Trisha's Transformation #2 The Non Transformation - swipe up for 20% off Revive Active!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahahahahha removing the egg yolk to reduce calories but still has a Chinese I’m bleeping roaring

• Haha
Reactions: 16
3 boiled eggs and a whole punnet of mushrooms plus crackers and hummus seems like an awful lot for one person.

Reactions: 6
If she was genuinely on plan/transforming she would be able to come on and show how the Chinese is within her calories for the day, being able to show you can enjoy the odd Chinese would do wonders for her plan

Reactions: 10
Lads outside of the poor misfortunate souls who genuinely may be unhappily overweight and obese and for some reason find Trisha someone to admire 🙄 I think people are going to see through her this time. I mean crackers ? We all know oats or whole meal bread are a healthier start to the day. An egg is about 90 cals. What’s she saving with 2 yokes ? Like that’s not even something that makes sense ! She’s obviously binging away again until Monday 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Have seen that a few times she is flat out god love her trying to be best pals with them all . There is something missing with her that she is so ass licking and hero worshipping of certain bloggers . It’s like she is like a 12 year old still in how she carries on .. all very odd .
The grid post is filtered to bits of her face looked like that the weight loss journey would be over !!
See this is what completely annoys me with Trisha, up everyone’s arse you see Doireann Garrihy, Roz Purcell and Katherine Thomas telling her she’s great ! Well Katherine is about to host Op Transformation soon with people who genuinely want to lose weight for their health both physically and mentally and in front of the nation on TV where there is no where to hide in their Lycra !
How Trisha can call herself a weight loss page and advocate fitness and health when she is 20 stone is beyond me ! Does anyone know what height she is?
I’m 5’3 and have put on 5lbs over Christmas but it’s grand I’ll lose it in January once I get back into a routine which I will .... Brian Keane has a really good grid post up today about losing Christmas weight....
The problem with this one is she has a lot more than Christmas weight to lose and I think she owes it to her followers but more importantly to herself to be open and honest or change the title of her page to reflect what she has become ..... a sales page with no reference to fitness, weight loss or transformation!

Reactions: 11
Trisha if you're reading here put down your phone and step away from the gram.

She's too busy promoting Spotlight and Revive and any other shite.... if she cooks meals for the gram she's probably eating them all. Step away Trisha! Concentrate on yourself not on every other distraction possible.

It's a bit sad at this stage, there is no weight loss, no transformation. It would be awful to see her back at day one starting again.

And why wait until Monday to start!? Start NOW.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Seriously who the hell would eat this!! 🤢🤢a trained chef serving this. She should be 10 stone because you couldn’t eat it.
Yea it’s revolting !!! Look at the mushrooms! Disgusting I wouldn’t eat that if it was my first meal in days!!

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Trisha if you're reading here put down your phone and step away from the gram.

She's too busy promoting Spotlight and Revive and any other shite.... if she cooks meals for the gram she's probably eating them all. Step away Trisha! Concentrate on yourself not on every other distraction possible.

It's a bit sad at this stage, there is no weight loss, no transformation. It would be awful to see her back at day one starting again.

And why wait until Monday to start!? Start NOW.
Or else change mission of her business or whatever she does. It's not weightless. She's cashing in things she did 3 years ago. Nothing positive has happened since. Actually I stand corrected; her 'mindset'. I'm sorry not sorry but if the mindset was better then she would be losing the weight. She has not changed at all.

Or else change mission of her business or whatever she does. It's not weightless. She's cashing in things she did 3 years ago. Nothing positive has happened since. Actually I stand corrected; her 'mindset'. I'm sorry not sorry but if the mindset was better then she would be losing the weight. She has not changed at all.
*weightloss

Reactions: 2
Lads outside of the poor misfortunate souls who genuinely may be unhappily overweight and obese and for some reason find Trisha someone to admire 🙄 I think people are going to see through her this time. I mean crackers ? We all know oats or whole meal bread are a healthier start to the day. An egg is about 90 cals. What’s she saving with 2 yokes ? Like that’s not even something that makes sense ! She’s obviously binging away again until Monday 🤣
60-90 cals in each yolk depending on size. Less than 20 in the white. The white is full of protein, keeping you fuller for longer, in theory.

Reactions: 3
Yea I bought her first book with excitement and I read it and enjoyed it, she does not do any recipes or anything from the first book so why would anyone buy a second book from a 20 stone overweight loud mouth? That has proven she doesn’t do sweet f all about achieving her weight loss goals but just shouts BEAT THE BULGE and films the odd walk she goes on

She’s actually really greedy

60-90 cals in each yolk depending on size. Less than 20 in the white. The white is full of protein, keeping you fuller for longer, in theory.
Cool thanks for explaining I wouldn’t have a clue lol! ❤❤

Also anyone think it’s such a waste to get rid of any part of an egg?? Like just eat it yano?lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Flogging the first book and the absolute state of her big fat face that she doesn’t filter on stories but it’s obvious on the grid!
What recipes would we like to see? NONE. Trisha. Because none of them are what you are eating and none of them are helping you lose weight because you are not loosing weight. You are going to end up sad again on the phone to a helpline. Lonely, overweight and a fraud. Please take yourself offline and do what you did the last time. You can do it but you’re just too lazy

Reactions: 4
So she is basically admitting she isnt starting till Monday now ? Imagine telling everyone you're taking 2/3 days off a diet but instead just binging the life out of the week. Why lie and bullshit constantly

Reactions: 11
So she is basically admitting she isnt starting till Monday now ? Imagine telling everyone you're taking 2/3 days off a diet but instead just binging the life out of the week. Why lie and bullshit constantly

2-3 days in December wasn’t it. She named them. Maybe the 21st, 25th & 30th. Turned out to be the whole month & now into jan.
What an absolute fraud. She must be awake at night freaking out because she has a reset book to flog in may

Reactions: 9
The video this morning shows the absolute narcissism of Trisha, constantly roaring at everyone what ‘they’ need to do. Saying she was planting seeds for ‘us’ the other day as she was starting her diet early..... and now slipping in that she’s been binging every day and won’t be starting till Monday.
And the difference in her filtered photo on the grid to the video image this morning is worlds apart. Should be sued for false representation 🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 9
2-3 days in December wasn’t it. She named them. Maybe the 21st, 25th & 30th. Turned out to be the whole month & now into jan.
What an absolute fraud. She must be awake at night freaking out because she has a reset book to flog in may
She needs to be held accountable at this point. Its out of control the lies and selling . More like Trishas Adsformation not transformation. The motherload of resets coming Monday but no gym this time so I dont even know about that

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Exactly. Nothing wrong with enjoying the 'x' amount of days that she did but she shouldn't preach to her 'transformers' while she secretly ordering the black bean chow mein in the background.
She really needs to re evaluate herself. I'd imagine she's vicious given the examples of previous times where family members tried to help her.

Reactions: 4
She needs to be held accountable at this point. Its out of control the lies and selling . More like Trishas Adsformation not transformation. The motherload of resets coming Monday but no gym this time so I dont even know about that
I hear you. She needs to be held accountable this time. I very nearly feel like sending her a DM to tell her why I have to unfollow but of course should be called a troll.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.