Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LasVegas702

VIP Member
Screen Shot 2020-10-23 at 2.29.16 PM.png

James Charles has asking Trisha to keep his name out of her mouth, LMAO. I don't know why Trisha keep bring up James Charles and she keeps talking about all of the Tik Toks, it's so weird.

macaronipot

Did anyone pick up that she lied about keemstar hitting on her? And turns out it was the other way around and she sent really disgusting sexual tweets to him just last year? She really never stops lying does she. She acts like everyone fancies her, proper delusional
Thats a Narcissist for you

She does have a few streams of money. YouTube, Frenemies, OF and TikTok. Moses has some money but he’s a saver not a spender. She definitely inflates how much money she earns because she rents her Bentley and there’s a lot of speculation based on what she’s said, That she has a bad credit score and couldn’t get a loan so it was down to Moses for the houses.
She admitted that she has no savings. Does she also rent her Rolls Royce??

LasVegas702

VIP Member
I personally don’t think the diamond is real. It looks like a moissanite. It gives off alot of yellowish hues in the light as well as rainbow ✨ which is an indicator is Moissanite.

God I really hope this doesn’t put her in a favourable light again with the public as no doubt they will talk about Jason, David and the vlog squad.
I agree.

LasVegas702

VIP Member
Bad vibes from Hila? I find that very difficult to understand, she is literally so chill and hardworking.
I heard that both Ethan and Hila have been black face in the past.

They have?.. I haven't been watching drama channels because I've been keeping up and been reading social media myself.. I watch them for other drama I can't be bothered with following haha.

Yep, it's just a way of coping. I just didn't want survivors to read here and feel more shame.
I loved after dark however low key disappointed it was more spilly.
I really hope it doesn't come back.

Queen Trisha has gone off on tiktok. They are now accusing Ethan of punching down and being a bully. Also Trisha is saying that their sister was telling the truth and complaining that the video had no views so H3 should have just left..
Now Trisha has uploaded a video to youtube about the real reason that Frenemies has ended, I have yet to watch it.

They have?.. I haven't been watching drama channels because I've been keeping up and been reading social media myself.. I watch them for other drama I can't be bothered with following haha.

Yep, it's just a way of coping. I just didn't want survivors to read here and feel more shame.
I loved after dark however low key disappointed it was more spilly.
I really hope it doesn't come back.

Queen Trisha has gone off on tiktok. They are now accusing Ethan of punching down and being a bully. Also Trisha is saying that their sister was telling the truth and complaining that the video had no views so H3 should have just left..
Now Trisha has uploaded a video to youtube about the real reason that Frenemies has ended, I have yet to watch it.

poshbird

I’m still relatively new to Trisha, having only started taking proper notice of her when she was regularly going off on David, Jason, etc on her socials and when she was still on Frenemies, so can someone please tell me the following:

What is a water museum?

When and why did she call Hila a b*tch and a c*nt in front of Ethan? Like what was the context?

Does/did she really do actual p*rn? Or was/is it just highly suggestive stuff?

LasVegas702

VIP Member
I don't think they will be coming back any time soon.. I would say never but there is always a chance.. I'm just hoping they can make something work for their family.
Although I was thinking earlier I wonder if Moses does hate his family which is why he is allowing Trisha to treat his family this way?
Same.

cokezero112

What is everyone’s thoughts of Trisha’s future?
Do you think Frenemies/Ethans support was her last peak at success and making big money?
Do you think it’s only down hill from here?
Any predictions on her next moves?
Will anyone be willing to back another Trisha redemption arch?

ToastyTuesdays

Hmmm yeah she did a quiz with Ethan and her knowledge of English was good but it was downhill from there. She doesn’t know what global warming is, says gravity was invented and never knew what happened in the Holocaust. Seems pretty dumb to me

LasVegas702

VIP Member

LasVegas702

VIP Member
we can only hope!

or maybe, trisha is filming and editin-... wait the editing is god awful, so that shouldn't take long... we can only assume that if she is filming, it's an awfully long video, and we're in for a treat!

i'm off to bed, hope she hasn't destroyed all of her interpersonal relationships by the time i'm up, but as usual, not expecting much...
no telling what Trisha is doing right now.

Last edited:

LasVegas702

VIP Member
I think there's a bit of an assumption that all of her exes think she's an absolute psycho and she destroys every relationship she's in, friendship and romantic. Perhaps her sharing those texts from Jason was a way of implicitly saying 'look he wants to have a civil conversation with me so it couldn't have been me that was in the wrong during our relationship'. I love what's come from her relationship with Moses (Frenemies) but I can't see them being together forever and I think she'd turn against the whole family and expose 'truths' if they were to break up.
Someone thinks that those text message from Jason that Trisha faked them. LMAO. But I can see your point too.

I think she said on twitter that they have found the venue in LA but she didnt say where for privacy reasons but the other thing is I have also heard is that she is broke and that is why there is no furniture in the house.
I wouldn't be surprised. But she had to buy that $50,000 Versace ugly ass Tablet, SMH.

I think she said on twitter that they have found the venue in LA but she didnt say where for privacy reasons but the other thing is I have also heard is that she is broke and that is why there is no furniture in the house.
I wouldn't be surprised. But she had to buy that $50,000 Versace ugly ass Tablet, SMH.

LasVegas702

VIP Member
Does she have a paid membership on her YouTube?
no that's for both of Trisha's channel.

It can't be.. I've just looked and Trisha only has 30k likes and less than 200 posts.. plus is free to subscribe..
I think that free only fans isn't Trisha's real only fans page but I think the one that Trisha has linked on Trisha's Twitter page is the one that is real only fans page which is $4.99 per month.

Last edited:
She is really pretty with less makeup, or even a smokey eye when it’s not OTT. She’s cute without makeup as well imo. I hate body shaming but UGH her boobs [emoji30] I think her nudes would be fine if she’d just fix her botched boob job. Maybe go a little smaller and more natural looking, and fix her freaking nipple!!!!!

I can’t stand the vlog squad, so I love her hate for them. I wish she’d spill more about them!