Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ekwacg

Spam it’s everywhere! But it goes to show who there followers are..

That’s water she’s losing!! she can’t keep this happy clappy I love exercise and water and fucking walking every day of the bloody week!! She is on a burn out or heart attack watch it it’s coming!!

What has she done to her eyebrows!!
I had to go on and have a look. It seems it is the same heavy hand drawing 'dem browz' that is adding the nut butter to her oats!

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Wheres reality

VIP Member
She had to step up to the mark about this book . How could she sell it and promote it if she wasn't now daily posting exercise pics and food diary's? I'm guessing the new book contains food diaries now too ? Funny she hasn't mentioned it ONCE yet .

• Heart

ekwacg

I'd love some please!!
These are the ones I find v helpful in terms of motivation, explaining things, nutrition. They may not be everyone's cups of tea( different strokes, different folks) but I find them good for different things
-larry_doyle_coaching
-livingwiththedoyles( Larry's partner)
-prettyfittness_fittness( used to be pals with the make up fairy but her content is quite good)
-joshcowanconditioning
-daveynutrition (Think he is well known)
-herfittnesslife
None of them try and stick ads down your face. Some of them would promote their own business but all in all, I think they are v good.

Nena

Hair, eyebrows, nails, coffee with a friend and gym all on the first day restrictions are lifted and all while not in her own county. Don't lie Trish you arent from Cork!

Would have considered myself a fan but just because we can do all this doesnt mean we should! I have cancelled a lunch with friends on Friday as we are all having worries and doubts. I did a box dye last night as I dont want to sit in a haidressers for two hours and then go to my parents house. I live alone so they are part of my "bubble". She lives with her parents and I assume they are a bit older. You would think that she would be limiting her contacts!

I am unfollowing her after her traipsing around Cork city today.

Hmsf

Good thing Trisha showed us how to cut the ham out of the plastic wrap and plop it into a tray for the oven. Christmas is saved!

Is that what actually constitutes a cooking demo nowadays 😕

• Haha
No mention of weight loss or gain as predicted. She’s pathetic and a FRAUD. 🙄🙄🙄
What’s the point of her coming on and shouting to walk and drink water and eat healthy if she’s not showing us it’s working? If she wants to sweep 2020 under the carpet because of her gains, do you know, grand, that’s grand.

But don’t come on and shout at us without showing us the benefits! She’d be much better coming on and saying, lads, down 3 lbs today, it was all the walks and water and veggies! If she wants to sell her recipes and shout at us, prove that it works already. Not a single proof in her pudding, just pudding and nothing to show.

Ok, so she was compensating not having lunch with having a packet of ham which is fine. Then an upload of chicken/veg & rice enough for 2 people. Then most recent video is waiting on dinner of smoked salmon, potatoes & veg 🤷‍♀️
Im no expert but if this is daily eating with the monster porridge/fruit/peanut butter combo, revive active and a few milky coffees, pretty sure this is the reverse of a transformation

brandambassador

VIP Member
These photos are less than a week apart. One is filtered by Trisha , one is a screen grab by me. I don’t believe any of this and the proof is in the pudding. The pudding she’s eating at home. Are we just overlooking she lied all the way through 2020 even though she continued to sell her book? Her post the other day admitted last year all she did was gain weight. But she sold her book daily. She’s at the same stuff here. It’s so blatantly obvious she is not winning the battle so she’s putting on an act to be able to sell the next book. Watch closely , very little will change only the acting.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow

ttttttttttttt

VIP Member
To me, there is no big difference in the before and after pics....:rolleyes:
She has one goodish week and straight away she is looking for praise from her followers... ridiculous

Bluewolf

Chatty Member
I feel bad for Trisha.

She seems like a nice girl, it’s clear from those stills from the gym that there has been a significant weight gain.

I think she has been lured by the fast/easy money of Instagram and she has lost the laser focus on what began her “journey” in the first place.

I hope she regains her focus because she has shown she can do it but she needs to reset her “why” rather than resetting her food intake every week.

I think she deserves to get where she wants to be weight wise.

orla1989

Ah shes a disgrace... she is all talk she must be back up to 21 stone now

She said the other day in other words... “I’m starting early I know I’m annoying but I’m not waiting till the new year to begin healthy eating” and then she does this!!!! After eating bad ALL of 2020 you could say ( maybe eating somewhat good for 20 days of the year... not good enough)

She’s really annoying!! What a joke her page has become

brandambassador

VIP Member
Remember those big breakfasts she used to justify eating around 1500 on that alone. She was having around 2500 calories a day that she posted about never mind what she was eating in secret. I saw her book in Easons today. Had a quick glance at it and put it down. Not lining her pocket in any way. I’ll say it again she is a FRAUD. I wonder how many times a day on Instagram she gets asked how much she’s lost or how much she weighs? Anyone who does is shut down and then her minions chime in and defend her. She probably deletes most of the questions before people see them.
the thing is, if she was honest and said it was hard we would all agree and say YES, but its the covering up and lying and acting as if she is all over her shit and swinging her mickey around that gym. She pays for the gym then gets them to video her doing 30 seconds of a FIIT AD on the app. and those who keep saying "it will take a while to show weight loss as she is so big"... two words: TWO YEARS

Anynews.

VIP Member
Honestly if people think she is an inspiration, they need their head examined. For proper, genuine inspiration look at Jen's Journey.
Trisha is an absolute crook. As my mother said yesterday, she is a disgrace.
She has fooled people long enough now.
Jen is absolutely fantastic and always replies if you interact with her she’s lovely.

• Heart

Almost there

VIP Member
Don't forget changing gyms . Most likely again in new year
I wonder why she does that!! She will be gifted no doubt a gym in the new year she has a colb with a Fitbit a work out app!! I seriously think her & the Slimming world diet would work better for her and walking. No diet is easy losing weight is hard especially as you get older but she is just not losing it at all..she needs to get off Instagram for awhile and reset in private come back in June maybe..

Sayit4real

VIP Member
You can really see it in the Fiit video she has piled a lot of weight on .
I think in jacobs it kept her honest - and at least she knew where her money was coming from. now her only source of income is Insta so the swipe ups she has to do.. She has completely lost her direction. I have the FIIT app and i love it. I actually have lost 6 lbs with it. They have great pilates and yoga and if you use it properly it helps with motivation and stress. She is a terrible ambassador for it. Doesnt talk about half of the great stuff it does- which makes me believe she actually doesnt use it.
I just think we all need to remember this time 2 years ago she could run 5km... The running and the ability to run has totally gone.! This says it all really.

• Heart

Wheres reality

VIP Member
It was basically a reset post . Just in time for the " 21 day reset " book . Genius marketing she believes . Sympathy and adoration from the transformers and up their arse bloggers