . Its the truth and if it hurts her as she said before its because she feels its true .
I think her reaction was very well written also. She knows herself. Fair play to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.