Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

orla1989

I was being kind saying 6/8..🙈 she should be at 15 stone at this stage remember the picture of her with 100 blocks of butter that was over 2 years ago was it??
Yea she said for Christmas 2020 she wanted to be 15 stone....
Yea I think close to 2 years she took the pic with the butter

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Sw works if your not a binge eater like me , I like the fasting for 12-14 hours as it's easier..
As for Trisha I listened to a podcast she did with Georgia Crawford and started following her but she's totally changed as a person since then more ads than beat the bulge think I will stick to following the sworlders

Almost there

VIP Member
If someone does set up a thread for motivation in the new year will you please link it here, I have a lot of weight to loose and I am too embarrassed to join a local slimming group, it would be nice to have a support thread if there are lots of people starting a plan in January
Never be embarrassed! No one is perfect we will all help each other this January your not alone.. never mind the resetting shite Trisha is sprouting she is selling apps, swipe ups etc!! Xx

• Heart

lemonlavender

Chatty Member
Assuming we go to level 3 next week, doesn't that mean we stay in our own county, which means no gym( no nails or hair ). (or it should as she says she is from limerick in her book but Cork when it suits). I could not eat that breakfast either, I struggle with my weight also but I think if she took time away from the "gram" she may find it easier to focus as right now its not working for her

Almost there

VIP Member
we all agree SW doesn’t really teach you about nutrients however it is the best plan for people with a lot of weight to loose to get a kick start! But the family size bowl of oats with half a jar or peanut butter- she is fooling nobody.
Definitely wouldn’t touch that amount of peanut butter. But I have always said Trisha should try Slimming world. The transformation stories on Instagram are amazing another girl has lost over 5stone since January. I have tried it twice lost also but took me ages as I had about 2 stone to lose but felt great on it.

Dii.dii

I agree if you weigh more you’ll burn more ... I looked up a chart and a 300lb person on average will burn. About 1,300 cals for 20,000 steps... I know you can manually add data to these watches... over 4,000 cals seems way too much for 23,000 steps... is she lying again? Time will tell and if her numbers are honest the weight will be flying off her
It also counts kcal for you just living,its not only exercise ,its everything you do during the day,all adding up

Noseymamma2

I asked that last week no answer! But yes it’s aged her unbelievably!! I’d say early 40s at a guess!
Think she’s only in her early-mid 30s! I agree has aged her, but also boasting about wearing a children’s top isn’t something to boast about!

orla1989

Would love to know what she currently weighs in at. Major weight gain during lockdown I would think. The transformation ended ages ago, now it’s a platform to flog stuff. Begging for some free Charlotte Tilbury earlier!
me too! Am nosy to know! But also 6 weeks ago she was yappin on how I’m this lockdown she will lose a lot of weight, and her contract to herself. I wonder did she lose anything? I really do like her but I really wanna know lol

Almost there

VIP Member
No one from Cork on Operation Transformation surprises TT didn’t do it as a colb.. very boring bunch this year.

ekwacg

These are the ones I find v helpful in terms of motivation, explaining things, nutrition. They may not be everyone's cups of tea( different strokes, different folks) but I find them good for different things
-larry_doyle_coaching
-livingwiththedoyles( Larry's partner)
-prettyfittness_fittness( used to be pals with the make up fairy but her content is quite good)
-joshcowanconditioning
-daveynutrition (Think he is well known)
-herfittnesslife
None of them try and stick ads down your face. Some of them would promote their own business but all in all, I think they are v good.
Forgot, recalibratedbodies