Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Almost there

VIP Member
I love her account and I’m baffled how she has such a smaller following to Trisha, her weight loss results are amazing when you see the before and after photos.
I just took a look at Nicola, how old is she? She’s done amazing her weight loss unlike Trisha, but it has aged her unbelievable.

Reactions: 1
Trisha showcasing a C Tilbury lipstick and very small font at bottom says @elevatepr what does this mean? It’s free? It’s sponsored ?

I have to say fair fecks to her I wouldn’t have the balls or confidence to come on and do my make up like that on Instagram stories. As much as I’d love a few freebies from benefit cosmetics and the like I still wouldn’t come on and do my make up routine on my stories :oops:

Almost there

VIP Member
I am the exact same working through Covid and just seem to have piled on the weight without even trying. Definitely going to try in the new year💕
It’s been stressful for everyone. I comfort eat so I have put weight on to and I don’t stop all day. I also lost my mother in October not to covid thank god but it’s been hard. Once we get our heads straight everything else will fall in to place..💝💞💝💗

Sure isnt that it!

I eat them all. Almond nutter, the works. There is an amazing one called Harry's. It uhhhmahzing.
I decided to make my own -coconut almond butter. It's lethal but I adore it. 10g of any nut butter is generally 60 ish cals. Judging trishas she has about 35/40 on hers. More power to her if she can incorporate it into her daily allowance. I'm just a jealous 'troll'

Can you share those words with me. I need to be terrified from time to time
I think it went along the lines of "do you know they treat aneroxics peanuts to make them gain weight"and also"there is enough cals in that pack of food they give to them poor babies that would make up 3 meals "now,obviously not true and I don't claim to know anything about nutrition (just for the record ,either does my mother 😂) but I'd rather incorporate them cals into something else if I was using that amount for breakfast.oh yes a jealous troll!! Running commentary with alot of them lately when people have an opinion.

Facesisafool

VIP Member
Just seen it in spill the tea. Didn’t cop they weren’t talking. I’m loving his wife on the podcast tho.