Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sandyclaws

VIP Member
The dress today in a size 16. Sorry now but does she think it looks good on her? Beat on to her and totally accentuating her tummy!! I’m a big girl myself and there is no way I could go out with something stuck onto me like that just to say it was a 16. Would have been far far nicer on her in her proper size. She is no way a size 16.

If she's still 18/19 stone how is she in a size 16?
I'm under 16 stone and I'd fit into an 18.
Not a 16. Unless it was a stretchy pyjamas, then I'm in the 14/16 ones

Reactions: 12

ekwacg

This is like an Americian teen movie . She's miss popular as she happens to be promoting ' body positivity'; the buzz word at the moment. She's riding on the attention and loving it. But next week ( not literally) someone else will come on and push her off that undeserving throne. And she
will be left behind in popularity rat race. Roz and the likes won't lend a hand to pick her up. And I hope she gets an awful land as it might shake the girl into a bit of cop on and just get on with it and less of the fuck acting constantly ignoring the elephant in the room so she is.

Reactions: 11

Nena

I scrolled back to 2018 and 2019 on her grid. She lost 3 stone in her first 12 weeks! She was definitely lost her way.

She also used to say her actual weight a lot more back then which I never noticed she stopped doing.

NAIVENELLIE

If someone does set up a thread for motivation in the new year will you please link it here, I have a lot of weight to loose and I am too embarrassed to join a local slimming group, it would be nice to have a support thread if there are lots of people starting a plan in January

orla1989

When she loses weight she shouts it from the roof top. More proof about all her lying in 2020
Totally true. She was all hush hush last year when she was gaining!! She is down 7 pounds, big deal. She is so annoying, her new “ enthusiasm” is v annoying

This might last till the book is released and she will gain whatever she loses back again... I’m sorry but how does a 22 stone obese girl, who has been trying to lose the weight the last 3 years and failed failed failed have 2 books out??!!!

BusyLizzie

I think she is going to try the " honesty approach " before the new book . She is terrified she is losing her audience or will.
I think you’re right .... she has her day up there now in pictures and numbers....
Fair play if she keeps this up I applaud her 👏 she or someone close to her reads here and hopefully some of the comments have given her the kick she needed ....
As much as I hate the swipe ups #ads & what her page has become I hope she has the courage of her convictions.... she’s in her 30’s and been overweight most of her life which I’m sure has done a lot of damage to her body already .... for her mental and physical health and nothing else I hope she has turned a corner!

Wheres reality

VIP Member
We had corporate wellness talks in work before and thank goodness they never got Trisha. I just wouldn't show up that day . I cant take a woman seriously who doesn't even take her own self seriously with her " transformation "

She’s definitely reading her judging by her latest post of her showing herself out walking and whst she wrote. I hope she sticks to the walking Im out myself everyday and I walk 5k. I carry all my weight around my stomach I can already see a bit of a difference already.

Astral

She does sound very happy and positive though. I think it's brilliant that she's talking positive and in a way getting rid of her doubts and retraining her brain to believe she can do it. Negative thinking does nothing for anyone.
But I'm not convinced she's got to the root of why the whole of last year was such an issue for her. We can all blame the virus for messing up our normal lives but Trisha had supports most people wouldn't have had.
Coaches, apps, one to one gym sessions when allowed, aldi sponsorship, not having to hold down a day job, launching a book, a huge social media following and lots of media interest.
Personally speaking I think it's a number of reasons, she got to a stage where she didn't hate what she saw in the mirror any more and this lessened her drive. She became complacent and believed in the hype she sold her followers that she could do this and forgot that actually no it's bloody hard and takes a lot of hard work and commitment and all her time spent, promoting stuff that had nothing to do with fat loss was distracting her from her goal.
Until she starts distancing herself from any brands that won't enhance her journey she will struggle.

Back doing corporate zoom wellness calls ffs.
Who is hiring an obese person who is going backwards on their journey ?

• Angry

Firsttimeposter

Trisha works (used to anyway!) in a restaurant in Cork city. Am I the only one that thinks it makes sense for her to join a gym there and to get her hair and nails done there? I don’t know many people who would leave their hairdresser! Now don’t get me wrong I’m not running out the door to any of them myself, I’d rather see my family at Christmas so I can deal with my greys for another few weeks. And I haven’t watched her stories so I can’t comment on what other galavanting she was up to. But I can totally understand why someone who lives on the Cork/Limerick border, someone who is usually based in Cork city would go to Cork rather than Limerick to the businesses she usually uses 🤷‍♀️

Nena

I used to be on here defending her. I had a different account but got locked out of the email address.

I wouldnt defend her anymore. I think she comes across as a nice person but she has lost her way. If I were her I would give up instagram for a while and properly focus on her weight loss. Or maybe post once or twice a week with actual weight loss updates and food plans.

I would tell her stop with the other instagram influencers, stop the ads and go back to Jacobs. She seems to have great family and friends. She doesnt need all those instagram "friends" and how can she have a second book coming out when she has put on weight since the first one (it seems). I 2020 was hard. I put on weight myself. But how can she come out with another book when she seems to have made no progress since the last book came out.

I really dont know how she can look herself in the mirror when she does those corporate talks. We had similar people into us before in work but they were nutritionists and a former Olympian!

She’s preaching to her viewers again today to get up, get the water, go out for your walk- what I find really annoying is how she can barely walk herself and eat well, and then thinks be giving orders for people to get their life together!! I just find that really annoying!! I’d be morto if I was her, I know wouldn’t have the right to be marching like that giving I’ve eaten good for what...a week and a half? After binging all throughout 2020. And wasn’t today her weigh in day?? She never said how much she lost??
Yes I was wondering when her weigh in day was, no point coming on preaching and not a mention of her weigh in this week. Even in operation transformation they have weekly weighs in it would make her more relatable.

Newroundhere

What’s the point in her doing a Q&A if she I gonna tell followers the answer to the yest ion is saved in a highlight 🙄

brandambassador

VIP Member
Trishas promises to herself for
Lockdown 1
Lockdown 2

Lockdown 3

9743678765 steps a day, not proved by the Fitbit

water water water but a revive ## hidden there too

only show the healthy meals she eats

orla1989

If she’s bringing out another book that’s so greedy. Her weight is at a standstill the last 2 years. What has she to write about in the next book. I regret buying her first book now.

She is all talk, speaking of someone who is overweight I can tell Trisha is def overeating in private, how else could she still be the size she is.... she really is such a fraud, I still do not believe she achieved the October walking challenge, she never showed actual proof and you know she would have been shouting from the roof tops evidence if she had any!

Almost there

VIP Member
I think you’re right .... she has her day up there now in pictures and numbers....
Fair play if she keeps this up I applaud her 👏 she or someone close to her reads here and hopefully some of the comments have given her the kick she needed ....
As much as I hate the swipe ups #ads & what her page has become I hope she has the courage of her convictions.... she’s in her 30’s and been overweight most of her life which I’m sure has done a lot of damage to her body already .... for her mental and physical health and nothing else I hope she has turned a corner!
She’s seems to be fit enough for someone so heavy which is good to see. Good legs. Portion sizes are smaller also which is no harm! Reading here did her good but she’s not for me anymore. No transformation at all.

Last edited: