Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Uhohno

Chatty Member
Another thought. This apology was released today to ensure Ethan and his team has time to watch it and make a response ready for off the rails..

cokezero112

He seems like he enables her! His TikTok account was liking comments about ethan and his fan basically being hypocrites. Imagine going against your own family for someone like Trisha? Both as bad as eachother
God imagine if he went to Israel with Hila! She would have a melt down.

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
I’m just waiting for her to go after the vlog squad 😆
I wish she would stop talking about her 5150 like it’s a badge of honour, she so proud of the fact she “overdosed” I cringe for her.
But she’s definitely entertaining!
Did you watch her YouTube video about Jeff???

LasVegas702

VIP Member
She looks like a shell of a human. I think the hate is getting to her and she regrets her decisions regarding Frenemies. Her views are dipping to pre Frenemies. Perhaps she will finally become irrelevant?
I agree and I think it's also affecting Trisha mental health too. Trisha already had mental healths problem beforehand so I'm sure that this isn't making things better for Trisha in the grand scheme of things.

LasVegas702

VIP Member
Hahahahahaha well if definitely wasn't 12 months.. was it even a week? 😆🤣
So I've watched all 3 of the videos and boy, it's taken me a few hours to process it.
Bruh. I'm fuming. Trisha compared Ethan 'lying' about them wanting to fire the crew to Trisha lying about sexual assault and physical assault.
Calling it now, Trisha is going to 'me too' Ethan!
LMAO right

I'm fuming too because Trisha has uploaded seven different videos about Trisha leaving Frenemies and all of those tweets that Trisha posted on Twitter too like over 200 tweets to various people on twitter. . Verses Ethan one video, insane. And where is Moses?!

oh no! yikes.

LasVegas702

VIP Member
Surely it's up to their management and with the numbers frenemies pull I'd be surprised that management would turn that down..
Why 12 months? I hate to say it but I feel like Trisha and Ethan are going to have an affair when Hila is heavily pregnant..
I just picked 12 months because I just figured that is when they stans will grow tired of Trisha and Ethan. I don't know for sure, I don't have anyway of knowing for sure. But I just heard that Ethan and Trisha are going to be having an advice segment and already some people are like Trisha and Ethan are the last two people that they would ask for advice from and I agree.

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
Did you watch!??? 😱
She HATES David Dobrik doesn’t she, I think when she has nothing left to lose she’s gonna go after him big style.
I hate Adam22 but I managed to listen to that and go straight onto Zach 😆
She’s really doing the rounds, she was on Nick Sniders channel a few days ago,
I love her hatred for peter monn 😂
She has no filter, it’s entertaining to watch if nothing else.
I absolutely love watching her be tragic!

Adam22 isn’t the most pleasant to watch but that interview was the best I’ve seen.

Her eating shows on YouTube though, can’t cope with them!!!!!

Hoping Peter claps back tonight.

I love Nick so much ♥😍♥

arwensgal1975

VIP Member
Trish needs to seriously grow the eff up. Dragging others into this hot mess when it had nothing to do with them is beyond childish. If she's calling attention to Garrett and Andrew now she can just fuk the fuk right off.