Trisha’s Transformation #10 My Cooking Utensils are delicious, mention my weight and I’ll call you malicious !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon this is all the start of moving on from ‘transformation’ & more into the old ‘cheffing’ 🤥 background.
I predict aprons, cooking utensils etc & branded as a ‘celebrity chef’and eventually it’ll be ‘weightloss who?’

Reactions: 20
Only thing is she is neither a celebrity or a chef. I would class her as a kitchen hand looking at the dishes she throws together.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I actually despair at the Irish public buying these knifes, are they actually that thick 😳
Honestly I think a lot of her genuine followers must be if they can't see there's no transformation and she's lying through her teeth half the time about food and exercise. Reset, reset, reset, never any meaningful change. How could anyone look at that everyday and still believe she's achieving anything? It's not even about her weightloss anymore, she's purposefully deceiving the people who pay her bills. Says a lot about her (lack of) character.

Reactions: 8
Just looking at Nevin McGuire's range on Dunnes Stores, you know an actual chef and his price point is lower than Trisha's. Nothing similar to her knives but for price comparison this set is 20 euro looks a lot more substantial than her set for 30 euro. Suppose she will be doing shows next flogging her wares like all the Huns.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Look we cribbed about her for long enough making money from the weight loss angle so we cant complain if shes moving away from it.
She probably thinks shes struck gold because shes selling a simple item now where theres demand and theres no pressure on weight or image....
Was it a marketing ploy that the box resembled a book with volume 1 on the side?A reminder of her writing days..

Shes done very well for herself,shes sweet talked and lied her way into a public figure,they are people who worked harder than her and didnt get half of what she has.She should consider herself a lucky bleep indeed.

Reactions: 9
Just looking at Nevin McGuire's range on Dunnes Stores, you know an actual chef and his price point is lower than Trisha's. Nothing similar to her knives but for price comparison this set is 20 euro looks a lot more substantial than her set for 30 euro. Suppose she will be doing shows next flogging her wares like all the Huns.
Some of the nevin range is very good quality - the baking tins are excellent for a tenner.

Can't believe in the video it looks like she has @sharpbytrishalewis on the back of the box (sorry, i mean case :rolleyes: ) and it's actually @_sharpbytrishalewis - did somebody nab it before her?

Reactions: 5
Some of the nevin range is very good quality - the baking tins are excellent for a tenner.

Can't believe in the video it looks like she has @sharpbytrishalewis on the back of the box (sorry, i mean case :rolleyes: ) and it's actually @_sharpbytrishalewis - did somebody nab it before her?
Gas if someone did!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This is like The Apprentice challenge.

Picking the knife box from the library of knives.
Why is the red plant encroaching in over her shoulder?
The grubby hands with tan stained knuckles.
"sharpbytrizzzalewizizexaztly what you need"
The sliver of red pepper on the finger.
The knives just standing to attention stabbed into the red pepper.
There is something very creepy about "both of you can chop together"

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Only thing is she is neither a celebrity or a chef. I would class her as a kitchen hand looking at the dishes she throws together.
I work in catering and I’ve worked in a few restaurants down through the years. So to my experienced eye she is the moody, overweight, stale smelling one who works behind the salad bar, firing the ready made desserts onto plates along with a bit of squirts cream and icing sugar, and making toasties. Comes flying into the car park in her souped up 1998 Toyota Corolla 10 minutes late on a Sunday morning, the boss doesn’t dare say anything to her as she’s capable of walking out in a huff. She sits in the break room not talking to anyone, just looking really sour. When it gets quiet she disappears out the back with a can of monster and her box of silk cut blue. All her friends appear to be young men, boy racer types that drive cars like hers. She is in all likelihood secretly in love with at least one of them but she hides it and acts like one of the boys, as they would surely reject her because of her weight. She exclusively wears O Neills tracksuit pants and GAA tops or polo shirts. She often gets mad colours like red or blue in her hair and she DEFINETLY has her eyebrow pierced. She lives at home with her parents, probably on a farm.
Sorry for the long paragraph but that, to me, is the essence of ‘Salad Bar’ by Trisha Lewis. They’re a small but omnipresent section of the demographic in rural Cork and Limerick, and I just wanted to acknowledge their existence here this evening. As ye were.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Forgot to attach the proof!! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

The wonderful Michelle Lewis of Galtee Glow double parked completely obstructing a disabled parking space & partially obstructing a pedestrian crossing!! 😡😡

ignorant witch!!

A0B8BF1B-CBEC-4F21-928F-3E07DF13DCB7.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
ah lads i actually laughed out loud when she put up that totally staged quest about rounded tips. 'I rarely use the tips on mine !!!' What the actual duck ?????!!!! and then Trish claiming she purposely chose this to protect the world from severing an artery. Ah jesus you couldnt invent a better comedy character than Trisha.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

The wonderful Michelle Lewis of Galtee Glow double parked completely obstructing a disabled parking space & partially obstructing a pedestrian crossing!! 😡😡

ignorant witch!!

View attachment 1229027
Takes the neck of a jockey's bollocks to park like that, when your brand and contact details are right there.

I think Trisha maybe should have attended some therapy and got the head down a bit more with the weight loss before taking on this venture tbh..the walks, diet, water, etc will be forgotten about for a couple of weeks at least with this knife bollix.

Never ceases to amaze me how gullible some of the Irish public are when it comes to influencer tat. Trisha could be selling her used knickers and there'd be guaranteed to be a group of neanderthals on insta grunting their support 🙄

Reactions: 23

ignorant witch!!

View attachment 1229027
Anyone post this on Twitter? Shame on Galtee Glow with her crappy name and attitude.

Sharp by Trisha? More like 'Blunt'.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.