Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GreenFlamingo

VIP Member
Oh my god... I’m actually shocked. Since when did she ever succeed with a reset?!?
Sure she's well versed in the resets now, an expert in them. No better woman to write a book on resetting 😉
I actually find it hilariously ironic that she's writing a book about resetting. Every reset is "her last one" but she's stuck in a reset cycle now.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

BusyLizzie

Have seen that a few times she is flat out god love her trying to be best pals with them all . There is something missing with her that she is so ass licking and hero worshipping of certain bloggers . It’s like she is like a 12 year old still in how she carries on .. all very odd .
The grid post is filtered to bits of her face looked like that the weight loss journey would be over !!
See this is what completely annoys me with Trisha, up everyone’s arse you see Doireann Garrihy, Roz Purcell and Katherine Thomas telling her she’s great ! Well Katherine is about to host Op Transformation soon with people who genuinely want to lose weight for their health both physically and mentally and in front of the nation on TV where there is no where to hide in their Lycra !
How Trisha can call herself a weight loss page and advocate fitness and health when she is 20 stone is beyond me ! Does anyone know what height she is?
I’m 5’3 and have put on 5lbs over Christmas but it’s grand I’ll lose it in January once I get back into a routine which I will .... Brian Keane has a really good grid post up today about losing Christmas weight....
The problem with this one is she has a lot more than Christmas weight to lose and I think she owes it to her followers but more importantly to herself to be open and honest or change the title of her page to reflect what she has become ..... a sales page with no reference to fitness, weight loss or transformation!

Hannahchoo

Jesus no more than the FBG thread, people love showing off about their steps here 🤣 I'm WFH and have averaged between 1200 and 3000 steps a day this week because I'm at the kitchen table all day, I live in a tiny apartment and I couldn't be bothered my hole to go for a walk after work because I'm stressed and anxious and all I want to do is sit on my arse until I go to bed. I get it, she's full of shite an roaring in to the phone etc etc but I can easily see how she only did 14k last week tbh, it's not like she has kids to be running after.

Haha it’s very annoying!! Sure I do 10k steps by 10am... I do at least 15k steps just walking around my kitchen table while homeschooling... I do 20k steps a day even though I have a desk job 🙄

• Haha

Wheres reality

VIP Member
Roz god another free loader!
Roz has a thread here . She's a dose

BTW the image where she is eating the mcdonalds saying it was before her transformation is actually her new car she got with Kearys the beginning of this year. So full of shit . Back to poor auld pet trisha posts again

Last edited:
  • Wow

Wheres reality

VIP Member
The fact she is trying to become some beauty influencer for products is a joke . She has been tagging brown Thomas and c Tilbury for so so long now gagging for some freebies or collabs . Pity they wouldn't colour shade her . All her foundations are pure orange

• Haha

orla1989

She is such an awful brand ambassador for that fit workout. She has gained so much weight last year while advocating for it

Seriously you can tell by the way she’s talking on stories that she hasn’t experienced exercise and healthier way of eating in a really long long time.... pathetic like

Reactions: 10

ttttttttttttt

VIP Member
I think she is back to her lies again, its like a pattern with her. I think this is part of her personality, its like she is a fantasist.
I was really beginning to feel sorry for her recently, I never had before!
She has major dishonesty issues going on, like its a disorder god forgive me

Jezzebell

Assuming we go to level 3 next week, doesn't that mean we stay in our own county, which means no gym( no nails or hair ). (or it should as she says she is from limerick in her book but Cork when it suits). I could not eat that breakfast either, I struggle with my weight also but I think if she took time away from the "gram" she may find it easier to focus as right now its not working for her
Trisha does live in Co Limerick, in a village called Kilbehenny, her home is just over the Cork/Limerick border. A few kms up the road again you have the Limerick/Tipp border. Theres a point in Kilbehenny somewhere that all 3 counties meet. Lol theres even a pub in the village called ‘The 3 Counties’. Trishas nearest town is Mitchelstown and the nearest city to her is Cork city. The only other big town close by is Clonmel, which not only is in co Tipp but takes around the same amount of time to travel there as Cork. The M8 motorway (cork to dublin) is literally beside Kilbehenny, I am from Mitchelstown myself, my sister lives over the border too so is in same situation. Hope this makes sense 😂

brandambassador

VIP Member
Ok, so she was compensating not having lunch with having a packet of ham which is fine. Then an upload of chicken/veg & rice enough for 2 people. Then most recent video is waiting on dinner of smoked salmon, potatoes & veg 🤷‍♀️
Im no expert but if this is daily eating with the monster porridge/fruit/peanut butter combo, revive active and a few milky coffees, pretty sure this is the reverse of a transformation

there is enough porridge very morning for ALL of the 3 bears AND goldilocks

• Haha

Almost there

VIP Member
Open a public Instagram account based on weight loss and health...... then keep your goals private 🤣🤣 at the end of the week it won't matter what she says she achieved because whatever it is she'll say "that was my goal this week"
She won’t keep 90% of her ads, swipe up or colbs quiet shes a walking billboard at this stage.

• Haha

Sandyclaws

VIP Member
If she was genuinely on plan/transforming she would be able to come on and show how the Chinese is within her calories for the day, being able to show you can enjoy the odd Chinese would do wonders for her plan

She does sound very happy and positive though. I think it's brilliant that she's talking positive and in a way getting rid of her doubts and retraining her brain to believe she can do it. Negative thinking does nothing for anyone.
But I'm not convinced she's got to the root of why the whole of last year was such an issue for her. We can all blame the virus for messing up our normal lives but Trisha had supports most people wouldn't have had.
Coaches, apps, one to one gym sessions when allowed, aldi sponsorship, not having to hold down a day job, launching a book, a huge social media following and lots of media interest.
Personally speaking I think it's a number of reasons, she got to a stage where she didn't hate what she saw in the mirror any more and this lessened her drive. She became complacent and believed in the hype she sold her followers that she could do this and forgot that actually no it's bloody hard and takes a lot of hard work and commitment and all her time spent, promoting stuff that had nothing to do with fat loss was distracting her from her goal.
Until she starts distancing herself from any brands that won't enhance her journey she will struggle.
It’s the same thing every couple of weeks. Like Groundhog Day over and over. Meanwhile she’s at the positive Polly stage or so she says..

Nena

Someone her size would lose a stone in week 1. She’s 20 something stone. 7 pounds would be water weight alone. If she is still giving weight updates by Feb it will tell a lot...
She's covering herself by saying she wont be giving updates every week. 🙄 It's too much pressure...i say the 2nd book is adding pressure too. There was no need for a 2nd book when she hasnt made any progress.

ttttttttttttt

VIP Member
Honestly if people think she is an inspiration, they need their head examined. For proper, genuine inspiration look at Jen's Journey.
Trisha is an absolute crook. As my mother said yesterday, she is a disgrace.
She has fooled people long enough now.

ttttttttttttt

VIP Member
She put a pic on her Instagram grid right now and she looks way slimmer!!! She looks fantastic!!
Yes, she looks much much slimmer!! Its amazing how much weight she has lost in the last few days :LOL::LOL: ....
its also amazing how one can alter their appearance using multiple filters.....

• Haha

orla1989

She really is very greedy, I hope the second book bombs because she needs a kick up the arse and cop on!! She should not be preaching anything, she really has no shame. I’d be so embarrassed if I was her after publishing one book no mind two! And still being a glutton lol sorry but she says it about herself too