Trisha's Transformation #2 The Non Transformation - swipe up for 20% off Revive Active!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I follow a lot of the Irish girls on Instagram who have slimming accounts as I have one myself and in fairness Trisha would want to follow a few of them to see how a transformation is done.
It’s all very well having dozens of people telling you you’re inspirational and fabulous and being the centre of attention but all this is built upon ‘ a transformation’ which isn’t happening!

Reactions: 4
She put a pic on her Instagram grid right now and she looks way slimmer!!! She looks fantastic!!

She put a pic on her Instagram grid right now and she looks way slimmer!!! She looks fantastic!!
Yes, she looks much much slimmer!! Its amazing how much weight she has lost in the last few days :LOL::LOL: ....
its also amazing how one can alter their appearance using multiple filters.....

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It's convenient that her black top blends into her sister's black top so you have to look very carefully to see where one ends and the other begins. She always looks a lot slimmer from the front anyway. She does have good legs though!

Reactions: 5
It's convenient that her black top blends into her sister's black top so you have to look very carefully to see where one ends and the other begins. She always looks a lot slimmer from the front anyway. She does have good legs though!
Great legs!! Wish she’d shop flogging everything shes like Delboy!

Reactions: 3
I follow a lot of the Irish girls on Instagram who have slimming accounts as I have one myself and in fairness Trisha would want to follow a few of them to see how a transformation is done.
It’s all very well having dozens of people telling you you’re inspirational and fabulous and being the centre of attention but all this is built upon ‘ a transformation’ which isn’t happening!
Any chance you can name a few good ones to follow. I need a kick in the arse and to step away from the box of teacakes 🤣🤣

This Nicola gets slim, is she from clonmel? spill the tea always has comments about a clonmel blogger lying about getting a bypass? Amazing she has no skin after 11 stone weight loss!

Reactions: 5
This Nicola gets slim, is she from clonmel? spill the tea always has comments about a clonmel blogger lying about getting a bypass? Amazing she has no skin after 11 stone weight loss!
Just had a gander there and it appears she is, is it on spill the tea today? To be honest. 11stone 11 months and eating all those foods seem a bit suss to me

Reactions: 6
I'm from same town as Nicola and the rumor flying is that she has had by pass surgery

Reactions: 6
I asked her a while back how much she lost she said she was not going to say ......

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.