Trisha's Transformation #2 The Non Transformation - swipe up for 20% off Revive Active!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly don’t know why you’d ask her this. Just from reading the above replies I’d be onto that Conor guy that lost ten stone in a year and looks very fit now! She’s not exactly a great advertisement for that PT.
View attachment 383892
Had to come on after I saw this answer she posted .
1. Could she not have offered basic advice of calorie counting and cutting down 500-800 calories per day
2. Could she not have said gentle exercise or start walking 10 mins a day
3. What about OT that has a great plan and it’s FREE !
4 COULD SHE NOT HAVE MENTIONED HER OWN F&&KING BOOK!!! That has recipes and some tips
This woman is so lost ... she literally can’t do it by herself she hands it all over to a miracle PT . Exercise is only 20% of it 80% is what you put in your mouth !
She had learnt nothing in 3 years ! NOTHING. She is a fraud

• Heart
Reactions: 19
1. Could she not have offered basic advice of calorie counting and cutting down 500-800 calories per day
4 COULD SHE NOT HAVE MENTIONED HER OWN F&&KING BOOK!!! That has recipes and some tips
This woman is so lost ... she literally can’t do it by herself she hands it all over to a miracle PT . Exercise is only 20% of it 80% is what you put in your mouth !
Not to mention it's a bit insensitive to be telling people to hire an expensive personal trainer in the middle of a pandemic when so many have lost jobs! She's so ignorant it infuriates me!

Reactions: 13
Yea my friend always follows the operation transformation recipes online every year and loves them!! They taste so yummy and healthy

Reactions: 8
Not to mention it's a bit insensitive to be telling people to hire an expensive personal trainer in the middle of a pandemic when so many have lost jobs! She's so ignorant it infuriates me!
She was spending a ridiculous amount of money at one point on PTs

Reactions: 4
Completely . Most people don’t have that kind of money or if they did would just find it wasteful . Plenty of free workouts on you tube ! She is deluded !

Reactions: 6
Completely . Most people don’t have that kind of money or if they did would just find it wasteful . Plenty of free workouts on you tube ! She is deluded !
I think though the main problem there is Trisha has never lived in the real adult world as far as I can see. Doesn't she still live at home.
Now I may be 100% wrong here, but she's never had to pay mortgage/rent/bills/childcare etc so she doesn't have any sort of grasp on how people with adult lives afford stuff.
No matter how much she may give up at home it absolutely no substitute for maintaining a house and family life.
To me, she seems like an overgrown teenager who got their first full time job and reveling in the disposable income.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I think though the main problem there is Trisha has never lived in the real adult world as far as I can see. Doesn't she still live at home.
Now I may be 100% wrong here, but she's never had to pay mortgage/rent/bills/childcare etc so she doesn't have any sort of grasp on how people with adult lives afford stuff.
No matter how much she may give up at home it absolutely no substitute for maintaining a house and family life.
To me, she seems like an overgrown teenager who got their first full time job and reveling in the disposable income.
She has her own house (I'm almost certain).

Yes, 100% agree. She's also said in the past that she's useless at saving and used to spend money on designer handbags & sunglasses and get a new car every few years. She has a lot more disposable income than the average 30- something.

Reactions: 5
She lives at home with her mammy and daddy 🙄🙄🙄 at her age! Everything she does is sponsored or will be eventually. I wouldn’t be surprised if she was getting a substantial discount on those gym sessions. Good publicity for them but then again when there’s no results and your client is “resetting” every 10 days or so then maybe not.. She has all the time in the world on her hands as she doesn’t have a job either, plenty of disposable income from the sales of her book and every sponsorship she can get her grubby hands on, 24 hours a day seven days a week and she still can’t look after herself and she has the audacity to think she can lecture the general public/followers on health and fitness and her “journey” when she consistently lies about how she’s doing great and there is NO ACCOUNTABILITY, no sign of weight loss, no progress at all. She is a FRAUD.

Reactions: 13
In her latest post she said weight loss doesn't start in the gym. Though she told that person in her q&a to get a personal trainer!!🤔🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
To me, there is no big difference in the before and after pics....:rolleyes:
She has one goodish week and straight away she is looking for praise from her followers... ridiculous

Reactions: 10
She has one goodish week and straight away she is looking for praise from her followers... ridiculous
I was looking at the pics and you're right . Dont see much of a difference either tbh ....
3 years next month her " transformation " is . I dont know how "1000s" of transformers take her seriously at this point .

Reactions: 7

She should have worn the same clothes in the after photos as she did in her before photo, but I agree a bit of a difference but not by a huge amount.

Reactions: 2
I was looking at the pics and you're right . Dont see much of a difference either tbh ....
3 years next month her " transformation " is . I dont know how "1000s" of transformers take her seriously at this point .
The mind boggles!! The very same ones praising her will be the ones to buy her second book :rolleyes:

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.