Trisha's Transformation #2 The Non Transformation - swipe up for 20% off Revive Active!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So no one else thinking she has the fitbit attached to the dogs colors and has him running around, just me then, oh ok😳. (joke!)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What is the point of going on about her leaving jacobs? Sure its not open, it has been opened for a very short time since she left, she said she was just taking a break, thats understandable in my view.
I actually don't follow her now anymore, but I hope she looses the weight.
Because this is what this page is about we discuss what we like. It’s not just about your view.

Reactions: 12
from what I can see & know about her Fitbit report is that it’s from last week .. so in fairness she was doing the steps... the 14,000 referred to the previous week end of December....
Im not defending her but if you read the report that’s what it refers to & is what I get weekly also ....
I’ve attached mine and I got it yesterday for last week..... it was also much better than the previous week 🤩

Just a note to add ... my daily steps included a workout which I normally get 2500 steps from and a 5k walk with my dog plus pottering about so she must be doing a savage amount of walking !!

Unfortunately I didn’t have the big weight loss on mine 😫😭

Last edited:
Maybe she got the bullet! We don’t know if she left! She thought she was bigger than the well established Jacobs on the mall. We are only a number at the end of the day.
I think Jacob's issues an ultimatum, the job or the gram... they didn't want to be associated with her "Transformation" so it was commit to one or the other. She made the wrong choice.

Jesus no more than the FBG thread, people love showing off about their steps here 🤣 I'm WFH and have averaged between 1200 and 3000 steps a day this week because I'm at the kitchen table all day, I live in a tiny apartment and I couldn't be bothered my hole to go for a walk after work because I'm stressed and anxious and all I want to do is sit on my arse until I go to bed. I get it, she's full of shite an roaring in to the phone etc etc but I can easily see how she only did 14k last week tbh, it's not like she has kids to be running after.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I agree if you weigh more you’ll burn more ... I looked up a chart and a 300lb person on average will burn. About 1,300 cals for 20,000 steps... I know you can manually add data to these watches... over 4,000 cals seems way too much for 23,000 steps... is she lying again? Time will tell and if her numbers are honest the weight will be flying off her
It also counts kcal for you just living,its not only exercise ,its everything you do during the day,all adding up

Reactions: 2
Jesus no more than the FBG thread, people love showing off about their steps here 🤣 I'm WFH and have averaged between 1200 and 3000 steps a day this week because I'm at the kitchen table all day, I live in a tiny apartment and I couldn't be bothered my hole to go for a walk after work because I'm stressed and anxious and all I want to do is sit on my arse until I go to bed. I get it, she's full of shite an roaring in to the phone etc etc but I can easily see how she only did 14k last week tbh, it's not like she has kids to be running after.

Haha it’s very annoying!! Sure I do 10k steps by 10am... I do at least 15k steps just walking around my kitchen table while homeschooling... I do 20k steps a day even though I have a desk job 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Everyone is an expert on weight loss too it seems 😂

Reactions: 1
Yes I agree!! My steps are shocking too 😂😂

Reactions: 1
Just what we need. More Emma Mattress. The hack.
View attachment 387835
Holy Jesus... got a fright when I first saw this.... then I understood it was all in the name of a paid partnership :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Orlagh Winters commented just the other day about people doing collabs etc with companies that sell mattresses, she said it was ridiculous since many like herself are on the covid payment and why on earth would they be interested in buying 700 euro mattress during these times. So true

• Haha
Holy Jesus... got a fright when I first saw this.... then I understood it was all in the name of a paid partnership :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Orlagh Winters commented just the other day about people doing collabs etc with companies that sell mattresses, she said it was ridiculous since many like herself are on the covid payment and why on earth would they be interested in buying 700 euro mattress during these times. So true
Yeah read the room, Trisha and co

Everyone is an expert on weight loss too it seems 😂
Well life would be fairly bleak if we were to just sit around discussing COVID all the time.

Reactions: 7
Emma Mattress is the 2021 spotlight ad.
Such an excessive made up discount. Or else they’ve hired some tit for brains accountant who is going to put them in liquidation!!! ‘Let’s pay influencers to do an add and then sell the items at 46% off’ - cos that sounds legit!

Reactions: 6
Talking about diets is fairly bleak too 😂
It is but it’s associated with the thread and the ‘influencer’ we’re talking about..... only last week people were getting advice from others so there are benefits to talking about diets.... it is a discussion forum after all 🤪
more information than Trisha will give anyway !

Emma Mattress is the 2021 spotlight ad.
Such an excessive made up discount. Or else they’ve hired some tit for brains accountant who is going to put them in liquidation!!! ‘Let’s pay influencers to do an add and then sell the items at 46% off’ - cos that sounds legit!
I have 2 Emma mattresses a king and a single bought 3 and 4 years ago .... got the discount then as well they were kind of like Harvey Norman back then sales every couple of months with 40-50% off ...... and were advertised on TV .... I don’t see many TV ads anymore... must’ve changed their marketing strategy to influencers ....

Reactions: 5
Talking about diets is fairly bleak too 😂
Ah yeah,I'm sure it is for some people if it wasn't in the health section, but it is. I have a great interest in discussing healthier habits. Given that the majority of people on here probably followed Trisha in her early stages 'For motivation' and now that, that doesn't exist with her, people decided to give their two cents on what's worked/ working for them.

Reactions: 4
Did anyone notice on her stories just there where she’s talking in bed it looks like a crushed velvet headboard in the back? Now I’m not too sure if it is..... but it doesn’t look like the bed she took the photo in

Reactions: 4
Did anyone notice on her stories just there where she’s talking in bed it looks like a crushed velvet headboard in the back? Now I’m not too sure if it is..... but it doesn’t look like the bed she took the photo in
How bizarre. Well spotted!!!

Reactions: 2
Maybe Des Kelly interiors did a late evening delivery of a headboard. Perhaps that's tomorrows content.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.