Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bluntbish

I'm being super slow and late to the party, but can someone give me a brief low down on what happened with Trisha and Dan Sweeney?

Reactions: 1

MsMeow5

She had to state in her story about her brows that is wasn’t an ad just shows how many ads she just post 🙄
Haha
ya, not an ad, but I always think when I see an instagrammer putting that on their stories that they’d so love it to be an ad!

Is it not that she set the challenge up with two options if you have a tracker starter at 8000 steps ; if you don’t start with 20mins on day one
Yeah actually you are right .. cause member she said she wants to come up with a way for people with a smart watch and without.. so with a smart watch do 8000 and if u dont have a watch do 20 mins 🤔

No she's not saying that. It's two different challenges based on your fitness levels.
No I think she said she wanted to cater for people with and without a smart watch ...

orla1989

The gym is my mental health crutch... I'm so scared if it closes again... I use the pool

It literally is the only thing that keeps me sane...

Feel overwhelmed today ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Sorry just needed to vent xxx
Hope you’ll be ok with the gym closed! I wish I used the gym more I’m so lazy xx

• Heart

Astral

Honestly I think her face and stomach look smaller. At nearly 20St Tricia could lose a couple of stone and to most people it wouldn't be noticable.
Time will tell I suppose.

am94

I don't know what I think of the makeup story, not sure if she's trying to entertain us or do a serious tutorial.
It was extra strange because she was wearing that dressing robe and it was clearly hampering her. I'm wondering if we're going to learn soon of a big weight drop. Her face is much slimmer than I've ever noticed and she seems to be hiding her body a bit when you look at the last pics she's posted and her stories.

I really hope she's losing again, it would be lovely to see her gym work & extra steps pay off.
Nah she likes the grub too much. It’s a shame.

Feb 2018 she started
Feb 2019 100 pounds gone
Feb 2020 no additional weigh lost
Jan 2021 , up 70 of those 100 (self acknowledged) and selling new book.

a big fat fraud inside and out.
Someone her size should be down a stone this week alone if she is honestly in reset. Someone above correctly said she would need to lose 7-8 stone now to be taken seriously
I missed up 70 lbs, where did you see that?

ekwacg

She's listed again for that event 2021: I can't remember the name of it. But it's the one with James cult Smith, SOH and the likes Your imagine when she has all of these things going on, she'd be bouncing around with joy but she isn't. Its clear it's skin deep and alot more psychological and she's ignoring it. She's like a functioning alcoholic but put the binging where alcoholism is.

orla1989

Did Trisha really drop him? I’m shocked they were stuck to the hip... as much as I cannot stand him, I feel sorry for him that he got dropped? It must suck for his ego cos Trisha has 162k followers and is a force to be reckoned with....

I wonder what he did to make her drop him finally? ( always thought he was a user btw)

How many eps has dan does of his new podcast? If so I haven’t heard Trisha mentioning it once.

I agree with all the comments that have been said about Trisha. But on her stories today she looked so happy and her skin was glowing!!

Tea_spill_2020 is the insta name
Thanks 😊