Trisha's Transformation #2 The Non Transformation - swipe up for 20% off Revive Active!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I personally wouldn't be happy to buy a mattress that potentially has been used by multiple people since they allow you to "test it for 200 nights" :eek: :eek: :eek: sorry, no offence to anyone who purchased it.
No offence taken ! It was pre-COVID times ... I just needed a mattress that would support my back and not cause me anymore issues !
I suppose as you say each to their own 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 6
those mattresses are not resold, thats not how it works, but believe that if you want. I work in marketing, its a marketing tool, very few are actually returned and those that are are sent to charities.

I honestly don’t know why you’d ask her this. Just from reading the above replies I’d be onto that Conor guy that lost ten stone in a year and looks very fit now! She’s not exactly a great advertisement for that PT.
18FC22CD-2F58-429D-AACB-DDF32A669169.png

Reactions: 2
And also saying she handed the responsibility over to someone else doesnt sound great!

Reactions: 14
And also saying she handed the responsibility over to someone else doesnt sound great!
That's what I'm saying. She doesn't think the responsibility ultimately to change lies with her.

I honestly don’t know why you’d ask her this. Just from reading the above replies I’d be onto that Conor guy that lost ten stone in a year and looks very fit now! She’s not exactly a great advertisement for that PT.
Plus, would you not be recommending to a beginner to start out with something simple like walking or gentle exercise combined with counting calories? Most people would be bricking it walking into a gym looking for a PT at nearly any size, let alone with 8 to lose. Plus there’s the cost - who can afford a PT in covid times? Particularly when gyms keeps closing! She’s giving advice that most people couldn’t or wouldn’t follow and it’s not the best. If it had worked for her, fair enough - but it clearly hasn’t even!

Reactions: 16
View attachment 383892

It’s says on his Instagram bio that he lost 10 stone in 10 months which is even more impressive.

Reactions: 3
He follows Trisha....I wonder what he thinks of her “Transformation”.....I know it’s not easy to lose weight & the mental side of things can really stop you from doing it but Trisha needs to cop the duck on!

Reactions: 5
Plus, would you not be recommending to a beginner to start out with something simple like walking or gentle exercise combined with counting calories? Most people would be bricking it walking into a gym looking for a PT at nearly any size, let alone with 8 to lose. Plus there’s the cost - who can afford a PT in covid times? Particularly when gyms keeps closing! She’s giving advice that most people couldn’t or wouldn’t follow and it’s not the best. If it had worked for her, fair enough - but it clearly hasn’t even!
Well let’s be honest here as she’s obviously not. She can pay whatever trainer she wants and god knows she’s had a few and look at her. She’s still the same. Hasn’t lost any weight, resets every couple of weeks and here we are two or three years later I’ve forgotten and she’s still going on the fact she lost 100lbs but hasn’t lost anything since and in all honesty has probably gained.

She’s not the best advertisement for any trainer let alone the multiple ones she’s had and god knows how many gyms she been thru as well. All the workouts in the world won’t help if she’s gorging herself before and after the gym.

She cooks the most disgusting combinations of food. I literally gag at her videos. It would be interesting to ignore her for a few months and then check back in because nothing will have changed except her bank balance. Her weight will still be the same or worse. I still can’t comprehend how companies hire her for motivation and the fitness conference please... She’s nothing but a FRAUD.

She’s defiantly eating in secret all the Pt sessions she’s done the weight should be falling off her

Reactions: 5
The fraud has a new post up of herself in her new jumper. She miraculously looks to have lost 4/5 dress sizes 😲😲

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.