Trisha's Transformation #2 The Non Transformation - swipe up for 20% off Revive Active!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know what it is ? She’s a Lidl standard influencer with Brown Thomas perfume, trying to be marks and Spencer’s standard hun. I bet that she took the pic in the one room in the house that had a matching headboard and locker.
*im not anti non-matching furniture*
There isn’t a genuine bone in her (under severe pressure) body.

Reactions: 9
We bought an Emma mattress for the baby’s cot last year, we fell into the trap of the discounts.... It was recalled before Christmas something to do with the thickness not meeting the standard or something I can’t really remember to be honest. But it turned me right off them, now they’re all flogging them 🤦🏼

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Slightly off topic is anyone watching Operation transformation tonight, a young lad on it called Conor who followed the plan on OT 2020 even tried to run the 5k at the time and was 21 stone has lost 10 stone since in that time frame. Doesn’t even look like the same person. Give that lad his own book deal, Im wondering now is he on Instagram I’d definitely follow him.

Edited to add Conor was not on the show just decided to follow the plan/exercise himself.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Slightly off topic is anyone watching Operation transformation tonight, a young lad on it called Conor who followed the plan on OT 2020 even tried to run the 5k at the time and was 21 stone has lost 10 stone since in that time frame. Doesn’t even look like the same person. Give that lad his own book deal, Im wondering now is he on Instagram I’d definitely follow him.

I can't place him

What in the name of gawd was she talking about on todayfm? Her questionable transformation? Matresses? MUA tips?? Oh the possibilities!

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Edited to add Conor was not on the show just decided to follow the plan/exercise himself.
Conor actually has his own Instagram, been following him for awhile! It’s @hegogetshealthy

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Conor actually has his own Instagram, been following him for awhile! It’s @hegogetshealthy
I just went for a nose and his page is great! He’s obviously already come a long way so he’s not at the start, but his posts are super informative and motivational, with real numbers and tips and stories. This is what a weight loss page should be about!

Reactions: 6
Trisha really needs to start taking leaves out of these peoples books!
Big time this lad only started his journey in January 2020 of the back of the show, and look at him now. As I said previously give him his own book deal puts Trisha to shame.

Reactions: 7
It is but it’s associated with the thread and the ‘influencer’ we’re talking about..... only last week people were getting advice from others so there are benefits to talking about diets.... it is a discussion forum after all 🤪
more information than Trisha will give anyway !

I have 2 Emma mattresses a king and a single bought 3 and 4 years ago .... got the discount then as well they were kind of like Harvey Norman back then sales every couple of months with 40-50% off ...... and were advertised on TV .... I don’t see many TV ads anymore... must’ve changed their marketing strategy to influencers ....
Would you recommend the mattresses?

Would you recommend the mattresses?
Yes, I suffer with my back and I found it great! It’s quite firm as there are no springs in it but it’s definitely worked for me & my husband. My daughter also loves hers too & asked for one after we got ours 😊

Reactions: 2
Yes, I suffer with my back and I found it great! It’s quite firm as there are no springs in it but it’s definitely worked for me & my husband. My daughter also loves hers too & asked for one after we got ours 😊
Go to a shop @BusyLizzie way better service and keep it local. 😉

Reactions: 3
I personally wouldn't be happy to buy a mattress that potentially has been used by multiple people since they allow you to "test it for 200 nights" :eek: :eek: :eek: sorry, no offence to anyone who purchased it.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.