Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Almost there

VIP Member
The hair sets now . It never bloody ends . Her hair is full of free extensions so ...
That Kevin Murphy shampoo is over priced and shite my hairdressers recommend it as they were stocking it. Your right she has a mane of extensions no doubt using shampoo they recommend she’s a complete sell out!!

Reactions: 1
You’ll get your mojo back don’t worry 💋
God yes!!! You’re so right!! Trisha has given us the RESET mentality, that this is the norm!!
I was going great before Christmas with Unislim, lost nearly 2 stone, went on a food bender at Christmas, lost my way, and I’ve been losing it every day since but I keep thinking RESET will make it all good!

Facesisafool

VIP Member
Ok, so she was compensating not having lunch with having a packet of ham which is fine. Then an upload of chicken/veg & rice enough for 2 people. Then most recent video is waiting on dinner of smoked salmon, potatoes & veg 🤷‍♀️
Im no expert but if this is daily eating with the monster porridge/fruit/peanut butter combo, revive active and a few milky coffees, pretty sure this is the reverse of a transformation
No what gets me is it’s piping hot. Like the steam off it. She can’t even wait five minutes for it to cool. She has to scoff it

She’s mentioned having blood drawn several times and I wouldn’t be surprised if she was being monitored for pre diabetes. With that weight it has to be a concern.

Wheres reality

VIP Member
I think Trishas know exactly where she is at. yes I feel sorry for her. I have said it before Fatism is the last socially acceptable for of discrimination there is. There are worse instragrammer's out there than Trisha but somehow they get a pass.

No i think it is fairly obvious, she it referencing the Trisha she use to be (27 stone) and the Trisha she is now (her current weight).
Ok. So what is the 26 stone on her bio then for February 2018

Flossybun

Sorry but roast potatoes are not a recipe, they're a side dish. I'd expect an actual recipe from a trained chef. I'd love to see her do a modified version of something fancy if she thinks her followers are that shite at cooking that they need a tutorial for potatoes. My dog probably knows how to cook roasties 😂. And yes, they need to be in a hot tin with hot oil!
To be fair I was watching a live and people were asking for basic dishes like that. It's easy to assume people can cook what is easy and basic to us but a lot cannot

I don't think Trish has actually dropped him, I think either she or someone close to her read here and made her realise how absolutely inappropriate and annoying their "banter" was. They're 100% still friends in real life, just don't share each other on Instagram anymore.
Yep she met up with him recently and posted a picture.

Emd292

Jesus no more than the FBG thread, people love showing off about their steps here 🤣 I'm WFH and have averaged between 1200 and 3000 steps a day this week because I'm at the kitchen table all day, I live in a tiny apartment and I couldn't be bothered my hole to go for a walk after work because I'm stressed and anxious and all I want to do is sit on my arse until I go to bed. I get it, she's full of shite an roaring in to the phone etc etc but I can easily see how she only did 14k last week tbh, it's not like she has kids to be running after.
Everyone is an expert on weight loss too it seems 😂

Fitzytour

She doesn’t her sister lives next door maybe she will eventually build as they have land but we will hear about it.

That one, if she was chocolate she would lick herself! 🤫🤫🤫🤫
Omg really?!! Jesus - how can she have worked full time as a chef for twenty years, lived at home and not have her own gaff! She sneakily referred to it as her house etc so always got impression she lived away from home!

Hannahchoo

If she's still 18/19 stone how is she in a size 16?
I'm under 16 stone and I'd fit into an 18.
Not a 16. Unless it was a stretchy pyjamas, then I'm in the 14/16 ones
Fair play to you, I’m 14 stone and would be a size18. Goes to show we simply don’t know what size clothes people are simply going on their weight.