Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wheres reality

VIP Member
I've never seen such a reaction to one message sent to her . That grid post was coming before that message was sent . As someone said earlier . In her drafts it was . What good is it having been showered in compliments last night . Does it feed her ego ? I think it does

Reactions: 11

Taylor17

VIP Member
It's like the story the emperor's new clothes. She's telling everyone she has transformed so the masses are nodding along . I think Trisha is making it acceptable to be obese and that's why she has so many followers.

orla1989

I think this says more about how sad of a person you are. Say what you want about Trisha flogging too many ads etc but thats just plain bullying and online trolling. What benefit did you get from it? Pathetic
Yes I agree!! I honestly thought it was shocking you wrote that to her. It’s not funny, it’s disgusting “Facesisafool”. And it does say a lot more about you than her to write that to anyone. How in your mind did you think that was funny to contact her personally and write that??? It’s sick

Wheres reality

VIP Member
So she is basically admitting she isnt starting till Monday now ? Imagine telling everyone you're taking 2/3 days off a diet but instead just binging the life out of the week. Why lie and bullshit constantly

Wheres reality

VIP Member
She wasn't expecting that paper to print her books as a new release book this year . Non a single word about it at all ! Mid January and nothing. Im guessing its February project . She had to get into some form of gear on her page before she could go shouting about the book sure. Her following is even gone back up .

Wheres reality

VIP Member
She 100% covering herself with " wont be giving weekly updates " but I guarantee you if she loses even a pound next week it'll be a grid post and shouting it down the phone.

Last edited:
  • Haha

brandambassador

VIP Member
Don’t shoot me but I feel sorry for her... as someone who struggles with her weight and beats herself up everyday I see the signals. She is telling herself she will start today/tomorrow etc and she really hopes that she will. I’m doing that she is also giving herself permission to eat for another day or two. The unfortunate thing for Trisha is she is now in the public eye so she is under more pressure. It is easy I am sure to get lured by the freebies and to get sucked in. I really hope it works for her this time.
That would be fine if she wasn’t selling herself as a health corporate talker, fitness chef and author !

• Heart
Dan can’t be blamed for her lack of weight loss or what she puts in her mouth or her constant avoidance of saying how much she’s actually put on instead of losing. Hate him or not she’s the one that’s a FRAUD. No weight loss in two years. That’s on her. No one else.

ttttttttttttt

VIP Member
She will be on a reset by the end of the week ...
If she does, I think it will be dreadful. I think her greed for money is so strong that she might do something very drastic this time, lose a lot of weight by the time the 2nd book launch comes along...
She really needs help.... I am not a fan at all but it is actually bloody heart-breaking

• Heart

Wheres reality

VIP Member
This thread is getting confusing cause some are taking about nicola gets slim page and then trisha and they're mixing up .

• Haha

Almost there

VIP Member
Think she need to vanish off Instagram for at least 6 months get her shit together and completely reset. The new book will be a flop because she’s shouting at us to drink water, exercise and eat healthy! yet she’s not doing it herself. She will crack up when it all comes crashing down and it will.

Madonna 999

It doesn't seem like any of the sisters help with the farm, seems to be all the parents. Can't really imagine Trisha milking cows!
If she went out and piked a bit of silage and fed a few calves she would actually earn the big breakfast that she eats every morning. She could then run up the mountain and count the sheep and it would be better than any gym for her .

• Haha

brandambassador

VIP Member
It's like the story the emperor's new clothes. She's telling everyone she has transformed so the masses are nodding along . I think Trisha is making it acceptable to be obese and that's why she has so many followers.
🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌
Absolutely. On one hand we all agree weighloss isn’t easy or straightforward however then we have Trisha still selling a book where she lost 100 pounds but put 70 back on (and listen, she said 70 so it’s probably 80 by now).. full of lies & secret earring over Christmas, filtering before pics, making a big reset now next week with the gym & then once has lost a bit again will go for the big reset & push that new book.... snooze. Disappointing that a book company would even sign this.

ttttttttttttt

VIP Member
She is actually quite rude... unless someone is telling her she is wonderful and a queen ...otherwise she doesn’t want to know.

ttttttttttttt

VIP Member
Oh jesus she is a hardcase isn't she?!?!? - wow she gets called out and the first thing she does is put up a "poor me" post because she knows the messages of support will come flying in!!
Disclaimer - we will seeing this ones fat face and con artist ways for many more years to come. I am sickened

• Haha

brandambassador

VIP Member
I feel sorry for her actually, in a genuine way. She obviously struggles with binge eating or compulsive eating which I’m sure is like any other addiction and so unfortunately for her, she can’t really take days ‘off’ her diet because then the over eating compulsion starts again. A bit like an alcoholic can’t take a day/week ‘off’ being sober to drink. I really hope she gets herself back on track and has the support around her to help, it can’t be easy for her.

I’d feel sorry for her if she wasn’t profiting from a lie, but she is profiting massively from this fake persona of health and wellness. Can’t see how a company would pay for a ‘wellness talk’ from an obvious binge eater who is morbidly obese & trying to sell another book! She’s been able to give up her full time job living on this lie. I only have pity for the people who follow her & she enables them to think it’s ok to be morbidly obese as long as you show the odd boiled egg & shout beat the bulge

Lovelula

VIP Member
I joined SW and my head wasnt in it so I was lazy with food/exercise ..I would weigh myself at home about 2 days before the weekly weigh in and if I hadn't lost anything in those 5 days I would kill myself running/exercising to get a loss on the scales.Weekly weigh ins are pointless.Water retention,hormones,constipation there are so many things that can influence weight in a week, much healthier to be consistent with diet/exercise and weigh in once a month.I've always said this.That 7Ibs could be back next week.