Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

willblackberry

She is being a bit brazen about it though...openly a proud Limerick woman but saying her address is Cork
Yep,
Loads of them do that where Trisha is from.

Hair, eyebrows, nails, coffee with a friend and gym all on the first day restrictions are lifted and all while not in her own county. Don't lie Trish you arent from Cork!

Would have considered myself a fan but just because we can do all this doesnt mean we should! I have cancelled a lunch with friends on Friday as we are all having worries and doubts. I did a box dye last night as I dont want to sit in a haidressers for two hours and then go to my parents house. I live alone so they are part of my "bubble". She lives with her parents and I assume they are a bit older. You would think that she would be limiting her contacts!

I am unfollowing her after her traipsing around Cork city today.
Your lucky you don’t know her father.

Reactions: 2

Wheres reality

VIP Member
Thats me with SW !! 🙄🤦‍♀️
She said its keeping the weight off is the hardest on the plan . She could have a bad week or two and I mean 10lbs up she could be . She gets depressed then and goes back but she is yo-yoing like crazy. Is it like that with sw ? You leave for a bit and come back?

Sandyclaws

VIP Member
I dunno..but everytime I see peanuts or peanut butter I always think of the little kids in the third world countries eating that nut mix in the silver packets for malnourishment. I've lost a lot of weight myself gained it and have control over it the last few years but I avoid anything with peanut butter etc in it.id rather use my calories in some other way.
Plumpinut 😂😂😂

• Haha

Nena

Are you alright??? - seriously what are you talking about?
[/QUOTE]

Somebody posted this earlier

My point is Trisha’s would want her going to cork getting her hair, nails,etc done.
She’s an influencer. It’s part of her job.
They wouldn’t want her locked away at home.
[/QUOTE]

It is a stretch that getting her hair and nails done is part of her job!

ttttttttttttt

VIP Member
Free manicures and pedicures also.... also free coffee from Soma coffee. She is just dying for a bit of free Charlotte Tilbury, she'll be waiting!! 😂 😂

• Haha

BusyLizzie

Would you recommend the mattresses?
Yes, I suffer with my back and I found it great! It’s quite firm as there are no springs in it but it’s definitely worked for me & my husband. My daughter also loves hers too & asked for one after we got ours 😊

CiCi87

I honestly don’t know why you’d ask her this. Just from reading the above replies I’d be onto that Conor guy that lost ten stone in a year and looks very fit now! She’s not exactly a great advertisement for that PT.
18FC22CD-2F58-429D-AACB-DDF32A669169.png

Wheres reality

VIP Member
I'm guessing 27 stone was her heaviest weight and she was 26 stone when she started the insta page? Bit confusing but that's my take on it. I don't think one stone makes a huge difference when you get to that end of the scales anyway tbh.
Exactly , thats why I was questioning. she said her starting weight for this journey was 26 stone no, am I mistaken ? But now 27 stone . I just think she is never linear in general. Thats imo

Almost there

VIP Member
because she lies & turns it into fat shaming which it isn’t ! She would pretend it’s about weight loss but actually she needs & deserves to be called out on her 6853 resets while she still flogs a ‘signed book’ up to Christmas Day ! Filtering pics, giving corporate talks & celebrating by feeding herself no doubt. This one had better cop on with her transformation in 2021 or she might find herself by herself
She blocks you if she doesn’t agree with what you have asked her. She’s a spoilt pup I’d say!! Hates the truth.

Is the Emma mattress the new spotlight....how's she keeps the money she was paid for the physio she could need down the line from it

ekwacg

The post is extremely sanctimonious .. and is based on all she is reading here . Well written by her PR team .90% of the responses are bloggers or insta huns Saying “ there there “... it’s a good kick up the a%% and a dose of reality she needs . When I stopped following her she was at 180k followers . Down to 166k now ... she is slipping ! The only extra weight she is loosing is followers !
Yeah. I'm gonna unfollow her. She doesn't motivate me. Only allows me to think that contineious resets or failings are acceptable. G'luck

Yeah. I'm gonna unfollow her. She doesn't motivate me. Only allows me to think that contineious resets or failings are acceptable. G'luck
*continuous

Taylor17

VIP Member
Oprah did the same years ago. She wheeled a wheelbarrow full of fat into the studio to represent the amount of weight she lost.

CiCi87

Looks like she’s updated her weight on her insta. So going by her losing 8 stone originally, she must have gained 2 stone in 2020..
B6928A7B-F5D4-41F7-8CDA-CD4E88402C17.jpeg

• Wow