Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
The 27 stone in her post is her referring to one of the photos she put up to when she was 27 stone that’s how I read it anyway. “To 27 stone Trisha to Trisha now”

Reactions: 12

brandambassador

VIP Member
Absolute laughing stock and she can’t be believed on anything she says now. She spent 2020 shouting at us to eat healthy and drink water and water, whilst trying to sell her book every day and then she gets to December and admits she ate her way through it. If anyone believes she can just stop secret eating like that and that she’s loving vegetables instead of treats then more fool them. I think I detest her the most. She’s an overgrown )literally) child, with no idea of about real life costs be it rent, electric, mortgage - she’s had a stable job and now gave it up for a life selling a version of herself is too lazy to work towards. She’s a big fat obese fraud

• Heart

Wheres reality

VIP Member
I couldn't believe she said she was bet on day 2 of reset . I thought she was doing walks and Fit classes and the gym non stop when she could last year . Its proved she completely lied her way through 2020

Pix_

Isn't selling the idea of resetting just so unhealthy?! Its almost encouraging binge-eating... because those who buy into the whole resetting thing may binge more because they will think "sure feck it, I can just reset tomorrow / Monday / next week " ..... Trisha is actually indirectly encouraging really unhealthy eating patterns.
Totally agree.

If you have to keep "resetting" then you need to ask yourself why, what isn't working for you.

She is constantly changing the rules to suit herself, its not the 80/20 rule now its 25/25/25/25, next week it'll be something else 😬

Really think I'm going to unfollow as she is doing my nut in. Why are people joining her challenges etc, clearly she's no fitness expert!

Hannahchoo

The absolute STRESS she must be under, binge eating, Xmas foods and drinks, it’s January... and she has the Instagram account with everyone watching what she’s doing. I used to dread getting weighed in front of the aul skinny one in WW, but she has to keep up this false front. I couldn’t sleep at night with that sort of pressure.

orla1989

She’s so annoying... “ day 3 and I’m wrecked” what a saddo! Seriously she must have not done 2 good days in a row in all of 2020.

All the gyms and walking and fit workouts don’t do much if you are eating like a hound day in and day out

Oh I’m sick of her

• Heart

Almost there

VIP Member
What is the point of going on about her leaving jacobs? Sure its not open, it has been opened for a very short time since she left, she said she was just taking a break, thats understandable in my view.
I actually don't follow her now anymore, but I hope she looses the weight.
Because this is what this page is about we discuss what we like. It’s not just about your view.

Almost there

VIP Member
If her sister keeeellie was chocolate she would devour herself!! Seriously I think they are desperate to be famous!

• Haha

brandambassador

VIP Member
Just say you got a Chinese. No one is going to begrudge someone a Chinese on your New Years. Even with the nil weight loss.

the fact she even posted it means someone must have seen her in the queue! What a sad life to be secret eating even though you’ve created a persona of health and fitness! She’s a walking heart attack. The speeches on resetting and water and beat the bulge god what an absolute fraud she is. The fact she hasn’t mentioned the second book despite it being published in the paper last week means she knows now isn’t the time to mention it. Wait for the grand reset (even though the gym is closed) she will post a few sweaty videos in the sitting room ok that fiit app and then her sloppy sloppy meals and roar at us to beat the bulge. She’s an absolute con

• Heart

orla1989

I cannot eat peanut butter cos I will eat the jar! She has so much of it a day 😱 what annoyed me from her yesterday is that she said she lost 7 pounds but never gave her current weight!!

