Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Uhohno

Chatty Member
I can say as a black person, I didn't feel offended or feel like it was black face. If anything, it was all a ruse for Ethan to dye his hair black and disguise it as a goof.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Gabbie Hanna was so right in her recent video about Trasha. TP loves to say whatever tf she wants about someone, allows those around her to say what they want for her cause, and then decides from THAT point on that it's over, she's over it, the retaliator is dragging things out. THAT'S NOT HOW THIS WORKS - people are allowed to defend themselves against you and your crazy family!

This whole video she is talking about Ethan dragging things out, and even mentioned him posting DMs (again, as retaliation for her doing the same). It is so frustrating, she is a nasty (and cholesterol-clogged) hearted person.

All that meth and crack and god knows what else she did truly ate up her brain cells, because that's the only way I can see someone view themselves as the one doing things right, the one rising above, simply because someone dares to RESPOND to her, BUT THE RUB IS if Ethan ignored her, like the Vlog Squad, she'd go BALLISTIC like she did on them. There's no winning with the severely mentally-ill - my one take-away from watching Trasha.
Thank you, I'm glad you don't find it offensive. I definitely think it was a ruse. Ethan loves dressing up which is actually something I like about him...

I'm starting to think Gabbie Hannah isn't as crazy as I once thought she was. She is crazy and 110% a bad person who needs to rot in hell but I think this Trisha thing she is more right than anyone realised.
Thank you - I didn't know that the video was called the Black challenge.

I like Hila too. She's a smart lady. I didn't even watch all of their tik toks. Sorry. Trisha is making me so upset right now., I could not watch the whole video.

Thank you clearing this up.
Maybe take a step back, Trisha isn't worth getting upset about her. Their YouTube video is just more lies and manipulation. They are now saying it is their sister who is more upset about SA rather than their mum! Trisha will never stop!

Mugglemad

Oh ok, I was watching a stream yesterday and it was just them and moses talking on what looked like a rubbish webcam

LasVegas702

VIP Member
@Uhohno

Has anyone seen this about OnlyFans website is want to move away from Adult content? I'm sure that Trisha is going to be upset about this.
Tipster on youtube has covered this and I saw a little bit of this video.

Also there is Mastercard that has recently updated their policy of adult content sellers.

A quote from the article that is linked up above
"Mastercard is updating requirements for banks that process payments for people and websites that sell adult content in an attempt to weed out illegal material.

Banks will now have to ensure that sellers have documented consent as well as age and identity verification for those involved in the content before being able to process payments, Mastercard said in a blog post Wednesday."

Here is the link to the article about OnlyFans is Trying to get away from the Adult Content

^real silver tarnishes ever so slightly but it doesn’t change colour. I should know, I have a silver thumb ring I wear daily - got it 8 years ago and it’s still perfect! The one she is wearing appears to be turning brown, which means it’s some kind of cheap coated metal, like something you’d buy in Claire’s accessories lol.
wouldn’t put it past her to lie!
I have several pieces from Tiffany that do in fact turn a darkish black over time that I need to clean with silver polish. The rag I use to clean them is always covered in black when I’m done. I’m wondering if she keeps her ring on when using spray tan and it’s actually built up self tanner around her finger making it look that dark🤷🏼‍♀️

LasVegas702

VIP Member
Y'all Trisha just uploaded another video but it's a food video but Trisha starts off talking about Frenemies and Talking about how some people want Trisha to talk about Frenemies and how some people want Trisha to stop talking about Frenemies. Frenemies must have been some really good money to Trisha. But I do know that Trisha is professional troll as I like to call them. Trisha said that she doesn't want to do another podcast.

orlyb1310

VIP Member
she claims she got a paranoid schizophrenia diagnosis.. i highly doubt she actually has that. outside of saying that she "hears voices" she doesnt seem to have any symptoms that you'd see in people with a serious disorder like that and its highly distressing. seems like shes making shit up for attention as usual -_-
Do you think she has Munchausens?

LasVegas702

VIP Member
After watching that I believe him when he says he never really owned the cats, he just gave them shelter until they could be rehomed. Or am I gullible? 😅
right

and Trisha just deleted Trisha's apology video to Ethan for some reason but it sounds like Ethan and Trisha are not on good terms behind the scenes
go to the parts where trisha talks about frenemies

Yupyupyup

VIP Member
I have several pieces from Tiffany that do in fact turn a darkish black over time that I need to clean with silver polish. The rag I use to clean them is always covered in black when I’m done. I’m wondering if she keeps her ring on when using spray tan and it’s actually built up self tanner around her finger making it look that dark🤷🏼‍♀️
Spray tan would also make sense why it looks greenish.

Regarding the cat situation, I can’t tell if Moses is just a spineless twat or if he’s truly been manipulated and brainwashed.

HairyBerries

VIP Member
Okay, I've just sat and binged watched a few videos on this newly engaged couple and I have to address some things that felt off and some questions:-

So how come Moses is all like, I believe we bought a house together and that equals our marriage? I don't understand this logic and what does this mean? I thought that since he isn't materialistic a house wouldn't mean too much to him let alone a symbol for marriage instead of the real thing??

Trisha is still so damn insecure and needs reassurance every 5 mins that he's in love with her. My dad is a scorpio and that shit will get old real fast with Moses. He may be calm but scorpios feel their anger more from the inside. It might explode one day if she isn't careful.

She doesn't even listen to anything he's saying to her half the time? I know if it were me I'd be very annoyed if my partner looked away or was disinterested in learning more about me or something new and got distracted by something insignificant.

I don't feel the vibe or chemistry between them. Moses will say something like "I love it when we sit on the couch and I have you in my arms, and we fall asleep watching a movie together." Trish is just like, awwwww,, baby that's cute!" Well yeah, no shit, sherlock, he's confessing his feelings for you.

Anyway to conclude it feels like they're both so blinded in this relationship lol. I hope it lasts. Somehow...

Uhohno

Chatty Member
that's a damn good question, I've been wondering the same thing, maybe it's some of her only fans money from last year or something.
It can't be.. I've just looked and Trisha only has 30k likes and less than 200 posts.. plus is free to subscribe..

LasVegas702

VIP Member
its definitely a possibility however aren’t her issues centred around her need to be loved and not abandoned? So would a contract or business arrangement negate that? Or do you think they are merely settling or is security enough for her??

LMAO! This is pathetic! Really scraping from the bottom of the barrel. Is she still obsessing over the VS? I had to stop watching the podcast. I got bored. It’s the lack of education & research, hypocrisy and too much Trisha.
Trisha and Jeff have ended their buff for right now, I agree, It's time for her to stop talking about the VS. There are some people wondering why Jeff will not sue David, I'm wondering why too now. Jeff just needs to Sue David.

orlyb1310

VIP Member
Trishaaaaa, stop recreating My Chem videos you twat 😂
Now I could spend all day giving reasons as to why we shouldn't give Trisha the time of day but I'm not going to pretend I haven't listened to 2005 and Wrong Side of Mulholland Drive more than once😂. The latter always reminds me of that Mullholland Drive fan on here that got exposed for making up their elaborate stories 😭😭😭

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I love to watch her she’s so entertaining!!!
I’m just waiting for her to go after the vlog squad 😆
I wish she would stop talking about her 5150 like it’s a badge of honour, she so proud of the fact she “overdosed” I cringe for her.
But she’s definitely entertaining!