Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Almost there

VIP Member
She must be doing 2 of those walks a day to be getting her steps up over 20k in a day. Given what she said her step count was before this latest reset it sounds like she's really punishing herself to lose a big amount of weight really quickly. That's one way to burn out and cause yourself to give up before you really get going on a "weight loss journey". She's setting herself up for failure again if this is the case and that's sad to see.
Burn out that’s where she’s is heading!

Reactions: 2

Almost there

VIP Member
I've said this in the last thread but I know someone who went there in Jacobs when she was working . They sent back the prawns because they use to de-tail them or something then all of a sudden stopped . They also tasted somewhat stale . Seemingly she came out of the kitchen like a bull in a China shop when they complained and made a show of them.
I think she is desperately rude and her comment shows that . That " ahh lovely girl" attitude is bullshit and behind it she isnt as nice as she pretends
Course she isn’t she’s a nightmare if you said anything against her!! Most chefs are divas anyway!! She’s all for show!

creeper101_93

Mrs Hinch is plugging those pics/ frames aswell. She is allergic to everything except freebies and plugging shite down our throats. A contract to herself ? I wish she would actually do the contract she done nearly 3 years ago . To lose weight
Ditto. Just for her own health. She won't see 60 with the size and health she is at now.

ttttttttttttt

VIP Member
She doesn't mention it at all... you would think she would if its having a positive impact.... it obviously isn't which means it is not working for her or she has stopped doing it. She needs to wake up to reality and find another intervention.

MsMeow5

She’ll have to be in the healthy BMI limits before they’d touch her with surgery for a tummy tuck/skin removal so she’s quite a bit to go.
Exercise will not get rid of her stomach given her size. She will have quite a lot of loose skin.

Just a question here without being anyway bitch or anything.
Is there anyway Trisha can complete here journey without surgery on her tummy like what Jen's Journey had. Her stomach is very stretched and I can't see any amount of exercise sorting it.
I had a look at another account mentioned here and she posts blurred, overly skinny/flat tummy posts and I can't see how she did it without surgery either, but I don't think any procedures being admitted too, but I haven't followed the account and listened to stories.

GreenFlamingo

VIP Member
I don’t understand if she was engaged or is engaged in therapy what is her therapist doing for her if not trying to help her stop with the imaginary transformation?!?
I believe her therapy is specifically for binge eating so they probably focus on that? We don't know how engaged she actually is with it though, could be just going through the motions. Haven't heard about it for a while.

Kilingtime

VIP Member
What shocks me is she doesn't calorie count properly every day. She's identified her issue right there. She needs to log and weigh every bite she puts in her mouth.
She has obviously never properly calorie counted and has followed plans but has no proper idea about how many calories she eats
I agree, she doesnt appear to have any nutrition knowledge at all (chefs aren't taught that) so that would be a solid step closer if she researched and studied it a bit. She'd be able to make healthier food choices & swaps when cooking to boost the nutrient content of her meals.