I actually went and looked at the post again to be sure and she put down nothing of her current weight.... so bad ( I went and looked cos she wrote ALOT on that post that surely she could include her current weight)

Also the reason why she won’t be letting us know her losses and gains every week is coz she prob knows she will slip up big time and doesn’t want to let us know! I used to really like her but come on!!! The proof is in the pudding, she is all talk and no walk

CiCi87

Very quick reaction by her putting up that long winded apology post. She basically confirmed everything, the secret eating, the piling on the pounds etc. Nothing like that in her stories. She should take a few weeks off roaring down the phone to us about what we should be doing and concentrate on herself. Therapy is needed to get to the root of her eating disorder. Maybe a break from working with food is needed. It’s like an alcoholic working in an off licence. The temptation is just too much. How can she be making all these meals for Aldi at home and then not eat them. Go back up basics Trisha.

ttttttttttttt

VIP Member
I would love if someone really really called her out for all her bs. The award for the biggest bullshitt$% of 2020, who managed to sell a book about body transformation without transforming at all goes to Trisha's Transformation!!! 🥳🥳🥳😂😂😂

• Haha

Almost there

VIP Member
SW relies on the people who come in, lose half a stone to a stone in the first few weeks, and then play around with the same two pounds for the rest of the year, while they try explain away the two pound gain with one meal out that they had.

It's actually toxic.
You said it in one! And the first week or two is always good as it’s water! 👍🏼👍🏼

GreenFlamingo

VIP Member
The fact that Trisha took about 5? days, a week maybe, off her routine and is now struggling majorly to get back into it just shows how undisciplined she is. It shouldn't be that hard if she's being doing it consistently for the past 2+ years but she obviously hasn't been. She's totally lost without the outside motivation of the gym, can't motivate herself properly at all, yet is writing these books like she's some kind of expert 👀. Lots of work ahead for her!

Pix_

Maybe she got the bullet! We don’t know if she left! She thought she was bigger than the well established Jacobs on the mall. We are only a number at the end of the day.
I think Jacob's issues an ultimatum, the job or the gram... they didn't want to be associated with her "Transformation" so it was commit to one or the other. She made the wrong choice.

ttttttttttttt

VIP Member
Just what we need. More Emma Mattress. The hack.
View attachment 387835
Holy Jesus... got a fright when I first saw this.... then I understood it was all in the name of a paid partnership :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Orlagh Winters commented just the other day about people doing collabs etc with companies that sell mattresses, she said it was ridiculous since many like herself are on the covid payment and why on earth would they be interested in buying 700 euro mattress during these times. So true

• Haha

Kilingtime

VIP Member
I think you are right!! I think she is clinging onto her "journey of transformation" :rolleyes::rolleyes: because the longer she milks it the more praise, attention she will get... but she is only fooling herself. Started in Feb 2018.. almost 3 year later and she is still obese....
She really needs to take a step back and assess where she's at.
Look at the likes of Jen's Journey- she's journalled her weight loss journey and is now full of cooking tips and is always showing little ways that can boost your activity levels (apart from actual gym workouts) so the 'after life' of a weigh loss journey can absolutely a successful way to continue the 'influencer' lifestyle.

People are losing heed, it's the same old motivational quotes shouted into the phone, and now it's constant random ad's and collabs that have nothing to do with what the page is supposed to be about?
She also needs to stop with the food pics unless she up's her presentation game massively- my kids would plate up food nicer than she does- a sprig of parsley doesn't make a meal gourmet??

She will continue to lose followers unless she gets back to basics (not re-set for the hundredth time) and begins to make progress- people began following her journey to gain inspiration and motivation- proof that an ordinary person who was extremely overweight can lose weight healthily and safely with no gimmicks or faddy diets. Unfortunately there's been none of that for months now... :unsure: :confused:

She says today she’s happier than she’s been in a long time??? Wasn’t the original plan for December to take four days off and stay on plan the rest of the time?? She was pretty happy then which tells me she just lies lies lies. She’s secretly binging and who knows what else.

I can only imagine her multiple trainers which she changes every five minutes must be super frustrated with her and be glad to see the back of her as she’s not exactly the person you want to acknowledge that you are working with as she just gets bigger and bigger. Not a good indication that working with her has any effect as her size gets wider and the scale which she never talks about gets bigger and bigger. What company in their right mind wants her as a spokesperson when what she’s obviously doing is not working. No transformation in sight. Yep she’s still as big a FRAUD as ever. Mind boggling. 🙄🙄🙄