Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ttttttttttttt

VIP Member
The rules don't apply to Trisha... I think we have seen that several times. Selfish woman... to her, her eyebrows are essential :mad:

Reactions: 2

creeper101_93

It really should be falling off her with how much she has to lose! I keep saying S/World is the diet for her I think she would fly at it. What she’s eating doesn’t make sense also B/A for Aldi isn’t helping her either she needs to have a good chat with herself. The weights etc doesn’t suit her either, I think swimming even walking through the water and also walking is the way to go.
Agree. Although resistance is great for everyone, if she enjoys it stick at it but needs to get her daily activity up. Resistance training is no replacement for walking, swimming etc. Jens Journey practices and preaches that and she is dead right!

CiCi87

Did anyone notice on her stories just there where she’s talking in bed it looks like a crushed velvet headboard in the back? Now I’m not too sure if it is..... but it doesn’t look like the bed she took the photo in
How bizarre. Well spotted!!!

Schnozzle

The makeup all over the black housecoat, dropping the concealer wand and powder on herself, she makes me laugh and cringe at the same time 😂😂😂

• Haha

Almost there

VIP Member
And this is what annoys me... her page was built as a weight loss page.. she would say her weight loss every week... I was hooked and cheered for her... like others too... her page grew and grew and that's how she gets all them free opportunitys.... from her followers.
..but gets cheeky if you ask a simple question
... eh fuck off hun and remember where you came from.. madness how shes changed
Ah sure she’s so important now she had to give up her job!! Notions really!!

Noseymamma2

Is she working for kilcoran she’s spending an awful amount of time there. Tbh it’s a dives of a hotel and a good 20 odd mins away from her

• Haha

Purplehazeqt

Does trisha get sent charlotte tilbury make up? I know she goes on about it but I see her tagging elevate PR in her post today so I dunno if shes on the beg or if she already works with them

Anynews.

VIP Member
Her father??
He wouldn’t be the man for locking himself away. He’s going about his business with a mask like Trisha is.
[/QUOTE]
Bit silly when he’s working on a farm all the lovely fresh air and her dad isn’t breaking the rules!! Bit different with Trisha she isn’t a loud leave her county until the 18th December and her county is Limerick.

Newroundhere

Her latest post.... ANOTHER side by side pic of her face before versus now (the current is heavily filtered to take away weight around her jowls and chin)... she also advises us to "eat the crisps".... I believe that's her indirectly admitting she has absolutely stuffed her face this Christmas ..... :rolleyes:
Some reset you have ahead of you Trisha!
She actually has women’s health uk tagged in that photo.... wtf literally Tryna get another spon

• Haha

ekwacg

Trisha if you're reading here put down your phone and step away from the gram.

She's too busy promoting Spotlight and Revive and any other shite.... if she cooks meals for the gram she's probably eating them all. Step away Trisha! Concentrate on yourself not on every other distraction possible.

It's a bit sad at this stage, there is no weight loss, no transformation. It would be awful to see her back at day one starting again.

And why wait until Monday to start!? Start NOW.
Or else change mission of her business or whatever she does. It's not weightless. She's cashing in things she did 3 years ago. Nothing positive has happened since. Actually I stand corrected; her 'mindset'. I'm sorry not sorry but if the mindset was better then she would be losing the weight. She has not changed at all.

Or else change mission of her business or whatever she does. It's not weightless. She's cashing in things she did 3 years ago. Nothing positive has happened since. Actually I stand corrected; her 'mindset'. I'm sorry not sorry but if the mindset was better then she would be losing the weight. She has not changed at all.
*weightloss

Cupcakes2020

Chatty Member
I think Trishas know exactly where she is at. yes I feel sorry for her. I have said it before Fatism is the last socially acceptable for of discrimination there is. There are worse instragrammer's out there than Trisha but somehow they get a pass.

Which is it like ? I'm actually confused or has she just messed up big time.
No i think it is fairly obvious, she it referencing the Trisha she use to be (27 stone) and the Trisha she is now (her current weight).

Howareyahun

VIP Member
I have a friend who is a big advocate for SW . But the second she stops the plan for a week or two the weight piles back on and she is back again . I've never used it myself but I see its good for big losses . I just cut calories. What ever work for someone i suppose . Girl im on about only had a stone or 2 depending on herself to lose . She's been on and off SW for 5 years now . Dont know what to make of it at all

I only use my fitbit for exercise now . Could sleep and it would say I walked 200-300 steps ! Found it very inaccurate with steps . After driving tbr car steps would be up !
Its great to map out where I walk , how much etc but for general day use I dont find it very accurate and im not the only one . Heard a lot online giving out about them. Thought it was just me . Makes me believe she isn't genuinely doing 23000 a day
Thats me with SW !! 🙄🤦‍♀️

GreenFlamingo

VIP Member
It doesn't seem like any of the sisters help with the farm, seems to be all the parents. Can't really imagine Trisha milking cows!

• Haha